Barry HOSPITALIZED!

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
My child's in the hospital, and you think it's hilarious? FUCK YOU
Fuck off, shit stain
Get your hands out of my pockets.

HUH? this mother effing ass hole in the WH is STEALING MY MONEY THAT I NEED TO PAY FOR MY CHILD'S HEALTH CARE. THIS ASS HOLE IS TAKING MY INCOME SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU. YOU MARXISTS CAN EAT SHIT AND PUKE. MY BOY WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY AND THE MONEY I NEED TO PAY FOR HIS CARE WAS STOLEN TO REDISTRIBUTE TO PIECES OF SHIT.
and no other politician is doing that?....Obama,Bush,Clinton.....whats the difference?....
Nothing.
then why all the bluster for this guy who is just keeping the tradition going?.....
Honestly....he looks very sick, he's skinnier than ever.... I've been worried for a while now...
Every President looks worn out and beaten down by this time in their Presidency if they serve two terms it's just what the job does to you. It's always shocking to go back and see what a President looked like when they were sworn in and how they look when they leave office.
I know what you are saying and have seen such....but this is different, he is so skinny and pale with sunken circles under the eyes..... I dunno, call it feminin intuition.... but something just seems like he is sick to me..in the physical sense.
its stress Care.....making decisions you dont want to make but feel you are being forced too make it.....not making decisions you feel should be made but once again being forced not too....and knowing that it will affect just about everyone one way or another....Stress....its a wonderful thing....
Why are you asking me to look the other way as this MOTHER EFFING ASS HOLE IN THE WH SCREWS MY FAMILY OVER?
no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....
oh... well yeah I blame the voters too.

I despise the president who lied his way into war but I don`t wish him sickness or death. I will say that a war crimes trial would be nice.
What kind of pussy gets hospitalized for a sore throat anyway?
Pussy? I didn`t know he was a gun hoarder.

I despise the president who lied his way into war but I don`t wish him sickness or death. I will say that a war crimes trial would be nice.
What kind of pussy gets hospitalized for a sore throat anyway?
Pussy? I didn`t know he was a gun hoarder.
AWWW Poor wittle man has a sore thwoat.

You were right behind him because you had the sniffles I'll bet

These are some hilarious meltdowns. The treasonous ratfuk brigade tends to go totally over the edge whenever they get called out on their perverted death-lust.

Because HE isn't FUCKING OVER THE NATION like that COCK SUCKING little COMMIE KENYAN IS, DUMB FUCK!

Fuck off, shit stain
I don't need my hands in anybody's pockets. I have a good job. Next.

Fuck off, shit stain
I don't need my hands in anybody's pockets. I have a good job. Next.
NVM then I'll fuck off.

1,680 hits....not bad.

oksUN.gif

Last edited:
That's the point ... folks could get in and out under the old system. Not anymore! And since they "had the chance" in the past there was no need to screw up the system with the Obamacare debacle.
The POINT is, they did not have a chance, or they would have been there previously.... but with the ACA/Obamacare they now do.... So your bitch is that these people now have the opportunity to get health care that they could not get previously, whether it was because their employer did not offer a health care plan as a perk, or because they had a preexisting condition, or because they simply could not afford to have health care coverage in the individual market.

Tell your kids and grandkids to get in to the Medical field, Doctor, Nurse, Medical Technologist, Heart Monitor tech etc... It's the one job that hopefully won't be imported and can't be exported and with the millions of boomers getting to the age of where sicknesses take place, those in the medical field have job security for another 50 years....
Link

From what I've seen very few have gotten insurance that didn't have it outside of about a couple of million illegals.

Most of the people that signed up had no choice. They were dropped from their old plans because the ACA made them illegal. Many were expecting free insurance and got slammed with high premiums and never made a payment. Cancer patients lost their coverage thanks to Obamcare.

Fyi, Obamacare wasn't meant to work. Anyone who thought otherwise is fooling themselves.
how about you giving a link of what you say you've seen on millions of illegals getting O care first.

Was at a hospital a few months ago. Couldn't understand all the Spanish chatter in the room.

I was at the hospital not long ago.

