Barry HOSPITALIZED!

There is sure is a lot of really nasty comments in this thread. I am not wild about the President either but hoping for serious illness or worse just gross. Disappointing.

I look at it this way...will we be better off if he is (further) incapacitated for the rest of his presidency? If he is prevented from tormenting us with his presence for all the remaining years of his life?

Yeah. I think we would be. I can't waste a lot of compassion on a progressive pig who has nothing but disdain for the people who afford him his opulent lifestyle.

You can try and spin this any way you wish but it doesn't change the fact that you're hoping for a serious illness because you disagree with his politics. I thought you were better then that but I was clearly mistaken.

A cull is a cull is a cull.

My first wish is that Obama sees the error of his way, repents, apologizes, and acts accordingly.

It's not going to happen. So, given that fact, yup, I think the world would be a better place without him and I would not shed a single tear if he croaked this second. I wouldn't shake that "man"'s hand if I met him at church..unless he was there to apologize and repent.

There is nothing noble about your position. In fact, it is repugnant to most honest and caring people. I am not wild about many politicians but I'll never hope they become seriously ill, incapacitated, or die. I'll leave such tripe to the blind and disgusting partisans.

You do that. Adjust those blinders, and leave the dirty work to others. I'm sure that's served you well in the past. Let others protect you, let others deal with the reality. You go right on pretending that everything is peachy.

no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.

Excuse me, but the man chain-smokes

Prove it!
th

Obama-smoking-weed.jpg

obama_smoking_01.jpg

obama-smoking-joint-or-cigarette.jpg
He does smoke, but how do your pictures prove that President Obama "chain-smokes"?

His current, anemic condition?

That's it? That's your proof? :rofl:
Why the hell is our idiot in chief riding a girl's bike?

Feminine is as feminine does!

no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.
America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.

There is sure is a lot of really nasty comments in this thread. I am not wild about the President either but hoping for serious illness or worse just gross. Disappointing.

I look at it this way...will we be better off if he is (further) incapacitated for the rest of his presidency? If he is prevented from tormenting us with his presence for all the remaining years of his life?

Yeah. I think we would be. I can't waste a lot of compassion on a progressive pig who has nothing but disdain for the people who afford him his opulent lifestyle.

You can try and spin this any way you wish but it doesn't change the fact that you're hoping for a serious illness because you disagree with his politics. I thought you were better then that but I was clearly mistaken.

My first wish is that Obama sees the error of his way, repents, apologizes, and acts accordingly.

It's not going to happen. So, given that fact, yup, I think the world would be a better place without him and I would not shed a single tear if he croaked this second. I wouldn't shake that "man"'s hand if I met him at church..unless he was there to apologize and repent.

There is nothing noble about your position. In fact, it is repugnant to most honest and caring people. I am not wild about many politicians but I'll never hope they become seriously ill, incapacitated, or die. I'll leave such tripe to the blind and disgusting partisans.

You do that. Adjust those blinders, and leave the dirty work to others. I'm sure that's served you well in the past. Let others protect you, let others deal with the reality. You go right on pretending that everything is peachy.

Good fences and AR's are the only guarantee of peachiness today!!!

I am not pretending everything is peachy but at least you admit your position is "dirty work" so I suppose there is help for you yet. Please stop making lame excuses for your irreconcilable position and pretending it is somehow just. It isn't. It is disgusting.

I am sure God is just thrilled that you cheer for death and illness. Perverse.

You will excuse me if I don't give a crap about the musings on the status of my soul....I answer to God and my conscience is perfectly clear.

You might want to keep in mind that God does not view death as such a great and terrible thing..our lives here are a tiny spec of time compared to our eternal lives...God hands out death to great and small, good and evil, alike. Death comes to us all, and it will come to your god barry as well. It's just a matter of when..and we would be best off if it came sooner.
wouldn't count on that if I were you, Alli...., I mean "koshergrl".

America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.

There's the rub.....the MSM wouldn't admit he's a muslim even when he admitted it himself in that interview with Stephie. He wouldn't put his hand over his heart for the Anthem because muslims don't recognize countries, not because he was so "disappointed" in America. And if you're Mormon you can write off the Catholic vote.....the Pope thinks Brigham Young was SATAN! :FIREdevil:

You do realize that God oversaw the butchery of Moses' first wife and two sons with her? And allowed his own son to die an agonizing death?

For anti-Christian bigots, the moment is all there is, so it's understandable that you can't reconcile your horror of illness and death with a Christian's outlook. We deal in eternal terms. We are the first to help the diseased and criminal..and we do not fear death. Not for ourselves, or for others. Obama will die, and he will meet with God, and he will be judged. That is apart and separate from his judgement on this earth...which we are authorized and justified to pass on him. He is an elected official who has lied to the people who elected him, who shows nothing but disdain for them, who has been directly responsible for the deaths of untold numbers as a result of his arrogance, his dishonesty, and his willingness to "crack eggs" to make his progressive omelette.

