DOJ Forms Domestic Terrorist Unit

I'm talking about no longer wanting to share a nation with people like you, Mac.

Haven't you noticed how many of us there are?

And how implacable we seem?

No?

Keep pushing. Or as the kids say, "F around and find out"

You're not going to do jack shit bitch.

How do I know? Because if you REALLY thought that the election was stolen and you REALLY were a patriot, you wouldn't be posting your idiotic rantings on a message board at 4:00 in the morning you nitwit.

We'll keep ridiculing you (because you're nothing but ridiculous) and you'll keep making baseless threats.

Ya'll have been promising the same shit for 9 years--ON THIS BOARD ALONE.

You're wanting to ban weapons already ruled by the courts protected by the second amendment, and were not used in the mass murder.
But I will tell youy right now any attempt to ban fire arms will be the start of a civil war.

And you'll be doing it for another 9 years at least.

Fuck off.

Okay Rambo. Yikes.

I appreciate your pointing out the need for this new DoJ group.

To be clear on what I mean about the most manifestly stupid people walking the planet:

You folks actually think you can malign, abuse, bully and basically castigate at least half the population for DECADES--

and we will just keep saying "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

And then when it looks like the iron has really entered our soul, and we no longer care if this nation splits apart from you ghouls, you chase us to the door as we're holding our suitcases "WAIT, don't go, don't go! You won't make it, you neeeed us!"

That's how manifestly stupid you are. I mean, when your brightest and best is Sonia Sotomayor, what else can be said?

How do I know? Because if you REALLY thought that the election was stolen and you REALLY were a patriot, you wouldn't be posting your idiotic rantings on a message board at 4:00 in the morning you nitwit.

We'll keep ridiculing you (because you're nothing but ridiculous) and you'll keep making baseless threats.

Fuck off.
I wonder what their plans are, though. One might have to access the dark web for details.

Murder Dem politicians, obviously. Dem school board members, see prior post. Dem judges.

As for the citizenry, maybe they'd corner people and demand they say who they vote for.

Wrong answer, blam. Just like in the Middle East.

Fuck off.

Au contraire.

We are the people who make this nation work.

And you know it. :)

I wonder what their plans are, though. One might have to access the dark web for details.

Murder Dem politicians, obviously. Dem school board members, see prior post. Dem judges.

As for the citizenry, maybe they'd corner people and demand they say who they vote for.

Do not ever begin to project your evil onto me, Mac.

Know this.

We understand you. You do not understand us. Never have, never will.

Do not begin to think of infecting our new nation with your presence either. Bye.

Political assassinations...that is what is going to happen. This is what they call "justice". You saw that on 1/6 with the zip ties and gallows and earlier than that with the Whitmer plot.

They are blunt instruments and this is their answer to losing elections and the browning of America. They've lost 7 of the last 8 national popular votes....their message is no longer resonating and the only reason they have any power at all is because of two things; the Senate structure and gerrymandering. One is set in stone; the other...they lose a few large states (Texas for one) governor's mansion at the wrong time and there goes the gerrymandering. So yeah; political assassinations are going to be what the right wing loons resort to.

You have nothing else because you're a moron and you don't know what else to say.

Who takes a match to their own house, Mac? Morons. Then, when they people flee, they say "oh wait, wait, wait....we didn't REALLY mean it, we were just using some rhetorical flair, you know!!!"

People like me are done, Mac. Now deal with that, or don't. We don't care. Hate and love both burn hot, and you can work with that. When people have been abused and they're done though, they are DONE.

Welcome to it. Enjoy.

Political assassinations...that is what is going to happen. This is what they call "justice". You saw that on 1/6 with the zip ties and gallows and earlier than that with the Whitmer plot.

They are blunt instruments and this is their answer to losing elections and the browning of America. They've lost 7 of the last 8 national popular votes....their message is no longer resonating and the only reason they have any power at all is because of two things; the Senate structure and gerrymandering. One is set in stone; the other...they lose a few large states (Texas for one) governor's mansion at the wrong time and there goes the gerrymandering. So yeah; political assassinations are going to be what the right wing loons resort to.
I could easily see it moving down to school boards, judges, mayors.

Slyly implying I would be into assassination.

I wholly reject this and if it continues I will report it.

Great bitch.

Let us know when you want to leave. We'll help your bitch ass pack.

Anytime. Me and the millions fleeing your Blue State experiments, the wonderful Med State Utopias with vaccine passports and closed schools. You know, people fleeing places like California, Illinois, New York.

Honey the great divorce is already happening, and Americans hate your Leftist Utopia. Wake up.

Great bitch.

Let us know when you want to leave. We'll help your bitch ass pack.

Oh and putting 2 and 3 year olds in KN95 masks in day care for 10 hours a day

Your nation will be wonderful. It will be glorious. Indeed.

Forum List

Back