#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Dude, foodservice jobs have always been low wage.
Food service jobs pay a certain lifestyle regardless of wage. Raise their wages and inflation will catch up and the guy who says, "Would you like fries with that?" will always live in the same slum.

We have a shortage of truck drivers because we're buying tons of shit over the internet because of the pandemic.
That makes zero sense. Products from the factory have to get to the same number of homes, more or less. Whether one truck goes to an Amazon warehouse and then to a regional UPS and then to your door, or if the product goes to a regional Walmart warehouse, then to a Walmart store, and you pick it up at the store, the number of trucks, miles, drivers, and road hours, is virtually identical.

That's true...there are some non-sense statements made usually by celebrities. Remember when Nugent said he'd be dead or in jail?

But here are just the topic started since the blob lost the election using a search of "split" and "divide".

All conservatives...

This is my personal favorite....you can just picture this daft c*** crying as she wrote this--probably breaking the keys on her keyboard.

oh, yes, we get these statements from many

but in all seriousness, what good do the democrats do, they proclaim they are for the little guy, the people who work but then they do nothing to help us, they work against us.

What do they do for average people. It seems all the democrats are for are the rich. And don't get me wrong. I believe the leadership of the Republicans should all be kicked out of congress and thoroughly investigated along with the democrats.

But, that said, it is the Democrats that is the old party of corruption and politics for profit. How is it that the leader of the representatives, Nancy Pelosi, is worth over a $100 million? How is her son able to make millions of dollars.

It is easy to get caught up in just denigrating one party, certainly many in the republicans must go. But now that we see the Democrats totally in control, the country is going backwards, the country is getting worst, and it is getting so much more expensive.

oh, yes, we get these statements from many

but in all seriousness, what good do the democrats do, they proclaim they are for the little guy, the people who work but then they do nothing to help us, they work against us.

What do they do for average people. It seems all the democrats are for are the rich. And don't get me wrong. I believe the leadership of the Republicans should all be kicked out of congress and thoroughly investigated along with the democrats.

But, that said, it is the Democrats that is the old party of corruption and politics for profit. How is it that the leader of the representatives, Nancy Pelosi, is worth over a $100 million? How is her son able to make millions of dollars.

It is easy to get caught up in just denigrating one party, certainly many in the republicans must go. But now that we see the Democrats totally in control, the country is going backwards, the country is getting worst, and it is getting so much more expensive.
Nice retreat.

Call me when you guys go pro-union, raising the minimum wage, and are for equal pay for women.

PROFITS OVER PEOPLE, IT'S THE CALLOUS CONSERAVTIVE PREAMBLE:

WE GOT OURS, FUCK THE REST OF YOU!

We went and got what we needed ... What do you want us to say ...
"Sorry your stupid ass sat there waiting for someone to bring it to you" ... :dunno:

We've went over the bull crap ad-nauseam for ever around here, but now you are clueless. ROTFLMBO. Just games and more games eh ?
Ad nauseam around here is the sycophant belief in the Big Lie.

Is that your design or is it the stupid belief that Doctor Fauci wants to kill people.

Owner/operators in the trucking industry make up about 9% of all trucks on the road.
Small company truck drivers make up the bulk with over 50%. Large fleet trucking. (JBHunt and Averritt and etc) make up the other half.

These small trucking companies are OB for lack of drivers. Big ones as well are struggling...
Dock times are long. (Driver's make money driving and not stuck at the dock)
Currently drivers can't get unloaded or loaded. They spend 6 hours at a dock and they have wasted over half a day just sitting around waiting for their load not getting to earn money and possibly getting sick.

That's the problem. That's why no one wants to drive currently. Everyone is going broke.

Ad nauseam around here is the sycophant belief in the Big Lie.

Is that your design or is it the stupid belief that Doctor Fauci wants to kill people.
You believing what you believe without proof is just as bad as anyone else around here, but you can't seem to see your own hypocrisy in it all. That's hilarious, but rather anoying all at the same time. Keep talking in circle's, no one cares.

You believing what you believe without proof is just as bad as anyone else around here, but you can't seem to see your own hypocrisy in it all. That's hilarious, but rather anoying all at the same time. Keep talking in circle's, no one cares.
What exactly do I believe in without proof?

Some bare shelves at Albertsons this past weekend.

Soup,pasta and pasta sauce.
70604521-1436-4FEE-B093-C8C5BA97517F.jpeg
DD988B29-1A24-4C67-BA8B-70F2F228AA09.jpeg

Some bare shelves at Albertsons this past weekend.

Soup,pasta and pasta sauce.
View attachment 598486View attachment 598487
At the local Walmart yesterday, their shelves were pretty empty but it was Monday and there had just been a terrible snow storm. They were busy stocking as fast as they could but the amazing thing was that the pasta section was 100% empty, all types, all brands, with the single exception that there were a few boxes of Lasagna noodles. That's more than just the snow storm but, for the most part, we've gotten if not what we wanted, at least what we needed.

The economy, the trucker shortage, Joe Biden, have definitely made things worse but I don't depend on the grocery store for what I'm going to eat today or tomorrow; I just use it to replenish what I ate yesterday and today.

At the local Walmart yesterday, their shelves were pretty empty but it was Monday and there had just been a terrible snow storm. They were busy stocking as fast as they could but the amazing thing was that the pasta section was 100% empty, all types, all brands, with the single exception that there were a few boxes of Lasagna noodles. That's more than just the snow storm but, for the most part, we've gotten if not what we wanted, at least what we needed.

The economy, the trucker shortage, Joe Biden, have definitely made things worse but I don't depend on the grocery store for what I'm going to eat today or tomorrow; I just use it to replenish what I ate yesterday and today.
I have always kept a pretty well stocked pantry even more so since the stock has been iffy in the stores for the last 2 years. I always stock up on items I use regularly when I finally find them ( one example is pet food).

I didn’t take pictures but the frozen food section was pretty bare as well.

I have always kept a pretty well stocked pantry even more so since the stock has been iffy in the stores for the last 2 years. I always stock up on items I use regularly when I finally find them ( one example is pet food).

I didn’t take pictures but the frozen food section was pretty bare as well.
Of all silly things to worry about, I haven't been able to get flavored cream cheeses for my bagels for a month! Sounds like a first-world problem but it's not really about the cream cheese that we should worry; it's that our first-worldship is in trouble.

New Topics

Forum List

Back