Batshit Crazy Republicans Part 1: The Despicable Rep.Steven King

One could list Democrats who have espoused racist or anti semitic comments as well over the years which would accomplish nothing other than to show what most of us already know people on both sides say stupid stuff though most won't admit it.
Show us some

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

Enemies of what faith, King? Your faith? Are you not an enemy of their faith?

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

Congressional Republicans responded with varying force.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
I dont recall you whining about all the black racist in Congress.
Well, I don't know what black racists your referring to and don't care. If there are any, it does not negate or excuse Kings racism. You are basically calling me a hypocrite for not focusing on all racism and it will not work. It is a logical fallacy. This is what you are doing:

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Now see if you can actually deal with Kings racism in and of itself without the bullshit.

He must have nervous fingers or something.

Note to OP: A lie repeated often enough does not become the truth. It's still a lie, no matter how you twist it.
It was a site glitch. It was not uploading so I kept hitting "post" Then they all posted. Sue me.

Steven King represents the dark underbelly of this Nations dark and shameful racist past, while at the same time, embracing the Neo Fascist and white supremacy that is gripping the landscape currently. I would like to know who will defend him and why.

This piece was written prior to the midterms and guess what ..? The scum won. My heart bleeds for the America that we could and should be but, sadly, we are not.

Rep. Steve King Goes Full White Nationalist In Interview With Austrian Site | HuffPost
T
he interview, published in September, came to HuffPost’s attention this week. In his conversation with Sommerfeld, King discussed his belief in the superiority of European culture over others. He talked fearfully of falling fertility rates in the West and spoke at length about his belief that Europe and America are threatened by Muslim and Latino immigration.

If we don’t defend Western civilization, then we will become subjugated by the people who are the enemies of faith, the enemies of justice,” King said.

The interview is remarkable, capturing a sitting U.S. congressman completely fluent in modern white nationalist talking points just weeks before an election he is favored to win.

King’s conversation with Sommerfeld largely revolves around the paranoid idea of the Great Replacement — the belief that mass migration, particularly from Muslim-majority countries, is an extinction-level event for white European culture and identity. Or as he put it in the interview, a “slow-motion cultural suicide.”

I am of white European culture but given the reality history, I se, the best path e nothing very special or superior about it. In fact, I believe that the best-the only path- to peace is a blending of cultures and religions which will reduce conflict, fear and promote understanding of each other. But there is the is hope:

Conservatives Are Starting To Turn On White Supremacist Congressman Steve King | HuffPost

The National Review was more explicit. “Dump Steve King,” read a headline on a piece from the site’s editors, who said the congressman “tars all conservatives with his irresponsibility.” Another right-wing site, The Daily Caller, shied away from calling King out but noted that he “has a long history of racially insensitive and anti-immigrant comments.”

As the backlash grew, King attempted to clarify his stance with a follow-up statement, saying that he “rejects” the label of white supremacy and simply considers himself a nationalist. (Much like the president.)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) called King’s initial language “reckless, wrong” and “abhorrent and racist,” respectively.

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) described King’s first comments as “offensive,” but praised his clarifying statement. “I think it was important that he rejected that kind of evil,” Scalise said.

King’s fellow Iowans, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R) and Sen. Joni Ernst (R), also spoke out against him.
You're the party of slavery supporter, jackass. Not Steve King.

The OP demands we define words the way he does or he'll burn the books....of course this only applies to WHITE nationalists, not his seething butter head BLMers. Trump said he's a nationalist, I'm a nationalist, all God's children are nationalists until they get to first grade in the government schools and begin learning to hate America like the putz OP.
I am not demanding anything . I am calling out a racist. Plain and simple.

T

Oh Christ, not that stupid shit again. Ancient history . Give it a fucking rest....and learn some history while your at it. Who pushed through the civil rights act?

Last edited:

T

King was spot on with his comments. Exactly which part of his commentary has you all spun up?

T

Oh Christ, not that stupid shit again. Ancient history .
Same fucking party, fagboy.

Last edited:
The OP demands we define words the way he does or he'll burn the books....of course this only applies to WHITE nationalists, not his seething butter head BLMers. Trump said he's a nationalist, I'm a nationalist, all God's children are nationalists until they get to first grade in the government schools and begin learning to hate America like the putz OP.
I am not demanding anything . I am calling out a racist. Plain and simple.
But you can not find the time to call out any racist on your side of the aisle now can you and complain you are being pointed out for not doing so like a 5 year old.

T

Oh Christ, not that stupid shit again. Ancient history . Give it a fucking rest....and learn some history while your at it. Who pushed through the civil rights act?
The Republicans did dumb ass. The dems opposed it and voted against it.

Those Democrats have a lot to lose: If the minorities in this country ever get wind of how Democratic policies have kept them poor, ignorant, and dependent, those Democrats would all be lined up against some wall and summarily shot.

Why do you think it is that the Democrats are so determined to undermine the Second Amendment, to make it more and more difficult for Americans—especially the poorest and least empowered among us—to obtain weapons?

White pride is not equal to pride expressed by minorities. There is a completely different connotation.

To be proud of the color of one's skin is equally racist and absurd, regardless of what that color is. In fact, it is rather blatantly racist to suggest that members of some races are in any way more or less justified than members of other races, in being proud of their race.

T

He's right 100%,you and any pieces of shit like you are just showing the world you are 100% anti white racists. His ONLY bad thing he has done is apologize for telling the truth.

T

I thought we got rid of his kind 50 years ago

Yet he just got re-elected
Nope you won't ever erase all white people,if it comes that close we will take the world down in flames with us.
Another one who neglects to mention King denied being a white nationalist during the interview.

It's even in your own link

Just becauise King denied beinga white nationalist during the interview, doesn't mean he isn't a white nationalist. Anyone who expresses a concern that the white culture is being "replaced" by non-Christian immigration, can issue all the denials he wants, he's still a white nationalist.
Another anti white racist who simply thinks being white and being worried our race is being erased is now "racist". Hint hint...NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT ANTI WHITE RACISTS THINK!

This guy is not a racist, simply a proud American wanting to defend his country against the immoral population replacement schemes of democrats.

Here is the racist:

T

I'm a white nationalist. I am your enemy. All day, every day.
I am proud to be judged by who my enemies are.
Likewise.

Forum List

Back