'Moral turpitude': Bill Barr hammers Donald Trump

Poor Silly Willy is stupid to find a word which barely even 0.001 % of Americans will understand .The majority will think it is another form of Turpentine and go back to sleep,.

That's funny. Didn't you know the meaning of moral turpitude?

Every time I ask one of you libs who call Trump a racist to back it up you run away.... unbelievable that you freaks will make that charge with zero evidence to back it up... maybe its you who are the racist....

Every time I ask one of you libs who call Trump a racist to back it up you run away.... unbelievable that you freaks will make that charge with zero evidence to back it up... maybe its you who are the racist....
Trump and the Central Park Five. He's always been a racist piece of shit

I just gave you one. The birther. Claiming Obama isn't American
Obama brought that on himself by trying to pass a copy of his BC as the original until folks released they didn't have that type when he was born.... then he said oh well they lost the original... even I still think we don't know the truth... but that doesn't make me a racist and it doesn't make Trump one either..... even Obama's brother said he was born in Kenya.... Obama claimed to be from Kenya to get into school.... its not racist to ask a question of his birthplace... that's ridiculous...

its not racist to make a mistake.
If the mistake you're referring to is racist beliefs or behavior, then simply calling it a "mistake" doesn't negate the fact that it was racist.

Now if the individual involved decided that BEING racist or BEHAVING in a racist manner is a mistake and self-corrects, then that's called learning from one's mistake also known as progress.

Obama brought that on himself by trying to pass a copy of his BC as the original until folks released they didn't have that type when he was born.... then he said oh well they lost the original... even I still think we don't know the truth... but that doesn't make me a racist and it doesn't make Trump one either..... even Obama's brother said he was born in Kenya.... Obama claimed to be from Kenya to get into school.... its not racist to ask a question of his birthplace... that's ridiculous...

I ordered replacement birth certificates for all my children so I can keep the originals. They are all computer generated, stupid.

Obama did not go to school as a foreign student. Only a moron would make such a claim.

If he had been born in British East Africa his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy otherwise he could not have entered the US as a baby. He wouldn't have been allowed through US Customs and Immigration. Americans are so damned ignorant.

but actual racists would question his birthplace.
Since Ann Dunham was never in Kenya, and Obama doesnt have a brother. Just half brother and wife's brother.

Since Ann Dunham was never in Kenya, and Obama doesnt have a brother. Just half brother and wife's brother.

True. Anne Durham never traveled outside the US until she married her second husband and moved to Indonesia.

So only racists question where Obama was born?... how do you figure that?... that's insane.... this is why no one takes you people seriously anymore....

Forum List

Back