BBC Footage of Ukraine Airliner Shoot Down. What Will Trudeau Do?

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!
Your big black bold face type impresses no one.

Trust this. Those who follow the ways of the world are all on the road to perdition.

Keep shouting for gay rights to God. See what happens.
Lets get something straight, I could give a rats fuck about you, impressing you or anybody else here, note that. And the fact you got the nerve to invoke God in any of this, renders you a idiot, a fool, a clown and a joke, I said GODS you moronic simp, pay attention
You are a disgrace and nothing but a mental slave of your democrat massas.

You are repugnant and pathetic.

Not to mention smugnorant as hell.

Probably smell too.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!
/----/ Rule #4 if the internet: If it's in big bold type, underlined with red, it must be true.

A couple of decades ago some trigger happy American Navy weenies accidentally and tragically shot down an Iranian airliner.

The US admitted the mistake, apologized, paid restitution and implemented procedures so it wouldn't happen again.

It is obvious that the trigger happy Iranian weenies accidentally shot down this airplane.

The sorry ass shitheads will never admit it.

A couple of decades ago some trigger happy American Navy weenies accidentally and tragically shot down an Iranian airliner.

The US admitted the mistake, apologized, paid restitution and implemented procedures so it wouldn't happen again.

It is obvious that the trigger happy Iranian weenies accidentally shot down this airplane.

The sorry ass shitheads will never admit it.
Must have been white Christians that made that decision. Makes sense. Sensible humans.....

Not so much over there.

They pull their hair out over the Ayatollahs. Would call them monkeys but that would be an insult to monkeys.

Monkeys <snicker>

Iran rebuffs claims it shot down passenger jet
63 Canadian citizens murdered in cold blood. Will Trudeau grow some testicles and do something about it?

What exactly is he supposed to do?
Missile strikes on Iranian bases would be an appropriate response.

Really? So when the Soviet Union shot down Korean Airlines flight 7 in 1983 that happened to have a U.S. Congressman on board we should have started launching missiles at Moscow? I wonder how that would have ended, keyboard warrior.

So basically, none of you have a solution. Trudeau should do "something," but none of you can quantify what something is other than Godboy who thinks thousands of innocent Iranian people should be slaughtered as a result and an all out transcontinental war break out.

63 Canadian citizens murdered in cold blood. Will Trudeau grow some testicles and do something about it?

Really? So when the Soviet Union shot down Korean Airlines flight 7 in 1983 that happened to have a U.S. Congressman on board we should have started launching missiles at Moscow? I wonder how that would have ended, keyboard warrior.
/----/ My TaeKwonDo master was on that flight the Soviets shot down.
History

So basically, none of you have a solution. Trudeau should do "something," but none of you can quantify what something is other than Godboy who thinks thousands of innocent Iranian people should be slaughtered as a result and an all out transcontinental war break out.

How about Trudeau start by condemning the shooting down of a commerical aircraft with Canadian citizens aboard, instead of acting like he doesn't want to offend the Mullah's?

How about Trudeau start by condemning the shooting down of a commerical aircraft with Canadian citizens aboard, instead of acting like he doesn't want to offend the Mullah's?

I already addressed that point. He wags his finger at Iran. Now what?

What are you looking for?

Your big black bold face type impresses no one.

Trust this. Those who follow the ways of the world are all on the road to perdition.

Keep shouting for gay rights to God. See what happens.
Lets get something straight, I could give a rats fuck about you, impressing you or anybody else here, note that. And the fact you got the nerve to invoke God in any of this, renders you a idiot, a fool, a clown and a joke, I said GODS you moronic simp, pay attention

You really are a retard. trying to connect Trump to the shoot down of the plane is the ultimate in moronic episodes. Trump is in for another 4 years you jackass. Why don't you just have your meltdown and pass away now? People like you just make his re-election that much more certain.

"TWUMP SES MESSICANS ES WAAAYPISS"

Your profile is that of a little girl.

Thank God somebody's got some balls instead of pissing himself like you.

Jo

Maybe Canada will start thinking about creating a military that can do a little bit more can supervise a picnic.

You're right Trudeau is basically impotent as far as response is concerned. I fully expect that the queer little fuck will soon turn his finger towards Trump and blame Trump for the shoot down the way some of the hellgrammites who troll across this board already have. you know the kind I'm talking about the kind that will stand by and watch his wife get raped because he's afraid to get a fat lip.

Jo

The Korean Airlines flight deviated from it's original path and ended up in prohibited Soviet airspace, which the Soviets mistook for a spy plane. An understandable, if tragic, mistake.

This Ukranian flight had taken off from Tehrans own goddamn airport just minutes prior. While I don't think the shootdown was intentional, it displays an incredible amount of neglect and ineptitude that in any comparable civilian setting would almost assuredly result in criminal charges and massive civil penalties. Why the hell were they even allowing planes in the air at all while they were popping off missiles? What moron wasn't looking at the flight path which clearly would have show the plane originating in and heading AWAY from Tehran at a low altitude, indicative of a takeoff?

At the very least Canada and Ukraine should sanction Iran. At most they should wipe out the installation that took down the plane full of their citizens.

If they are responsible, and it was unintentional, they will owe a hell of a reparation to Ukraine and Canada.

I doubt it was intentional because I doubt Iran seeks open war that this would cause.

They certainly need to make all relevant data available to those countries involved.

blame trump. I just heard it. yep, now the US/ president isn't allowed to defend our country. can't make it up at all. hly fk it seems they lost their cognitive thought.

The Korean Airlines flight deviated from it's original path and ended up in prohibited Soviet airspace, which the Soviets mistook for a spy plane. An understandable, if tragic, mistake.

This Ukranian flight had taken off from Tehrans own goddamn airport just minutes prior. While I don't think the shootdown was intentional, it displays an incredible amount of neglect and ineptitude that in any comparable civilian setting would almost assuredly result in criminal charges and massive civil penalties. Why the hell were they even allowing planes in the air at all while they were popping off missiles? What moron wasn't looking at the flight path which clearly would have show the plane originating in and heading AWAY from Tehran at a low altitude, indicative of a takeoff?

At the very least Canada and Ukraine should sanction Iran. At most they should wipe out the installation that took down the plane full of their citizens.
that damn trump!

I know exactly what he can do you can addresses nation and explain to them that Canada has never really emphasized military strength and so there's nothing much they can do about what just happened. he can continue to admit that the reason Canada is a safe country is because of its neighbor the United States just to the South as much as it may pain him to admit that. He can further say that he's reconsidering all the insults and smears that he's thrown at Donald Trump over the past two or three years because even though he doesn't like Trump he has to admit that the president of the most powerful country in the world is someone he needs to be friends with. then he can ask the Canadian people exactly what they would like to do about their relative puniness militarily.

Jo

Moscow has ICBMs, Iran does not.

Yes he is going to stop wearing POLO cologne for this month and will not get his hair styled for the next six weeks!! This will strike deep fear into the hearts of the Iranian black guard who better not mess with him again!
Alternately he might send the Canadian Navy ( A converted bass boat ) to teach them a thing or two!

OOOOOOOH......they have no idea just how mean and vicious this knitting club kitten can really be!

JO
After he really wallops the crap out of a few with his purse they’ll get the message alrighty!

Forum List

Back