Barry HOSPITALIZED!

Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...
Every President looks worn out and beaten down by this time in their Presidency if they serve two terms it's just what the job does to you. It's always shocking to go back and see what a President looked like when they were sworn in and how they look when they leave office.
I know what you are saying and have seen such....but this is different, he is so skinny and pale with sunken circles under the eyes..... I dunno, call it feminin intuition.... but something just seems like he is sick to me..in the physical sense.

He should be sick with shame for all he's done to divide us as a country and instilling a government Entitlement on our backs (OscamCare) based on LIES he TOLD and even won Lie of the YEAR from Politiafact (left leaning site folks) and at a time we could LEAST afford it when the economy was in the crapper. I hope his "acid reflux" is as painful for him as he has been TO US

Last edited:
Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...
Every President looks worn out and beaten down by this time in their Presidency if they serve two terms it's just what the job does to you. It's always shocking to go back and see what a President looked like when they were sworn in and how they look when they leave office.
I know what you are saying and have seen such....but this is different, he is so skinny and pale with sunken circles under the eyes..... I dunno, call it feminin intuition.... but something just seems like he is sick to me..in the physical sense.
He could have Arafartitis.

It seems the Kenyan had some acid reflux...panic set in....THE EMPEROR MAY BE DYING!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png
His crack team at the White House (who let a guy jump the fence and get inside) leaped into action.... sirens screaming, His Majesty was sent careening through traffic to an ER prepped for the worst....an upset stomach! Biden pacing, what would he wear to be sworn in.....would the Kenyan's coffin be draped in an American flag or a leopard skin from his place of birth? Where could they rent a kid to play John John, saluting the black carriage passing by?
huh_zps297f809f.png

But of course it all amounted to nothing, just like Barry's presidency.....a bored ER doctor told Our King to lay off carbonated beverages and stop smoking, then wandered off to find a patient who needed a doctor.

What have we learned from all of this? Well, that no matter how many of us would like to strangle the asshole, it's impossible to get a leftist to loosen the grip on their own throat. :eusa_snooty:

obama_2008_rumb.jpg

Good thing he's exempt from Obamacare. He'd still be sitting in the waiting room!

It seems the Kenyan had some acid reflux...panic set in....THE EMPEROR MAY BE DYING!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png
His crack team at the White House (who let a guy jump the fence and get inside) leaped into action.... sirens screaming, His Majesty was sent careening through traffic to an ER prepped for the worst....an upset stomach! Biden pacing, what would he wear to be sworn in.....would the Kenyan's coffin be draped in an American flag or a leopard skin from his place of birth? Where could they rent a kid to play John John, saluting the black carriage passing by?
huh_zps297f809f.png

But of course it all amounted to nothing, just like Barry's presidency.....a bored ER doctor told Our King to lay off carbonated beverages and stop smoking, then wandered off to find a patient who needed a doctor.

What have we learned from all of this? Well, that no matter how many of us would like to strangle the asshole, it's impossible to get a leftist to loosen the grip on their own throat. :eusa_snooty:

obama_2008_rumb.jpg

Good thing he's exempt from Obamacare. He'd still be sitting in the waiting room!

Naaa, that was only intended for us little people. that's what Gruber told us and Obama signed into the law.

thank you Obama

SNIP:
Health law impacts primary care doc shortage
Updated: 8:50 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 7, 2014 | Filed in: Health
Comments 0

It was no better with the next doctor she was assigned. The Naples, Florida, resident said she left a message to make an appointment, "and they never called back."

The Papas were among the 6.7 million people who gained insurance through the Affordable Care Act last year, flooding a primary care system that is struggling to keep up with demand.
A survey this year by The Physicians Foundation found that 81 percent of doctors describe themselves as either over-extended or at full capacity, and 44 percent said they planned to cut back on the number of patients they see, retire, work part-time or close their practice to new patients.

At the same time, insurance companies have routinely limited the number of doctors and providers on their plans as a way to cut costs. The result has further restricted some patients' ability to get appointments quickly.
One purpose of the new health law was connecting patients, many of whom never had insurance before, with primary care doctors to prevent them from landing in the emergency room when they are sicker and their care is more expensive. Yet nearly 1 in 5 Americans lives in a region designated as having a shortage of primary care physicians, and the number of doctors entering the field isn't expected to keep pace with demand.

ALL of it here:
Health law impacts primary care doc shortage www.ajc.com

I remember when Bush fell down drunk, and claimed he choked on a pretzel.

Good thing Obamacare hadn't been implemented at that time else Bush, too, would still be sitting in the waiting room.

So what are you saying? It would be better for YOU if these millions of other people did not get the chance to see a doctor or get health care? hmmmm......

Good thing Obamacare hadn't been implemented at that time else Bush, too, would still be sitting in the waiting room.

So what are you saying? It would be better for YOU if these millions of other people did not get the chance to see a doctor or get health care? hmmmm......

They have the same "chance" that anyone else has. Always did!

Then what's the problem and what was your bitch about Bush still waiting in the waiting room if Obama care were the law? IF they all had the same CHANCE previously, then why would the emergency rooms and doctors be short handed, huh?

Then what's the problem and what was your bitch about Bush still waiting in the waiting room if Obama care were the law? IF they all had the same CHANCE previously, then why would the emergency rooms and doctors be short handed, huh?

That's the point ... folks could get in and out under the old system. Not anymore! And since they "had the chance" in the past there was no need to screw up the system with the Obamacare debacle.

I hope the smarmy little letch dies of Ebola with a side order of AIDS and a heart attack induced by a three pack a day nicotine addiction. What a weakling this man is. He can't even summon the will to quit smoking. How pathetic is that?
Geezus......

No, it's just Tom, but you can call me Geezus if you like. Smoker, huh?
how pathetic is someone who who wishes death on someone just because the guy differs politically?.....you are the rights version of Guno.....enjoy that distinction.....
In the meantime, the Left makes a movie about assasanating President Bush. The liberals walk around with a smirk on their faces about it and the movie is considered for an Oscar nomination.
Um...that movie was not made in the U.S. you know.

as for the prezbo

and his latest round of ulcers

he just needs to come clean

all this lying and cheating is catching up with him

Forum List

Back