Barry HOSPITALIZED!

They have the same "chance" that anyone else has. Always did!
Then what's the problem and what was your bitch about Bush still waiting in the waiting room if Obama care were the law? IF they all had the same CHANCE previously, then why would the emergency rooms and doctors be short handed, huh?

That's the point ... folks could get in and out under the old system. Not anymore! And since they "had the chance" in the past there was no need to screw up the system with the Obamacare debacle.
The POINT is, they did not have a chance, or they would have been there previously.... but with the ACA/Obamacare they now do.... So your bitch is that these people now have the opportunity to get health care that they could not get previously, whether it was because their employer did not offer a health care plan as a perk, or because they had a preexisting condition, or because they simply could not afford to have health care coverage in the individual market.

Tell your kids and grandkids to get in to the Medical field, Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Heart Monitor tech etc... It's the one job that hopefully won't be imported and can't be exported and with the millions of boomers getting to the age of where sicknesses take place, those in the medical field have job security for another 50 years....
Link

From what I've seen very few have gotten insurance that didn't have it outside of about a couple of million illegals.

Most of the people that signed up had no choice. They were dropped from their old plans because the ACA made them illegal. Many were expecting free insurance and got slammed with high premiums and never made a payment. Cancer patients lost their coverage thanks to Obamcare.

Fyi, Obamacare wasn't meant to work. Anyone who thought otherwise is fooling themselves.
how about you giving a link of what you say you've seen on millions of illegals getting O care first.

Was at a hospital a few months ago. Couldn't understand all the Spanish chatter in the room.

Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...

Good. His nightmare presidency has made everybody else sick, it's fitting and right that it should have a negative effect on him.

What a shame he isn't reduced to using the same garbage medical insurance he's foisted on the rest of the country.

Then what's the problem and what was your bitch about Bush still waiting in the waiting room if Obama care were the law? IF they all had the same CHANCE previously, then why would the emergency rooms and doctors be short handed, huh?

That's the point ... folks could get in and out under the old system. Not anymore! And since they "had the chance" in the past there was no need to screw up the system with the Obamacare debacle.
The POINT is, they did not have a chance, or they would have been there previously.... but with the ACA/Obamacare they now do.... So your bitch is that these people now have the opportunity to get health care that they could not get previously, whether it was because their employer did not offer a health care plan as a perk, or because they had a preexisting condition, or because they simply could not afford to have health care coverage in the individual market.

Tell your kids and grandkids to get in to the Medical field, Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Heart Monitor tech etc... It's the one job that hopefully won't be imported and can't be exported and with the millions of boomers getting to the age of where sicknesses take place, those in the medical field have job security for another 50 years....
Link

From what I've seen very few have gotten insurance that didn't have it outside of about a couple of million illegals.

Most of the people that signed up had no choice. They were dropped from their old plans because the ACA made them illegal. Many were expecting free insurance and got slammed with high premiums and never made a payment. Cancer patients lost their coverage thanks to Obamcare.

Fyi, Obamacare wasn't meant to work. Anyone who thought otherwise is fooling themselves.
how about you giving a link of what you say you've seen on millions of illegals getting O care first.

Was at a hospital a few months ago. Couldn't understand all the Spanish chatter in the room.

I was at the hospital not long ago.

The nurse knocking me out was gorgeous redhead, and I hope the last thoughts on my mind were not verbalized as the Verset knocked me out.

Excuse me, but the man chain-smokes

Prove it!
th

Obama-smoking-weed.jpg

obama_smoking_01.jpg

obama-smoking-joint-or-cigarette.jpg

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
My child's in the hospital, and you think it's hilarious? FUCK YOU
I am truely sad to hear that your child is in the hospital. Can you imagine if things were said about your child that are being said about President Obama in this thread? That would be really horrible, wouldn't it?

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
I am truely sad to hear that your child is in the hospital. Can you imagine if things were said about your child that are being said about President Obama in this thread? That would be really horrible, wouldn't it?

A child isn't screwing America -- Obama is!

Fuck off, shit stain

Bullshit! That happened to him when Laura took the training wheels off his bicycle.

You seriously want to compare Bush and Obozo on bicycles? :lol:

Obama-and-George-Bush-on-their-bicycles.jpg
Let's see, girl bike, bike trail, dirt bike, dirt trail.

One thing I never understood.

Why does a man bike have a ball buster, and a girl bike doesn't?

Having memories of busted chains and busted balls is painful.

Those were the days; we drove those damned bikes so hard it is a wonder we did not get killed.

President Obama quit smoking a couple years back. Started trying around 6 years back. Fell off the wagon occasionally, but now he's quit for good.

Forum List

Back