Barack Obama's "FU" tour

"Bush was the most hated president the US ever had, "

You clowns on the left have to stop believing your own distorted polling data.
6a0167621b7ded970b01901ea12f7a970b-pi

stupid nazi
Come on PurpleOwl - don't be that hard on yourself. You are definitely an ignorant fascist. But Nazi? I don't see you as someone who would kill 7 million Jews. Hate them? Certainly. There is no doubt you hate Jews. And you might even stoop to killing one or two. But not 7 million.
i don't think you have to kill 7 million jews to be a nazi... i think all you have to do is read breitbart and gateway pundit

I think the real holocaust here is how many of my brain cells died or committed suicide while reading this.

First, it's 6 million, second, if you studied the Nazis at all--at any level--you would know never to refer to anyone as a Nazi. Anyone.
. It's how desperate they are. They will do and say anything.

Bush was the most hated president the US ever had, everyone (except racist hackish partisan far right republicans) loves Obama. He's easily one of the greatest presidents america has ever had
W was terrible and BO is no different. Both men are amazingly similar in their use of power...yet you think W sucks and BO is great.

You need to really start thinking.

which means they control 56% of state legislatures, which is pretty normal .....republicans win the old white man vote and their the only ones who vote in the midterms where only 1/3rd of eligible americans bother voting..... sorry but I could come up with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality
33 of 50 states are now Republican-controlled, snowflake. Your math is as bad as your government. :lol:

(Psst....snowflake....that's 66% control. Not 56%)
Meh! Nothing last forever!!!!! Enjoy! The 2020 census is just around the corner. There will be changes in the demographics that won't benefit the conserve-nazis's of Amerika. The conserva-nazis's will learn ya can't Gerrymander forever!!!!
. Sounds like a form of cheating to me, but that's all that's left for your team now eh ?

I wasn't particularly a fan of George W. Bush - but I have endless respect for the way he left office. He was classy. Gracious. Humble. He said that (and I quote) "President Obama deserves my silence" when asked to comment about Barack Obama. He also said that he hoped Obama succeeded.

Basically, he was the polar opposite of what Barack Obama has been. Which is classless. Arrogant. Entitled. And a billion times more concerned about his pitiful little "legacy" than he is the country. He's basically like a scorned lover. If he can't have what he wants - nobody will have the U.S. He'll burn the whole damn thing down in a scorched earth policy campaign.

Frank Luntz rips into Obama making last-minute decisions: Obama on his ‘FU tour’
putinpuppet.png
. Your hopes and dreams as you want America to fail because of your brainwashing ? You will soon see how Trump is no puppet, then what will be the next play from you people's playbook ? To piss him off in the worst way by attacking his family again ? Good grief that was dumb.

Say it with me now PurpleOwl - President Donald Trump. :lol:
images.jpg
Impressive seeing that he survived in the hostile business world as he did, and even went on to become the President of the soon to be once again "United States" ? You got nothing but butt hurt now, but you can get ready to smile again, because your 401k is fixing to make even you big money again. I know you'll hate that won't you?

I wasn't particularly a fan of George W. Bush - but I have endless respect for the way he left office. He was classy. Gracious. Humble. He said that (and I quote) "President Obama deserves my silence" when asked to comment about Barack Obama. He also said that he hoped Obama succeeded.

Basically, he was the polar opposite of what Barack Obama has been. Which is classless. Arrogant. Entitled. And a billion times more concerned about his pitiful little "legacy" than he is the country. He's basically like a scorned lover. If he can't have what he wants - nobody will have the U.S. He'll burn the whole damn thing down in a scorched earth policy campaign.

Frank Luntz rips into Obama making last-minute decisions: Obama on his ‘FU tour’

Well said patriot! Obama will not go away with class. He intends to stay in Washington D.C. and will most likely continue to champion his failed policies and his vision for a transformed America, that was rejected in November! In my humble opinion, the two biggest mistakes Hillary made, was hitching her Obama's policies and ignoring the rust belt states!

Well said patriot! Obama will not go away with class. He intends to stay in Washington D.C. and will most likely continue to champion his failed policies and his vision for a transformed America, that was rejected in November! In my humble opinion, the two biggest mistakes Hillary made, was hitching her Obama's policies and ignoring the rust belt states!
. It won't do him no good to hang around, so he's now just fooling himself because his agenda has failed miserably. He is washed up, but his arrogance won't allow him to realize it. The American people will realize it once he's gone.

Obama has been classy, dignified, curteous, and magnanimous. He has shut down discourse attempting to demonize Trump and insisted on a positive vision.

A pity you can not recognize that.

Obama has been classy, dignified, curteous, and magnanimous. He has shut down discourse attempting to demonize Trump and insisted on a positive vision.

Really? So when George W. Bush was honored at the White House for his portrait and Obama insisted on speaking about how Bush was to blame for the problems Obama had actually created for the nation - that was "classy", "dignified", "courteous", and "magnanimous" in your mind?!?

Such a shame that you can't see Obama for what he really is...

President Obama Insults Former President Bush At His Own Portrait Hanging

Really? So when George W. Bush was honored at the White House for his portrait and Obama insisted on speaking about how Bush was to blame for the problems Obama had actually created for the nation - that was "classy", "dignified", "courteous", and "magnanimous" in your mind?!?

Such a shame that you can't see Obama for what he really is...

President Obama Insults Former President Bush At His Own Portrait Hanging

Yes really. I'm looking at the way he has welcomed Trump. A pity you can't see that with your dark glasses.

Yes really. I'm looking at the way he has welcomed Trump. A pity you can't see that with your dark glasses.
I'm looking at the way he spent 8 years classlessly bashing anything on the right, dividing this nation, and spent the final days implementing a scorched earth policy.

Pity you can't see that with your rose-colored glasses.

Damn - he really continued his "scorched earth" F-U tour right up until the final hour...

Obama quietly gave $221 million to Palestinians just hours before Trump’s inauguration

Nothing like funding terrorists to the tune of $221 million. He already outfitted ISIS and Al Qaeda with all of the weapons they needed. I can't imagine what the $221 million is for. A nuclear weapon on the black market? Last I heard, Russia was missing about a dozen or so nuclear weapons in briefcases. Portable. Easy to hide. That's only a wild guess. They certainly don't need to purchase any other weapons though - Obama took good care of them in that department already.

Forum List

Back