Bathrooms for ever'one, you heah?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Some of you people just plain define the picture of walking ignorance, you know?

You get hung up on bathrooms and who uses them. Shoot, I thought I was progressive when I let anyone in the family or visitors use any bathroom, then I found out I was not as progressive as I thought.

But . . . some of you duds just need to effing grow up.

from Lindsay Hansen Park on FB:

38033390_10214492468616868_7699609539649208320_n.jpg

I just spent the last hour reading about the history of latrines (don't judge) and it's beyond silly that "modern society" sees putting a stupid plastic sign outside a lavatory as civilized or progress.

Flush toilets are a progress, putting signs outside of them was an attempt to seem fancier than they actually are. It was like wrapping paper on a birthday present- useless and mostly a waste, but made to make people think it was special. I am so surprised that in this day and age, people are so mindless, so obedient to rules and traditions with literally no thought behind it.

Chill the eff out people. For literally almost all of human histories, people went to the toilet where they needed to and men and women shared the space. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN PEEING IN THE TOILET WITH INTERSEX, TRANS, LGBT, MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND SPIDERS FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. The panic over different genders using the bathroom is insane, silly, privileged, spoiled, and mindless.

Also, those accusing the trans folx excluded and policed in bathrooms as being "snowflakes" or "triggered" have the most delicate sensibilities I have ever seen, because they can't "bare" the thought of different genders using the same loo. Talk about fragile! Let's get also those triggered little princes their own porcelain chamber pots so they never have to be scandalized by sharing the restroom with someone else.

I'm mostly disappointed some friends of mine were policed at all. They are not the fragile ones, they are just doing what humans do. It's the people trying to prohibit them that need to take a seat.... ...in an outhouse... wrapped in bubblewrap....

Some of you people just plain define the picture of walking ignorance, you know?

You get hung up on bathrooms and who uses them. Shoot, I thought I was progressive when I let anyone in the family or visitors use any bathroom, then I found out I was not as progressive as I thought.

I just spent the last hour reading about the history of latrines (don't judge) and it's beyond silly that "modern society" sees putting a stupid plastic sign outside a lavatory as civilized or progress.

Flush toilets are a progress, putting signs outside of them was an attempt to seem fancier than they actually are. It was like wrapping paper on a birthday present- useless and mostly a waste, but made to make people think it was special. I am so surprised that in this day and age, people are so mindless, so obedient to rules and traditions with literally no thought behind it.

Chill the eff out people. For literally almost all of human histories, people went to the toilet where they needed to and men and women shared the space. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN PEEING IN THE TOILET WITH INTERSEX, TRANS, LGBT, MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND SPIDERS FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. The panic over different genders using the bathroom is insane, silly, privileged, spoiled, and mindless.

Also, those accusing the trans folx excluded and policed in bathrooms as being "snowflakes" or "triggered" have the most delicate sensibilities I have ever seen, because they can't "bare" the thought of different genders using the same loo. Talk about fragile! Let's get also those triggered little princes their own porcelain chamber pots so they never have to be scandalized by sharing the restroom with someone else.

I'm mostly disappointed some friends of mine were policed at all. They are not the fragile ones, they are just doing what humans do. It's the people trying to prohibit them that need to take a seat.... ...in an outhouse... wrapped in bubblewrap....
Pretty Pollyannish but hey not everyone can be blonde........

If you are a lady you DO NOT want to see any tramsgender (or some other jerks) using the same bathroom with you. And it's not safe.

upload_2018-7-31_14-13-38.png

It's a step away from the civilization back to Stone Age.

Last edited:

"I just spent the last hour reading about the history of latrines"

Jake darling, I worry about you sometimes :smoke:

There wouldn't be a shit problem in Frisco if the city would put out porta pots near parks, overpasses, etc..and have the mexican illegals empty them twice a week while they wait for citizenship. Problem solved for many homeless.
Just cuz you don't have a house doesn't mean you don't shit any more, or want to clean yourself up. Alas, homeless people have this stigma and mexicans want free stuff when they sneak in.

What an overall shitty problem, eh?

Jake, why in the world do want to allow a perverted man wearing a dress to have access the same women's restroom your wife, daughters, and granddaughters are using? .... :dunno:

Jake, why in the world do want to allow a perverted man wearing a dress to have access the same women's restroom your wife, daughters, and granddaughters are using? .... :dunno:
maybe jake is one of them.....just sayin....

When you can write sensibly, S M, I will let you know.

You are not there. The grandmothers, mothers, and grown women can easily handle the problem without your goatish interest.

No way would you get me in whatever this thing below is, I do NOT have the appropriate footwear, I could see wearing heels and going into the below could be a potential nightmare situation :omg:

Canadian Tire has had unisex bathrooms for eons. One washroom. All amenities for all sexes. AND a diaper change table.

This is such a freaking no brainer issue to solve. Unisex. Nice and easy peasy.One person goes in. Locks door. Does whatever business they needed to attend to and then leaves.

Men, remember: When you use a ladies bathroom, observe the old bathroom wall poem;

Be like dad not like sis.
Lift the lid before you piss.

And what ever you do, never, never, never squat on the seat to take a crap.

When you can write sensibly, S M, I will let you know.

You are not there. The grandmothers, mothers, and grown women can easily handle the problem without your goatish interest.
Jake loves him some trannies... wow... wonder what's up with that?

There wouldn't be a shit problem in Frisco if the city would put out porta pots near parks, overpasses, etc..and have the mexican illegals empty them twice a week while they wait for citizenship. Problem solved for many homeless.
Just cuz you don't have a house doesn't mean you don't shit any more, or want to clean yourself up. Alas, homeless people have this stigma and mexicans want free stuff when they sneak in.

The stigma typically attached to the homeless is many of them are addicts, maybe not in Frisco but pretty much everywhere else. They use the bathrooms to shoot up not to mention those who use the single stall in the men's room to clean up, creates a problem if one really has to take a dump and someone's in there taking a "bath".

Yeah, most men's rooms only have a single stall.

Providing sidewalk potties has been tried. And ended in failure. Some homeless literally moved in and defended their homes with physical force. Whores used them as places of business. Druggies shot up in the privacy of the potty and some overdosed and died there. It turned out to be a terrible idea.

Canadian Tire has had unisex bathrooms for eons. One washroom. All amenities for all sexes. AND a diaper change table.

This is such a freaking no brainer issue to solve. Unisex. Nice and easy peasy.One person goes in. Locks door. Does whatever business they needed to attend to and then leaves.
So long as they each use it one at a time and are able to lock the door, no problem.

Forum List

Back