Barron Trump Enters Politics

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

Trump, former President Donald Trump’s youngest child, who will graduate from high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

This is it. Trump next gen enters politics.

You’ll never be rid of them! None of you on here will live to see the end of the Trump Dynasty. Either Don Jr. or Ivanka will be president, I predict by winning the 2032 election.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — It will soon be Barron Trump’s time to step into the political spotlight.

Trump, former President Donald Trump’s youngest child, who will graduate from high school next week and has largely been kept out of the political spotlight, was picked by the Republican Party of Florida on Wednesday night as one of the state’s at-large delegates to the Republican National Convention, according to a list of delegates obtained by NBC News.

You’ll never be rid of them! None of you on here will live to see the end of the Trump Dynasty. Either Don Jr. or Ivanka will be president, I predict by winning the 2032 election.
That means no more "kid" gloves. He's fair game now. Kudos to Melania for at least dropping the facade of wanting to protect her child from the media.

I hope the best for him. Delegates can wield a lot of power and influence. But inside party politics is the game of ''hard ball'' and it is not for the sensitive.

Don Jr or Ivanka as president! Now that's funny. Neither is fit to run a Dunkin Donuts franchise.

I will be surprised when he actually steps up and speaks into a microphone

And here we have today's Democrat. You don't even want to hear his position on views you just want to tear him apart because he is a Trump. That is totally un-American.
No. Just commenting on the constant hypocrisy that just flows from Alt-Right Nation. You scream and rail on these boards about today's youth in high school and college being "too woke" for you and somehow think that just because his last name in Trump, we're gonna give a shit about anything he has to say. :)

No. Just commenting on the constant hypocrisy that just flows from Alt-Right Nation. You scream and rail on these boards about today's youth in high school and college being "too woke" for you and somehow think that just because his last name in Trump, we're gonna give a shit about anything he has to say. :)
What a weak deflection. You stated clearly that "the kid gloves are off, he's "FAIR GAME". That is not American.

I think it is all fake news
Florida Republicans named Barron to pander to Daddy

When the rubber meets the road, I doubt Barron would make a public appearance in such a large arena.
I also doubt Mommy will let him.

Maybe Hillary can arrange a plane crash to get rid of him. 18 years from now he'll be eligible for POTUS.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you people have no shame, so it's a taste of the shit you all throw out there.
Many of these Trumpist don't remember the downright awful and disgusting things said about Chelsea Clinton by wingnuts like Rush Limbaugh, during the 90s. Barron has received none of that vitriol as he should not. Personally, if Barron wants to go into politics more power to him.

Forum List

Back