BBC Footage of Ukraine Airliner Shoot Down. What Will Trudeau Do?

That was a different circumstance. A technical error made them think it was an enemy aircraft. I
That's not different at all. In fact, that appears to be exactly the same. The "technical error" of which you speak was negligence of not monitoring the Iranian civilian channels, in which it was identifying itself, as usual.

So no, you're wrong.
You conveniently left out the rest the rest of what i said. You also have no idea why Iran did it, so your comparison is just dumb.
Being how predictable the entire left wing world is and how wicked the Iranians are, is it at all possible that they DELIBERATELY downed the civilian airline knowing that the world would blame Trump?

Oh no.....no way.

Right? RIGHT!?

? Please tell me what "fact" points to a mistake
Wrong question. Apparently, the facts leave open that it was a mistake. Thus, "it appears".

Oh, so you too eh? If America had fired some missles that brought down a commerical airliner, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be giving us a pass...But, supporting our enemies are what libs seem to be all about these days.

Last edited:
Wait until he has facts.

I know. I know. What a stupid approach.

He should get to a microphone, sniff 60 times, slur some words, make up lies and send a drone to kill someone & blame the dead guy.

Hey stupid, most of us who can read know facts already. But an uneducated, illiterate, racist Obamanzee like you has to try to deflect to Trump. Truly pathetic. Now go mourn your terrorist pal some more.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!

Another idiot who has to blame Trump for everything. Your utter stupidity is getting worse daily. Terminal TDS.

If America had fired some missles that brought down a commerical airliner, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be giving us a pass.
"A pass"

Moronic comment. "A pass" and "attacking them" are not the only two options. Work on your logic, son.

Oh look, another couch soldier.

Oh man that hurts:abgg2q.jpg:...that reads like some kind of butchered cliche.

So, what should have been the response, when we shot down a civilian airliner in 1988?
response from who? there is no analogy here, no parallel, unless you are trying to show Iran to be as gutless as trudeau in which case I would disagree.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!

Another idiot who has to blame Trump for everything. Your utter stupidity is getting worse daily. Terminal TDS.
did you know tiger the chess player has played many games without the Queen and King who were both taken early in the game?....

What has happened is that the world is reaching the point where the herd has to be thinned out again. It actually passed it some years ago. But Nuclear, Biological and Chemical weapons brings war close to home for near all of the population. People like safety and things even. They experiment with wildness to their own destruction. Somewhere at some point of time there is going to be a terrible event. And that may lead to a much larger event or events. Face it. Only a certain percentage of people live half decent in this world. And others do not. And can not at this point. We in our nation have blown a lot of money on agendas. Money that would bankrupt and destroy other nations and has. Humans can not help themselves. When they get closer to Camelot they blow it by their own indiscretions.

Forum List

Back