BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

hmmm that's what an audit would determine, if that indeed happened or not. There are specific procedures that appear to be in question, by 60 poll workers. What is so difficult for you demofks to understand?

Audits have been done and they determined that the results were correct.

That’s the part you keep forgetting. There were accounts, there were recounts, there were audits and they all came out the same.

There were not 60 poll workers who questioned things. All poll workers signed off that they saw nothing improper.

Everything that you believe about the election is based on Trumpian lies.

and yet he received 13 million more votes in 2020, where did they come from?
And Biden got 81 million votes to Hillary's 65 million.....16 million more votes.

More people voting equals more votes cast silly one!

The affidavits
The judges ripped the trump lawyers apart on those AFFADAVITS silly one!

The affidavits that he brought to court WITHOUT EVER RESEARCHING THEIR CONTENT, (of strictly bull shit, false, and misleading claims)

IS WHY GIULIANI lost his Law License, silly one.

The review board chewed him up and spit him out because of the fake, unsubstantiated claims, in those affidavits.

I’ve read them. You haven’t. They’re written by people who have no idea what they’re taking about and they don’t actually have any evidence of fraud.
you still haven't posted the court appearance where a ballot was brought to court.

"I feel you are going to lose the election," Barr told Trump in April 2020 as the virus was killing more Americans, according to the reporters. "I feel you are actually losing touch with your own base."

LOL! Another fantasy "conversation" you got duped into believing by someone selling a book. Will you EVER learn??? Hahahaha

Chris Christie also told Trump he would lose if all he did was talk about the past and Hillary Clinton.

it must work.

He's hurt a lot of people.. contractors, vendors, employees, bankers, investors, wives and children. He's not much of a man.. He's just all about money and his ego.

Forum List

Back