'Moral turpitude': Bill Barr hammers Donald Trump

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr delivered one of his harshest criticisms to date of his former boss on Thursday, accusing Donald Trump of “moral turpitude.”

“You know, you don’t get immunity for two years in the run-up to an election just by saying, ‘Hey, I’m a candidate,'” Barr told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto.

“These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them even before he even before he announced his candidacy,” Barr continued. “So if there’s a chance to get it resolved before the election, it should be because the American people should know these are crimes involved – or potential crimes – involving moral turpitude.”

“I think the federal cases are legitimate,” Barr said. “At the end of the day, at the core of this thing he engaged in – in the case of the documents – in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted. I don’t know of any attorney general who could walk away from it.”

“He’s not being prosecuted for having the documents, he’s being prosecuted for obstruction, two egregious instances are alleged so I think that’s a very simple case.”

Barr also said for him, Trump “crossed the line” when “he used this device of impaling imposter electors, swearing that they were the electors,

What is Barr talking about? He doesn't know anything about he Law.

Barr is a Deep State Operative, that just hates Trump.
Barr is pissed at Trump because Trump was voted out of office.

Barr is an authoritarian enemy of democracy and advocate of unitary executive dogma – for Barr, Trump was the perfect candidate and figurehead in the furtherance of the Imperial Presidency.

Like Barr, Trump is an authoritarian enemy of democracy; Trump is ignorant of the law and has contempt for the Constitution; Trump is perfect to play the role of autocratic despot and dictator.

Barr was likely planning on expanding the authoritarian tyranny of the Imperial Presidency – where the president is above the law and can be checked by neither the judiciary nor Congress – during Trump’s second term.

But thankfully there was no Trump second term, a lost opportunity for Barr.

Barr is pissed at Trump because Trump was voted out of office.

Barr is an authoritarian enemy of democracy and advocate of unitary executive dogma – for Barr, Trump was the perfect candidate and figurehead in the furtherance of the Imperial Presidency.

Like Barr, Trump is an authoritarian enemy of democracy; Trump is ignorant of the law and has contempt for the Constitution; Trump is perfect to play the role of autocratic despot and dictator.

Barr was likely planning on expanding the authoritarian tyranny of the Imperial Presidency – where the president is above the law and can be checked by neither the judiciary nor Congress – during Trump’s second term.

But thankfully there was no Trump second term, a lost opportunity for Barr.
Oh definitely, McConnell used the fool for what he needed to, which was to pack the Supreme Court with right wingers and racist. They don't give a damn about policy, they back Trump for ideology and that ideology is White Supremacy.

id did not say only racists would question where Obama was born.
I said that actual racists would question his birthplace, or in other words, its the type of thing racists would do since Obama's mother was never in Kenya. Keep in mind how far away Kenya is from Hawaii, and how impractical it would be to travel such a distance especially while pregnant.

In 1961 women didn't fly long distances in the third trimester. It was three to four days flying from Nairobi to Hawaii.

In 1961 women didn't fly long distances in the third trimester. It was three to four days flying from Nairobi to Hawaii.
3tb7dnnhltjb1.jpg

Forum List

Back