He's committed treason and worse. If anybody deserved the death penalty, he does.

He won't get it, so meh, who cares if he dies?

Of course it's just.

But morons like you don't give a shit about justice.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

Let's see, girl bike, bike trail, dirt bike, dirt trail.

One thing I never understood.

Why does a man bike have a ball buster, and a girl bike doesn't?

Having memories of busted chains and busted balls is painful.

Those were the days; we drove those damned bikes so hard it is a wonder we did not get killed.

Boy's bike needs the spine because boys are heavier and go faster and need a longer rake and trail for high speed steering....girl's bike frames have too much flex for a boy to ride.

Nope, Schwinn just has a sick sense of humor.

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
My child's in the hospital, and you think it's hilarious? FUCK YOU
I am truely sad to hear that your child is in the hospital. Can you imagine if things were said about your child that are being said about President Obama in this thread? That would be really horrible, wouldn't it?

A child isn't screwing America -- Obama is!
How is he doing that?
Because a Presidency is measured by how one rides a bike.....I'm sure it's in the Constitution................some where. :D

On a purely symbolic level I think the two presidencies are summed up by those pics...one a competitive man who had to clean up Clinturd's messes and then win two wars....and a pansy who's mess will dwarf Clinturd's mess and lost both wars Bush won.
angry_zps189e41d9.png
Because a Presidency is measured by how one rides a bike.....I'm sure it's in the Constitution................some where. :D

On a purely symbolic level I think the two presidencies are summed up by those pics...one a competitive man who had to clean up Clinturd's messes and then win two wars....and a pansy who's mess will dwarf Clinturd's mess and lost both wars Bush won.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

angry_zps189e41d9.png
You do realize that God oversaw the butchery of Moses' first wife and two sons with her? And allowed his own son to die an agonizing death?

For anti-Christian bigots, the moment is all there is, so it's understandable that you can't reconcile your horror of illness and death with a Christian's outlook. We deal in eternal terms. We are the first to help the diseased and criminal..and we do not fear death. Not for ourselves, or for others. Obama will die, and he will meet with God, and he will be judged. That is apart and separate from his judgement on this earth...which we are authorized and justified to pass on him. He is an elected official who has lied to the people who elected him, who shows nothing but disdain for them, who has been directly responsible for the deaths of untold numbers as a result of his arrogance, his dishonesty, and his willingness to "crack eggs" to make his progressive omelette.

He's committed treason and worse. If anybody deserved the death penalty, he does.

Even Gandhi said you suck kosherpuke.ht

It`s pukes like kosherbitch that give real Christians a bad name. Even Gandhi said she sucks.
Jesus is ideal and wonderful but you Christians - you are not like him. - Mahatma Gandhi at BrainyQuote

Bullshit! That happened to him when Laura took the training wheels off his bicycle.

You seriously want to compare Bush and Obozo on bicycles? :lol:

Obama-and-George-Bush-on-their-bicycles.jpg
Let's see, girl bike, bike trail, dirt bike, dirt trail.

One thing I never understood.

Why does a man bike have a ball buster, and a girl bike doesn't?

Having memories of busted chains and busted balls is painful.

Those were the days; we drove those damned bikes so hard it is a wonder we did not get killed.

I lived near a riverbed with a bunch of trails. Along the banks were tall, dirt berms that were almost vertical. The most daring among us (I being first in line) would ride straight down the side. Most dudes were too afraid to try but it was a lot easier than it first appeared. The trick was to NEVER apply brakes. Just go with the flow and enjoy the rush!!

Of course it's just.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

One of the consequences is death. Another is that people want you to die.

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
I am truely sad to hear that your child is in the hospital. Can you imagine if things were said about your child that are being said about President Obama in this thread? That would be really horrible, wouldn't it?

A child isn't screwing America -- Obama is!
How is he doing that?

angry_zps189e41d9.png

angry_zps189e41d9.png

angry_zps189e41d9.png

Even Gandhi said you suck kosherpuke.ht

It`s pukes like kosherbitch that give real Christians a bad name. Even Gandhi said she sucks.
Jesus is ideal and wonderful but you Christians - you are not like him. - Mahatma Gandhi at BrainyQuote

Brilliant addition to the discussion! A BrainyQuote!

Of course it's just.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

One of the consequences is death. Another is that people want you to die.

You've exposed yourself as nothing more then a nasty little ghoul. You can pretend all you wish that your position is somehow right but those without black hearts know it is nothing more then perverse bullshit. You're a disgrace.

Obama's a disgrace. And people who lie, cheat, commit treason, and are happy to facilitate the deaths of innocents by whatever means deserve sickness and death.

While I despise Obama and would spit on him given the chance.. I don't wish throat cancer on him.. I'm not gonna easily forgive this redistribution crap.

Forum List

Back