BBC Footage of Ukraine Airliner Shoot Down. What Will Trudeau Do?

Iran is being run by warmongering, radical Muslims. We can't trust them at all, especially with a nuclear weapon. Hopefully their friends in China and Russia will pull their heads out of their asses long enough to see that too.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
To be fair to the Prime Minister, there is nothing that he can do.

President Trump did something to that country, and many Americans demonized him, not Iran!

The latest news is that the leaders of Iran say that they will let outsiders help with the investigation.

Iran rebuffs claims it shot down passenger jet
63 Canadian citizens murdered in cold blood. Will Trudeau grow some testicles and do something about it?

Yes he is going to stop wearing POLO cologne for this month and will not get his hair styled for the next six weeks!! This will strike deep fear into the hearts of the Iranian black guard who better not mess with him again!
Alternately he might send the Canadian Navy ( A converted bass boat ) to teach them a thing or two!

OOOOOOOH......they have no idea just how mean and vicious this knitting club kitten can really be!

JO

Last edited:
Wait until he has facts.

I know. I know. What a stupid approach.

He should get to a microphone, sniff 60 times, slur some words, make up lies and send a drone to kill someone & blame the dead guy.

We know the leftwing appeasers will blame Trump (already have.)

The US is always the guilty one and never the browner countries.

63 Canadian citizens murdered in cold blood. Will Trudeau grow some testicles and do something about it?

What exactly is he supposed to do?
Demand justice for his murdered citizens?

That is one thing.

Okay, he demands justice. Then what? The Iranian government doesn't give a shit.

Why, what do you think he "should do?"

I'm not sure there is anything that can be done. That's my point.

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!

THE BLOOD OF EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON THAT DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH IS ON THE HANDS OF DONALD J. TRUMP, MITCH MCCONNEL THE ENTIRE GOP POLITICAL KLAN AND EVERY PERSON THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP...YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS AND MAY THE GODS WITH NO MERCY MEET UP WITH ALL SOMEDAY!!
Your big black bold face type impresses no one.

Trust this. Those who follow the ways of the world are all on the road to perdition.

Keep shouting for gay rights to God. See what happens.

Last edited:

Demand justice for his murdered citizens?

That is one thing.

Okay, he demands justice. Then what? The Iranian government doesn't give a shit.

Why, what do you think he "should do?"

I'm not sure there is anything that can be done. That's my point.
Yes..

Nothing he SHOULD DO cause there is nothing HE CAN DO.

He can threaten Iran with the Canadian Snowbirds

The Canadian Snowbirds everyone!!

Well for starters maybe he can joke and Snicker about their leader in public and call him names like incompetent and boorish.
He can then effuse all sorts of metrosexual outrage and get his $300.00 haircut all
Mussed and stuff!

Those Mullahs will never be able to stop laughing long enough to catch their breath.

Jo

Your big black bold face type impresses no one.

Trust this. Those who follow the ways of the world are all on the road to perdition.

Keep shouting for gay rights to God. See what happens.
Lets get something straight, I could give a rats fuck about you, impressing you or anybody else here, note that. And the fact you got the nerve to invoke God in any of this, renders you a idiot, a fool, a clown and a joke, I said GODS you moronic simp, pay attention

Forum List

Back