#BareShelvesBiden trends across multiple social media outlets...

Recent trip to the grocery store:

1642084107133.png

So many eggs to choose from....

Want some sauce on the eggs? We got it in the blue states...
1642084326961.png

Truth be told...they did have some shortages and I get to shop early in the morning because I work in the hospital overnight...but the overblown lies from the right are pretty obvious.

Recent trip to the grocery store:

View attachment 587413

So many eggs to choose from....

Want some sauce on the eggs? We got it in the blue states...
View attachment 587415

Truth be told...they did have some shortages and I get to shop early in the morning because I work in the hospital overnight...but the overblown lies from the right are pretty obvious.
Your MSM features NYC and other blew state cities nightly, with bare shelves.

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

Can we swear Carter back in? Times were better. He's way more alert to.

It is not everywhere, it is localized.

Since Dec the only thing I have wanted to buy I could not find was Bai for the wife
Shortage in parts also, and that has been a huge problem... Quit trying to play up to Biden Gator.. It ain't working.

Shortage in parts also, and that has been a huge problem... Quit trying to play up to Biden Gator.. It ain't working.

I am just stating the facts.

There are no shortages or outs around here, thus it is not really a big deal to those around here.

If you live where there are shortages, then it is a big deal to you.

That is just reality

Its regional.

Retailers aren't making enough money in poverty stricken red states so they shift products to places where people live.
that is about the dumbest conclusion I have heard in... flippin years

$$ iss made all over the US... and there is no such thing as an entire state, red or blue that can be called poverty stricken... just areas therein

sheez

I am just stating the facts.

There are no shortages or outs around here, thus it is not really a big deal to those around here.

If you live where there are shortages, then it is a big deal to you.

That is just reality
Ever heard of the slow creep ? That's when something that you can't see from your house, uhhh all of a sudden ends up at your door step. Then what ? People like Biden, Pelosi and the like are the alledged current creaters of the slow creep as of late, and man when it finally gets to everyone. Wow.

Yeah, the state has 40 million residents.

As a percentage, look to red states like MS and LA.
As a percentage,
Yeah, the state has 40 million residents.

As a percentage, look to red states like MS and LA.
Or a blue state like New Mexico with the highest percentage of people on food stamps

California on the other hand only has millions of people on food stamps which is millions more than the population of LA or MS

Mrs. MO and I have been noticing an abundance of empty shelf space at Wallyworld and Aldi's but thought it just might be a regional phenomenon...

... it looks like shortages have returned at grocery stores across the country.

So, guess lying Cons everywhere, the above so-called picture of empty store shelves in an unamed store in the U.S. is actually an Eleven (11) Year Old Picture taken of empty shelves in store in Japan.

An Eleven Year Old Pic, of a store in Japan. NOT a U.S. Store, a STORE IN FUCKING JAPAN!!!!.

The OP IS A LYING CON. No surprise though. Cons love to lie and love to be lied to.

So, guess lying Cons everywhere, the above so-called picture of empty store shelves in an unamed store in the U.S. is actually an Eleven (11) Year Old Picture taken of empty shelves in store in Japan.

An Eleven Year Old Pic, of a store in Japan. NOT a U.S. Store, a STORE IN FUCKING JAPAN!!!!.

The OP IS A LYING CON. No surprise though. Cons love to lie and love to be lied to.
One pic on this thread was a zone reset at Target. That is where you clear the shelves for a new product or new presentations of the same products. There are shortages but like with everything else for the last 6 years…the right wing only deals in overstatements.

Smith’s was out of whole chickens and chicken thighs today . Limited amount of chicken breasts. Was also out of Chocolate Milk ( all brands).

Albertsons was out of all types of pasta except egg noodles.

Still slim pickens on canned cat food refrigerated dog food.

Forum List

Back