Veritas dropping something 1/9 @ 8pm Eastern

OP amended... Video drops tomorrow 1/10 @ 8pm Eastern
Screenshot_20220109-171708.png

If you want to sign up for Veritas link... Exposefauci.com

Even with their track record of getting caught doctoring shit and flat-out lying you will believe them as if it were Jesus himself come down from Heaven. Sad.
Here's the thing about that.

When they are caught? Society acknowledges that they re-frame their investigative reporting to highlight an obvious bias, even to the point, of deceiving their audience.

Yet? When Mockingbird media does it, and it is even called out by other organizations? That shit is buried.

Even the controversy about their mistakes is buried.

So? I have a hard time caring that much.

Hell, you probably STILL believe the many lies promoted by the NY times and WaPo, but? We know better than to questionably believe false paradigm manufactured by PV. SO? There is the difference, isn't there?

Even far left News source pointed out, WaPo makes up news;

Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts​

The mainstreams news, manipulated your perception of reality so much worse than a place like PV, it is unreal. I saw Nancy Pelosi even have a moment of silence for officers "killed," in the "insurrection." All of that was pushed by false narratives, created by our ruling class press. . . ALL LIES, none of it based on facts.

Here's the thing about that.

When they are caught? Society acknowledges that they re-frame their investigative reporting to highlight an obvious bias, even to the point, of deceiving their audience.

Yet? When Mockingbird media does it, and it is even called out by other organizations? That shit is buried.

Even the controversy about their mistakes is buried.

So? I have a hard time caring that much.

Hell, you probably STILL believe the many lies promoted by the NY times and WaPo, but? We know better than to questionably believe false paradigm manufactured by PV. SO? There is the difference, isn't there?

Even far left News source pointed out, WaPo makes up news;

Bombshell Washington Post Story On Trump Passport Crackdown Withheld, Distorted Key Facts​

The mainstreams news, manipulated your perception of reality so much worse than a place like PV, it is unreal. I saw Nancy Pelosi even have a moment of silence for officers "killed," in the "insurrection." All of that was pushed by false narratives, created by our ruling class press. . . ALL LIES, none of it based on facts.
I am maybe the most cautiously non-reationary member of this board. I also have an excellent memory for the times I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Why don't you remember all the times that you believed something and it didn't pan out? It's an everyday thing in Trump world and yet people keep going back to the well. The only possible explanation is that you are all in on the con. You know they are lying but you believe in the mission these lies serve.

I am maybe the most cautiously non-reationary member of this board. I also have an excellent memory for the times I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Why don't you remember all the times that you believed something and it didn't pan out? It's an everyday thing in Trump world and yet people keep going back to the well. The only possible explanation is that you are all in on the con. You know they are lying but you believe in the mission these lies serve.
See?

Here is your problem.

I disagree with you, or anyone disagrees with your perceived reality? And? They are automatically a part of "Trump World," now, aren't they? Thus, you need not have a critical discussion anymore, you just have dismissed and slandered them and created an Untermensch, and they are no longer in need of serious consideration in your reality.

How can I even have a discussion with that? You construct straw-men and knock them down, that is a substitution for real debate.

Here, here is a list of, as you say, items I predicted were going to come of this bio-security paradigm, i.e. "the war on disease," which, I have been saying, is NOT about a virus, but is about global capitalism's profit and market shares, and global government political control. And? This is something you have been consistently been in denial of.
5zahp1.jpg

These are things I claimed, which you called folks like me, "conspiracy theorists," and which got folks banned from twitter and FB for saying, which? Are now acknowledged truths.

If you don't understand what it is really all about, and are still in denial? I don't know what to do with you. Other than to say, the billionaire corporate media you are believing in, and the government bureaucrats you are listening to? Have you in a state of mass psychosis.

So many of the things that they tell you? Are directly contradicted, usually? By THEMSELVES, in their own media. How you can still believe them? That is completely beyond me.

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS​

Forum List

Back