Barbara Olsen 9/11 phone calls 0 minutes.

dickless jester there are minds that tower above yours with credentials expertise and service records little ollie could only dream of that realise that 9/11 was a false flag operation..lines about meth pipes or mental illness just reflects your lack not anyone else's

I think this is called an appeal to authority, with a touch of arrogance and insanity for good measure :eusa_hand:

authority ??.. you are projecting your own motivations on to me..I believe that would be you who listens to what the authorities tell him...these people are simply experts in heir fields with acclaimed service in science and military..they are not authority figures

dickless jester there are minds that tower above yours with credentials expertise and service records little ollie could only dream of that realise that 9/11 was a false flag operation..lines about meth pipes or mental illness just reflects your lack not anyone else's

I think this is called an appeal to authority, with a touch of arrogance and insanity for good measure :eusa_hand:

Well, all that and the fact that id-eots is truly stupid and a complusive scumbag liar to boot.

the guy in that video is an ass!!!

republicans and democrats together make nondenominational??? :lol:

this man is a gentlemen and a scholar and`the information presented is well researched and the questions raised reasoned

well researched like his claim that the families of the passengers on flight 93 didnt really get phones calls from their loved ones but from someone using voice morphing technology? :cuckoo:

this man is a gentlemen and a scholar and`the information presented is well researched and the questions raised reasoned
that dumbfuck, when shown by the history channel that thermite would NOT cut through even a small vertical box beam, he starts with the super thermite paint bullshit
hes a fucking delusional asswipe like YOU

that dumbfuck, when shown by the history channel that thermite would NOT cut through even a small vertical box beam, he starts with the super thermite paint bullshit

exactly the history Chanel experiment was designed to fail using standard thermite..I posted patients for super thermite for cutting and demo and your asswipe response was to hi-lite the date because the patent was issued 4 years after 9/11..and as the experiment here shows super thermite is indeed a reality that you are simple in denial of

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8490zVpDBs&feature=related[/ame]

exactly the history Chanel experiment was designed to fail using standard thermite..I posted patients for super thermite for cutting and demo and your asswipe response was to hi-lite the date because the patent was issued 4 years after 9/11..and as the experiment here shows super thermite is indeed a reality that you are simple in denial of

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8490zVpDBs&feature=related[/ame]
yet it DIDNT CUT THE FUCKING BEAM

it appeared to be capable of doing so this was only the most simplistic experiment but the according to NIST buildings can fall from fire alone and it clearly burned hot enough to weaken steel by 90 % so if beams were burning with that intensity in precise critical areas would not only 10% of the explosives be required to insure collapse ?

I'd like to know what Hulk Hogan and Bonecrusher Smith think happened on 9/11.

it appeared to be capable of doing so this was only the most simplistic experiment but the according to NIST buildings can fall from fire alone and it clearly burned hot enough to weaken steel by 90 % so if beams were burning with that intensity in precise critical areas would not only 10% of the explosives be required to insure collapse ?
if it was capable of doing so, WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY SHOW IT?

and stop lying about buildings falling from fire alone
NIST DID NOT SAY THAT

No diveconmoron building fires are the official collapse theory and for good reasons if the structural damage was factored into the computer model a symmetrical collapse was impossible to simulate so it became not a factor because it did not fit...that's called NIST science

following an extensive, three-year scientific and technical building and fire safety investigation. This was the first known instance of fire causing the total collapse of a tall building, the agency stated as it released for public comment its WTC investigation report and 13 recommendations for improving building and fire safety.
Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event,”

computer simulations show that neither explosives nor fuel oil fires played a role in the collapse of WTC 7,” Sunder said. The NIST

Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.” NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

The investigation team considered the possibility of other factors playing a role in the collapse of WTC 7, including the possible use of explosives, fires fed by the fuel supply tanks in and under the building, and damage from the falling debris of WTC 1.

