Barack Obama's "FU" tour

.I just repeated your stupidity since it was unrelated to the topic at hand, so as not too confuse you.... its a trick ive learned for dealing with retarded hillfolk like you

This. This is how Trump won. He didn't cheat, Hillary had supporters like you calling people stupid or retarded. I can smell your anger. Here, take these:

images
yeah and trump supporters call people things like n!gger and faggot and cuck whats your point?

which means they control 56% of state legislatures, which is pretty normal .....republicans win the old white man vote and their the only ones who vote in the midterms where only 1/3rd of eligible americans bother voting..... sorry but I could come up with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality
33 of 50 states are now Republican-controlled, snowflake. Your math is as bad as your government. :lol:

(Psst....snowflake....that's 66% control. Not 56%)
Meh! Nothing last forever!!!!! Enjoy! The 2020 census is just around the corner. There will be changes in the demographics that won't benefit the conserve-nazis's of Amerika. The conserva-nazis's will learn ya can't Gerrymander forever!!!!
There is only one side that believes in controlling every facet of a persons life (ala fascism) and it sure as hell isn't small, limited government conservatives.

Tell me something Rats - why is it that you progressives always accuse everyone else of what you are guilty of? It's such a strange phenomenon that I just can't quite wrap my head around it. Can you imagine if conservatives went around accusing progressives of being "anti-government anarchists"?!? LMAO!!

which means they control 56% of state legislatures, which is pretty normal .....republicans win the old white man vote and their the only ones who vote in the midterms where only 1/3rd of eligible americans bother voting..... sorry but I could come up with better shit than this again quit reading breitbart your losing your grip on reality
33 of 50 states are now Republican-controlled, snowflake. Your math is as bad as your government. :lol:

(Psst....snowflake....that's 66% control. Not 56%)
Meh! Nothing last forever!!!!! Enjoy! The 2020 census is just around the corner. There will be changes in the demographics that won't benefit the conserve-nazis's of Amerika. The conserva-nazis's will learn ya can't Gerrymander forever!!!!
There is only one side that believes in controlling every facet of a persons life (ala fascism) and it sure as hell isn't small, limited government conservatives.

Tell me something Rats - why is it that you progressives always accuse everyone else of what you are guilty of? It's such a strange phenomenon that I just can't quite wrap my head around it. Can you imagine if conservatives went around accusing progressives of being "anti-government anarchists"?!? LMAO!!
I didn't realize the democrats were the people who think gays should be arrested, drug use should be punishable by death, you should only be allowed to be christian and who want to bring slavery and segregation back..... you are a fascist the only things that you dont like about fascism are the things you completely made up so you can call liberals nazis

yeah and trump supporters call people things like n!gger and faggot and cuck whats your point?
Actually - that is the Obama supporters. You know - the people who are viciously beating people for being Republican's. The people who are taking a person with disabilities, kidnapping them, and them torturing them simply for supporting Trump.

Geez PurpleOwl - can you get any facts right? Or are you just lying about everyone on purpose? :dunno:

I didn't realize the democrats were the people who think gays should be arrested
Apparently there are a lot of things you don't realize. For starters, that literally nobody in the world thinks that homosexuals should be arrested. :lol:

..... you are a fascist the only things that you dont like about fascism are the things you completely made up so you can call liberals nazis
Yeah...here is the thing snowflake. Conservatives believe in small, limited government. Progressives (such as yourself) believe in large government with unlimited powers to force your ideology on society.

For instance - you believe that a baker should be forced to bake a cake for a homosexual couple. That is the very essence of fascism. Someone who believe in free will and the free market would simply say "so go to another baker".

Also, you progressive still believe in slavery. You have government place a gun to the head of all of us and take 4 months of our labor against our will and hand it to people such as yourself that refuse to hold a job. We outlawed slavery in the 1860's. The left so vehemently opposed ending slavery that they attacked their own nation over it. Thankfully, Republican's won that war too (as we have every war for you people). But 150 years later, you people still can't let it go and have found new ways to restore slavery. One is through marxism masked as "taxes". The other is through political correctness to stop free speech.

