Barry HOSPITALIZED!

no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.
America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.
who is the Muslim?.....
obamathat-is-a-white-kufi-on-his-head-the-most-devout-of-muslims-wear-it-this-is-a-picture-i-found-that-was-posted-back-in-2007-regarding-his-campaigning-for-riala-odinga.jpg
was that Halloween?.....just askin.....

Of course it's just.

But morons like you don't give a shit about justice.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

One of the consequences is death. Another is that people want you to die.
KG you do realize that one of the consequences of an election is the one elected will try to do what he/she thinks is best for all....we have had bad Presidents before.....we are still here....we will still be here when this guy is on the lecture circuit.....
The bad thing about it he has given precedence for future president to do what he did and worse, until we no longer have a president who will follow the Constitution
yep i agree.....what one President starts they all can do.....but then the asswipes in Congress allow it.....and the people keep voting these same fucking incompetent jerks back into office......the old saying....."you get what you vote for"......

Of course it's just.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

KG you do realize that one of the consequences of an election is the one elected will try to do what he/she thinks is best for all....we have had bad Presidents before.....we are still here....we will still be here when this guy is on the lecture circuit.....
The bad thing about it he has given precedence for future president to do what he did and worse, until we no longer have a president who will follow the Constitution
yep i agree.....what one President starts they all can do.....but then the asswipes in Congress allow it.....and the people keep voting these same fucking incompetent jerks back into office......the old saying....."you get what you vote for"......
Didn't 2014 change all that?

Of course it's just.

Yes but when one does what "he thinks is best for all" in direct conflict with the constitution, the will of the people, and the law, we have a problem.

I don't know about past presidents doing the same. I know I'm 51 years old, and this dirtbag is the most disgusting heap of shit I have ever seen at the helm. I despised Clinton, but at least he was blessed with some common sense. This guy is a lunatic, and the world would be better off without him.
:boohoo:

no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.
America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.
who is the Muslim?.....
obamathat-is-a-white-kufi-on-his-head-the-most-devout-of-muslims-wear-it-this-is-a-picture-i-found-that-was-posted-back-in-2007-regarding-his-campaigning-for-riala-odinga.jpg
was that Halloween?.....just askin.....
Nope. He was proud to be a muslim from kenya... right up till it was no longer beneficial for him...

Forum List

Back