The nurse knocking me out was gorgeous redhead, and I hope the last thoughts on my mind were not verbalized as the Verset knocked me out.

--LOL

you probably did

no one is asking you to do anything....what im saying is....its the consequences of an election.....like i said before, if the fucking Republicans would have put a better person up than Romney,who was no better than Obama....we may not be having this conversation....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.
when you have a bottom of the barrel President it might be wise to get someone other than another denizen of the bottom of that barrel to run against him.....even 2-3 rungs up the ladder would have been a great improvement.......Romney,Obama,Bush......the Barrel scrapings....

I was okay with Romney but he had the MSM calling him everything but a white boy (and that too) compared to the actress who's policies hadn't come to bear yet......The public schools have made this country almost illiterate....kids know who Brad Pitt is married to but don't know who's vice-president. And Mitt wasn't "conservative enough" and a Mormon so 4M republican voters stayed home.
America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.
who is the Muslim?.....

America can handle a Muslim but not a Mormon.

WTF????

I sure hope R's can do better than Romney though.

Half of America thinks he killed his dog.
who is the Muslim?.....
obamathat-is-a-white-kufi-on-his-head-the-most-devout-of-muslims-wear-it-this-is-a-picture-i-found-that-was-posted-back-in-2007-regarding-his-campaigning-for-riala-odinga.jpg

You do realize that God oversaw the butchery of Moses' first wife and two sons with her? And allowed his own son to die an agonizing death?

For anti-Christian bigots, the moment is all there is, so it's understandable that you can't reconcile your horror of illness and death with a Christian's outlook. We deal in eternal terms. We are the first to help the diseased and criminal..and we do not fear death. Not for ourselves, or for others. Obama will die, and he will meet with God, and he will be judged. That is apart and separate from his judgement on this earth...which we are authorized and justified to pass on him. He is an elected official who has lied to the people who elected him, who shows nothing but disdain for them, who has been directly responsible for the deaths of untold numbers as a result of his arrogance, his dishonesty, and his willingness to "crack eggs" to make his progressive omelette.

He's committed treason and worse. If anybody deserved the death penalty, he does.

He won't get it, so meh, who cares if he dies?
KG you just described maybe every politician in the Country....should they all just drop dead then?....

Of course it's just.

But morons like you don't give a shit about justice.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

One of the consequences is death. Another is that people want you to die.
KG you do realize that one of the consequences of an election is the one elected will try to do what he/she thinks is best for all....we have had bad Presidents before.....we are still here....we will still be here when this guy is on the lecture circuit.....

Of course it's just.

I am moron because I don't wish serious illness and death on my political enemies?! Too funny. You're a real piece of work. You wouldn't know justice if crawled on your lap and died violently, then again you may take joy in that happening. You should spend more time at your church instead posting here.

No, you're a moron because of your level of distractibility, and your inability to comprehend that there is a right and a wrong, and that if you CHOOSE to be wrong, there are consequences here on earth.

KG you do realize that one of the consequences of an election is the one elected will try to do what he/she thinks is best for all....we have had bad Presidents before.....we are still here....we will still be here when this guy is on the lecture circuit.....

Yes but when one does what "he thinks is best for all" in direct conflict with the constitution, the will of the people, and the law, we have a problem.

I don't know about past presidents doing the same. I know I'm 51 years old, and this dirtbag is the most disgusting heap of shit I have ever seen at the helm. I despised Clinton, but at least he was blessed with some common sense. This guy is a lunatic, and the world would be better off without him.

Of course it's just.

Yes but when one does what "he thinks is best for all" in direct conflict with the constitution, the will of the people, and the law, we have a problem.

I don't know about past presidents doing the same. I know I'm 51 years old, and this dirtbag is the most disgusting heap of shit I have ever seen at the helm. I despised Clinton, but at least he was blessed with some common sense. This guy is a lunatic, and the world would be better off without him.
Bush was a piss poor president.....Reagan was half-assed....and do you actually think this guy is the only President who has been in direct conflict with the Constitution?.....the "will of the people"?.....what politician does that?....:dunno:

Of course it's just.

The bad thing about it he has given precedence for future president to do what he did and worse, until we no longer have a president who will follow the Constitution

Forum List

Back