Barry HOSPITALIZED!

Because a Presidency is measured by how one rides a bike.....I'm sure it's in the Constitution................some where. :D

On a purely symbolic level I think the two presidencies are summed up by those pics...one a competitive man who had to clean up Clinturd's messes and then win two wars....and a pansy who's mess will dwarf Clinturd's mess and lost both wars Bush had won.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Last edited:
Because a Presidency is measured by how one rides a bike.....I'm sure it's in the Constitution................some where. :D

On a purely symbolic level I think the two presidencies are summed up by those pics...one a competitive man who had to clean up Clinturd's messes and then win two wars....and a pansy who's mess will dwarf Clinturd's mess and lost both wars Bush won.
angry_zps189e41d9.png
History will be much kinder to Bush than to Valerie Jarret.

There is sure is a lot of really nasty comments in this thread. I am not wild about the President either but hoping for serious illness or worse just gross. Disappointing.

Let's see, girl bike, bike trail, dirt bike, dirt trail.

One thing I never understood.

Why does a man bike have a ball buster, and a girl bike doesn't?

Having memories of busted chains and busted balls is painful.

Those were the days; we drove those damned bikes so hard it is a wonder we did not get killed.

Boy's bike needs the spine because boys are heavier and go faster and need a longer rake and trail for high speed steering....girl's bike frames have too much flex for a boy to ride.

Bullshit! That happened to him when Laura took the training wheels off his bicycle.

You seriously want to compare Bush and Obozo on bicycles? :lol:

Obama-and-George-Bush-on-their-bicycles.jpg

Those were the days; we drove those damned bikes so hard it is a wonder we did not get killed.

In the OLD days, women wore skirts and didn't do things like swing a leg over high things, affording one and all bloomers crotch shots.

Today though, it's no big deal.

There is sure is a lot of really nasty comments in this thread. I am not wild about the President either but hoping for serious illness or worse just gross. Disappointing.

I look at it this way...will we be better off if he is (further) incapacitated for the rest of his presidency? If he is prevented from tormenting us with his presence for all the remaining years of his life?

Yeah. I think we would be. I can't waste a lot of compassion on a progressive pig who has nothing but disdain for the people who afford him his opulent lifestyle.

Boy's bike needs the spine because boys are heavier and go faster and need a longer rake and trail for high speed steering....girl's bike frames have too much flex for a boy to ride.
Hmmmmm?????

I just thought it was a plot to bust balls.

Hmmmmm?????

I took a couple shots on my RollFast that had me singin soprano for a couple days. Something you'll notice about guys who ride dirt bikes is how much paint is on the rear sides of their gas tank. If you want to win at motocross you have to have your knees pinned to that tank for control in the corners.

I look at it this way...will we be better off if he is (further) incapacitated for the rest of his presidency? If he is prevented from tormenting us with his presence for all the remaining years of his life?

Yeah. I think we would be. I can't waste a lot of compassion on a progressive pig who has nothing but disdain for the people who afford him his opulent lifestyle.

You can try and spin this any way you wish but it doesn't change the fact that you're hoping for a serious illness because you disagree with his politics. I thought you were better then that but I was clearly mistaken.

You can try and spin this any way you wish but it doesn't change the fact that you're hoping for a serious illness because you disagree with his politics. I thought you were better then that but I was clearly mistaken.

A cull is a cull is a cull.

My first wish is that Obama sees the error of his way, repents, apologizes, and acts accordingly.

It's not going to happen. So, given that fact, yup, I think the world would be a better place without him and I would not shed a single tear if he croaked this second. I wouldn't shake that "man"'s hand if I met him at church..unless he was there to apologize and repent.

Despite you being a treasonous ratfuck, nobody is wishing death or harm on you.

Take a lesson.
HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
and no other politician is doing that?....Obama,Bush,Clinton.....whats the difference?....
Nothing.
then why all the bluster for this guy who is just keeping the tradition going?.....
Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...
Every President looks worn out and beaten down by this time in their Presidency if they serve two terms it's just what the job does to you. It's always shocking to go back and see what a President looked like when they were sworn in and how they look when they leave office.
I know what you are saying and have seen such....but this is different, he is so skinny and pale with sunken circles under the eyes..... I dunno, call it feminin intuition.... but something just seems like he is sick to me..in the physical sense.
its stress Care.....making decisions you dont want to make but feel you are being forced too make it.....not making decisions you feel should be made but once again being forced not too....and knowing that it will affect just about everyone one way or another....Stress....its a wonderful thing....
Why are you asking me to look the other way as this MOTHER EFFING ASS HOLE IN THE WH SCREWS MY FAMILY OVER?
no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

Yeah that's it. Obama's a pig because Republicans...what was the rest again?

Hmmmmm?????

I took a couple shots on my RollFast that had me singin soprano for a couple days. Something you'll notice about guys who ride dirt bikes is how much paint is on the rear sides of their gas tank. If you want to win at motocross you have to have your knees pinned to that tank for control in the corners.
I'm talking about pedal bikes, bro.

I never rode THOSE kind of dirt bikes.

I have NEVER subjected myself to the possibility of physical harm for fun, only for profit!

I got my adrenaline rushes differently.

: - )

A cull is a cull is a cull.

My first wish is that Obama sees the error of his way, repents, apologizes, and acts accordingly.

It's not going to happen. So, given that fact, yup, I think the world would be a better place without him and I would not shed a single tear if he croaked this second. I wouldn't shake that "man"'s hand if I met him at church..unless he was there to apologize and repent.

There is nothing noble about your position. In fact, it is repugnant to most honest and caring people. I am not wild about many politicians but I'll never hope they become seriously ill, incapacitated, or die. I'll leave such tripe to the blind and disgusting partisans.

You will excuse me if I don't give a crap about the musings on the status of my soul....I answer to God and my conscience is perfectly clear.

You might want to keep in mind that God does not view death as such a great and terrible thing..our lives here are a tiny spec of time compared to our eternal lives...God hands out death to great and small, good and evil, alike. Death comes to us all, and it will come to your god barry as well. It's just a matter of when..and we would be best off if it came sooner.

Forum List

Back