#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Americans are food wealthy...
We spend an insignificant portion of our incomes on groceries on a monthly basis.
We spend less on groceries than housing in every city in America.

However...in the rest of the world groceries account for half of a family budget. A serious increase in the cost of food and it isn't just less expensive choices in food but a serious reduction in the quantity of food they can purchase. (Beans and rice are staples for much of the world already...meat is a once a week privilege).
That's just commodity functions.

Soybeans, as a commodity, are the same price everywhere around the world. Same thing with meat.

So double digit inflation on these commodities is going to starve a LOT of people who simply make an average of the equivalent of $9,000/year.
People messed up royally when they allowed themselves to be taken down the road to becoming dependent's in life, and the family farms were replaced with a lust for a hand up (now known as a slap down), by modern day society, and thus sustainable knowledge was replaced with ignorance.

People messed up royally when they allowed themselves to be taken down the road to becoming dependent's in life, and the family farms were replaced with a lust for a hand up (now known as a slap down), by modern day society, and thus sustainable knowledge was replaced with ignorance.
You can choose to be Amish beagle.

You can choose to be Amish beagle.
What's wrong with Amish ? They are some of the most independent people in this COUNTRY, and that has become an admirable thing for those burned by government and modern day society today.

What's wrong with Amish ? They are some of the most independent people in this COUNTRY, and that has become an admirable thing for those burned by government and modern day society today.
Well, first is inbreeding diseases.

Also, can you provide an example of those burned by government?

Well, first is inbreeding diseases.

Also, can you provide an example of those burned by government?
Both the question and talking point are ridiculous, and aren't worthy of discussion. Come back when you want to talk like an adult.

Americans are food wealthy...
We spend an insignificant portion of our incomes on groceries on a monthly basis.
We spend less on groceries than housing in every city in America.

However...in the rest of the world groceries account for half of a family budget. A serious increase in the cost of food and it isn't just less expensive choices in food but a serious reduction in the quantity of food they can purchase. (Beans and rice are staples for much of the world already...meat is a once a week privilege).
That's just commodity functions.

Soybeans, as a commodity, are the same price everywhere around the world. Same thing with meat.

So double digit inflation on these commodities is going to starve a LOT of people who simply make an average of the equivalent of $9,000/year.
I am spending 750 a month on my family. It is crazy. My mortgage is exactly that amount. Fuel to heat my old house built in 1877 is an easy 600 a month. Things are expensive but we do have the luxury of being able to pay for it.

Rice and Beans, tortillas, dry cheese, we are lucky we can choose not to eat that but tomorrow that could change.

I am spending 750 a month on my family. It is crazy. My mortgage is exactly that amount. Fuel to heat my old house built in 1877 is an easy 600 a month. Things are expensive but we do have the luxury of being able to pay for it.

Rice and Beans, tortillas, dry cheese, we are lucky we can choose not to eat that but tomorrow that could change.
You know that any insulation improvements at this point would pay for themselves inside of 5 years. Better windows, insulation under the floor, inside exterior walls and in the attic or along the roof on the inside... even better doors or adding storm doors all go to help. There are ways to make this inexpensive and unobtrusive.

It would save you a fortune every month. At least $300/Month. That's at least $1,200/yr for the winter months. The insulation itself isn't that expensive either if you install it yourself.

The most expensive part is the windows. Those are extremely expensive but necessary. Double and triple pane insulative windows aren't cheap. At least $1,200/ea. Buying "storm windows" to go over the outside of them is much much cheaper but doesn't look as nice.

I haven't seen this in years...a woman in front of me in the checkout line telling the checker to put things back because she didn't have enough money...she had two young kids with her....I gave her $20 and she began to tear up....we are back to the Obama recession via Obama's VP BareShelvesBiden.....

Now why would you worry or know about such things is the question ? I have to admit that I am clueless other than the parts about them living an off grid lifestyle that undoubtedly is supported by the United States.
The question is, why didn't you?

I will ask again with zero hope of getting an answer....

Is this what you libtards voted for?.....

Correct, Democrats will try to force Americans to leave the country. The democrats will plant fakes news stories. You are right. Secede, is one such idea of the democrats.
Yet amazingly it’s almost only Republicans and Conservatives who continually swear they’re about to leave. But don’t let that fact stand in the way of your cartoon.

I haven't seen this in years...a woman in front of me in the checkout line telling the checker to put things back because she didn't have enough money...she had two young kids with her....I gave her $20 and she began to tear up....we are back to the Obama recession via Obama's VP BareShelvesBiden.....
Dude, enough with the made up stories and President Obama hasn't been president for 6 years.

If you want to blame something for any supply shortages blame corporate capitalism.

I will ask again with zero hope of getting an answer....

Is this what you libtards voted for?.....
Yes, definitely.

3.9% unemployment.

6.0% GDP growth

6.4 millions jobs returned to economy

An infrastructure bill passed

Ended the 20-year Afghanistan occupation.

No hands/dick size tweets

If you want to blame something for any supply shortages blame corporate capitalism.
Nope...
It's clearly taxes that have screwed over the transportation and food service industries. They have taxed these two industries to where if they don't have ultra high volume they can't survive...but the great resignation means that these jobs are being dumped in masse.

Forum List

Back