'Moral turpitude': Bill Barr hammers Donald Trump

I ordered replacement birth certificates for all my children so I can keep the originals. They are all computer generated, stupid.

Obama did not go to school as a foreign student. Only a moron would make such a claim.

If he had been born in British East Africa his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy otherwise he could not have entered the US as a baby. He wouldn't have been allowed through US Customs and Immigration. Americans are so damned ignorant.

You really should do your homework before you challenge me...

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

You really should do your homework before you challenge me...

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

No it didn't.

Why should anyone put up with ignorant lies?
What lies?.... you are a real idiot... do you know that?....

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr delivered one of his harshest criticisms to date of his former boss on Thursday, accusing Donald Trump of “moral turpitude.”

“You know, you don’t get immunity for two years in the run-up to an election just by saying, ‘Hey, I’m a candidate,'” Barr told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto.

“These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them even before he even before he announced his candidacy,” Barr continued. “So if there’s a chance to get it resolved before the election, it should be because the American people should know these are crimes involved – or potential crimes – involving moral turpitude.”

“I think the federal cases are legitimate,” Barr said. “At the end of the day, at the core of this thing he engaged in – in the case of the documents – in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted. I don’t know of any attorney general who could walk away from it.”

“He’s not being prosecuted for having the documents, he’s being prosecuted for obstruction, two egregious instances are alleged so I think that’s a very simple case.”

Barr also said for him, Trump “crossed the line” when “he used this device of impaling imposter electors, swearing that they were the electors,

What is Barr talking about? He doesn't know anything about he Law.

Barr is a Deep State Operative, that just hates Trump.
Nope. Barr is a Trump acolyte who is sick of his bullshit!

What lies?.... you are a real idiot... do you know that?....

The blurb in the flyleaf of Dreams of My Father was written by a junior editor who never read the book.

Read it for yourself dummy... Obama's own words in his hand writing.... on his application form to Harvard Law....

Stop lying. Foreign students leave a trail of paperwork and student visas. You're really a stupid man.

Why should anyone put up with ignorant lies?
How many times do I have to show you your ass before you will wake up?... you are being lied to and you are too dumb to see it... even when I show you the proof you still stubbornly go on blind as hell... do me a favor ignore me... you are like arguing with a 3 year old....

The blurb in the flyleaf of Dreams of My Father was written by a junior editor who never read the book.
This was in Obama's own words on his Harvard law application.... did you even read my post?....

So only racists question where Obama was born?... how do you figure that?... that's insane.... this is why no one takes you people seriously anymore....
id did not say only racists would question where Obama was born.
I said that actual racists would question his birthplace, or in other words, its the type of thing racists would do since Obama's mother was never in Kenya. Keep in mind how far away Kenya is from Hawaii, and how impractical it would be to travel such a distance especially while pregnant.

I said that actual racists would question his birthplace, or in other words, its the type of thing racists would do since Obama's mother was never in Kenya. Keep in mind how far away Kenya is from Hawaii, and how impractical it would be to travel such a distance especially while pregnant.
I guess his uncle and brother are racist because they both said Obama was born in Kenya....

I believe we had jet airplanes back then..... What a buffoon statement you made... as if they had to walk there and get on a rice junk boat.... unreal....

I believe we had jet airplanes back then..... What a buffoon statement you made... as if they had to walk there and get on a rice junk boat.... unreal....
then there would a record of the flight.

But Obama's relatives saying he was born in Kenya were likely refering to Obama's father, since his father was also named Obama.

Bill Barr reeks of moral turpitude. Pretending to do your job, getting paid by the US taxpayers, while actually working to sabotage your boss. That's a low character piece of shit.

then there would a record of the flight.

But Obama's relatives saying he was born in Kenya were likely refering to Obama's father, since his father was also named Obama.
I watched the interview dummy... he said my brother Barrack Hussain Obama was born in Kenya... Obama said he was born in Kenya on his Harvard law school application.... do you need to be kicked in the head?... I sure don't... I take him at his word....

Dang! Someone here (Rambunctious ) is putting on a good ass kicking, using facts. I like it when that happens.

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr delivered one of his harshest criticisms to date of his former boss on Thursday, accusing Donald Trump of “moral turpitude.”

“You know, you don’t get immunity for two years in the run-up to an election just by saying, ‘Hey, I’m a candidate,'” Barr told Fox News’ Neil Cavuto.

“These investigations have been going on for a while, everyone knew about them even before he even before he announced his candidacy,” Barr continued. “So if there’s a chance to get it resolved before the election, it should be because the American people should know these are crimes involved – or potential crimes – involving moral turpitude.”

“I think the federal cases are legitimate,” Barr said. “At the end of the day, at the core of this thing he engaged in – in the case of the documents – in outrageous behavior where anyone would be prosecuted. I don’t know of any attorney general who could walk away from it.”

“He’s not being prosecuted for having the documents, he’s being prosecuted for obstruction, two egregious instances are alleged so I think that’s a very simple case.”

Barr also said for him, Trump “crossed the line” when “he used this device of impaling imposter electors, swearing that they were the electors,

What is Barr talking about? He doesn't know anything about he Law.

Barr is a Deep State Operative, that just hates Trump.
Fort Marcy Park is why there can never be a democrat equivalent of Bill Barr

Forum List

Back