Barr calls trump a consummate narcissist

Hey, did you guys hear Trump took out ISIS?

20221215TrumpNFT.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Barr says trump always put his own interest above everyone else's, including the nation's. But he enabled him for years.

That all makes perfect sense.......
If you accept that Trump is also part of the DS Elite Corporate Cartel.

He also enabled Jeff Sessions, Christopher Wray and Dr. Anthony Fauci.
He also pushed the Covid vax, said ignore the Constitution on the 2A and never seriously deterred China.
Trumptard worshippers somehow are blinded to the facts.
You tell me.

America is getting exactly what it deserves. An idiocracy RUN by idiots

AND it was dark brandon himself who called NARA/FBI & invited them to check his property for any such docs. i believe pence did the same thing.
Yup, they returned the docs when they were found. They did not hold them, conceal them, and lie about it for over a year.

Yup, they returned the docs when they were found. They did not hold them, conceal them, and lie about it for over a year.

Sure.
And Biden and his family became multi-millionaires because they're just "brilliant" "hard working" people. <sarc>

You morons on the extreme Left are just as dim as those on the far Right.

Barr was a terrible AG.
I wonder why when Barr was appointed, I never seen any trumpers saying this?

I remember plenty of "libs" were saying Barr was terrible, back when he was with the Bush admin...how can liberals be right about something so much sooner than Trumpers??

Even Barr trashing Trump now means little -- because Barr will still vote for Trump if he is the candidate anyway....

Forum List

Back