The team said that the smallest blast event capable of crippling the critical column would have produced a “sound level of 130 to 140 decibels at a distance of half a mile,” yet no noise this loud was reported by witnesses or recorded on videos.

so this is the sole reason given for rejection of the controlled demolition theory...what if the critical column was treated with thermite paint and super heated how much of an explosion would it take then ? and there were indeed massive explosions witnessed..so if it can be done at a lower decibel level it must then become a more viable theory..

Last edited:
if it was capable of doing so, WHY THE FUCK DIDNT THEY SHOW IT?

and stop lying about buildings falling from fire alone
NIST DID NOT SAY THAT

NIST didn't say fires did it? Cows on jupiter are laughing! How in the fuck is it possible OCTAs are the most vocal and at the same time the most incredibly ignorant about that day? Hell, being the least informed is probably exactly why they do accept it.

Child, what do I have to do with your dreams? Leave me out of your stupid conversations. Unlike some I have no dreams of grandeur I accept my life and my accomplishments for what they are. Things you will never understand.

He's simply reacting to your constant obsessive fucking pattern of telling people you Served. We have all seen you use your Service as a tool to try and say others are wrong or they don't understand [insert soap box topic here] simply because of that. And eots didn't say anything about his dreams. Guess literacy is not a high priority for you.

He provided evidence your broadbrushing of all those who disagree with you are crazy or druggies. He did screw up by saying it is definitely a false flag by citing those authorities so yes you are correct on that fallacy but you are also guilty of the same principle by saying only crazy people disagree with you.

authority ??.. you are projecting your own motivations on to me..I believe that would be you who listens to what the authorities tell him...these people are simply experts in heir fields with acclaimed service in science and military..they are not authority figures

You're not understanding how the term "authority" is used in the logical fallacy. You're claiming since people with authority (read: expertise in their respective fields) believe it was a false flag op then it must be true. "Authority" in this context does not mean power in the same sense of a cop having the authority (power) to pull a driver off the road. One of the most widely known uses of fallacy of appeal to authority is the lochness monster. It was claimed a Doctor witnessed the creature and based solely on the authority of him being a doctor many people believed it was true.

The history channel? Rotfl! Why not cite an equally laughable source on 9/11 like popular mechanics?

All pervs agree that you are a necrophiliac pedolphilac sodomist?

Interesting.

You are still a slimey shit.

I bet you can't find ten consecutive posts you have made where the majority aren't name calling.

I know I can't find five consecutive post of yours where you have stuck to a coherent point or made sense.

As for the name calling and ad hominem stuff, stop your sissy snivelling and just get over it. The art of ad hominem is a staple here in the USMB universe. For some reason, though, it only seems to get under your unduly thin skin when it is directed back to you or one of your ilk.

There's a word for that. It rhymes with "hypocrite." No wait. That IS the word.

Read the post again. I pointed out the clear majority of your posts are nothing but namecalling. I never complained simply about ad homs.....I just pointed out that is all you have to contribute. As for you not being able to find 5 straight posts from me that you can comprehend.....that makes perfect sense. You obviously are not saturated with comprehension skills so I would be shocked if you could find two consecutive posts from any poster that you could comprehend.

Let us make this a bit more stark and clear for these Troofers to answer.

The records might be interpreted as suggesting that the phone call from Barbara to Ted never happened (like, for example, the zero seconds duration references)

Contrasted with that, however, is the testimony (FBI interview) of Ted where he said he had spoken with his wife at that time prior to the loss of that airliner.

The Troofers have suggested that somebody may have "duped" Ted.

How the fuck did they do that?

Why would they have done that AT THAT TIME?

Is it more logical to believe that the records are clear and right and that Ted either DIDN'T have any such conversation or that he got "duped" somehow

OR is it more logical to believe that the records are somehow unclear and/or misleading AND that Ted DID have a conversation with his own wife?

Holy shit you truly are mentally handicapped! They claim he was duped to support the false flag theory. So why would someone dupe ted "at that time?" Because if duping him was designed as part of a false flag op then it would have been really fucking stupid to call and pretend to be his wife on a hijacked plane the day before 9/11.

It's also a fucking classic OCTA move to ignore the evidence and claim the records are wrong. This is why you guys are so fucking pathetic.

Forum List

Back