Fasicsm is total government control. That is an exclusively left-wing concept you nitwit. The radical right is the complete absence of government and law - anarchy. You really shouldn't have dropped out of school in the 9th grade, you know.

I wasn't particularly a fan of George W. Bush - but I have endless respect for the way he left office. He was classy. Gracious. Humble. He said that (and I quote) "President Obama deserves my silence" when asked to comment about Barack Obama. He also said that he hoped Obama succeeded.

Basically, he was the polar opposite of what Barack Obama has been. Which is classless. Arrogant. Entitled. And a billion times more concerned about his pitiful little "legacy" than he is the country. He's basically like a scorned lover. If he can't have what he wants - nobody will have the U.S. He'll burn the whole damn thing down in a scorched earth policy campaign.

Frank Luntz rips into Obama making last-minute decisions: Obama on his ‘FU tour’
putinpuppet.png

yeah if your claiming your not a partisan hack you might not want to reveal you read gateway pundit... might as well linked to stormfront as proof. I'm sure in your right wing echo chamber there is nothing good said about him but in the real world he's pretty well loved

Maybe try turning off the hate radio and quit getting your news from breitbart? might help restore your sanity a bit
First of all - I don't read "Gateway Pundit". Ever. Second, in the face of indisputable fact that Barack Obama cost the party over 1,000 seats while you lied and called him "easily one of the greatest presidents America has ever had", you turn into a dick and start hurling personal insults.

Progressives inability to deal with reality and the facts is what makes you people so hated. You're a bunch of tools who lose your shit when reality doesn't line up with your beliefs.

so basically your entire argument is hillary didn't win the election you have nothing else too say? you know theyre two different people right?
What does Hitlery have to do with anything? We're talking about Barack Obama's legacy as the worst president in U.S. history and your inability to deal with reality.

You've given nothing but uninformed opinion. I given four links now in six posts that proves you're a total hack who believes if you wish something were true, it magically becomes so.
So far all youve said is that hillary clinton lost.. even though she won the popular vote
I didn't even mention Hitlery Clinton. Is there someone I can call for you to get you back on your meds?
images.jpg

I wasn't particularly a fan of George W. Bush - but I have endless respect for the way he left office. He was classy. Gracious. Humble. He said that (and I quote) "President Obama deserves my silence" when asked to comment about Barack Obama. He also said that he hoped Obama succeeded.

Basically, he was the polar opposite of what Barack Obama has been. Which is classless. Arrogant. Entitled. And a billion times more concerned about his pitiful little "legacy" than he is the country. He's basically like a scorned lover. If he can't have what he wants - nobody will have the U.S. He'll burn the whole damn thing down in a scorched earth policy campaign.

Frank Luntz rips into Obama making last-minute decisions: Obama on his ‘FU tour’
putinpuppet.png
And think about this Rat....how sad is it that Vladimir freaking Putin advocates and facilitates more freedom for his people than Barack Obama does?!?

First of all - I don't read "Gateway Pundit". Ever. Second, in the face of indisputable fact that Barack Obama cost the party over 1,000 seats while you lied and called him "easily one of the greatest presidents America has ever had", you turn into a dick and start hurling personal insults.

Progressives inability to deal with reality and the facts is what makes you people so hated. You're a bunch of tools who lose your shit when reality doesn't line up with your beliefs.

so basically your entire argument is hillary didn't win the election you have nothing else too say? you know theyre two different people right?
What does Hitlery have to do with anything? We're talking about Barack Obama's legacy as the worst president in U.S. history and your inability to deal with reality.

You've given nothing but uninformed opinion. I given four links now in six posts that proves you're a total hack who believes if you wish something were true, it magically becomes so.
So far all youve said is that hillary clinton lost.. even though she won the popular vote
I didn't even mention Hitlery Clinton. Is there someone I can call for you to get you back on your meds?
images.jpg
If you're looking for me to defend Donald Trump - you're barking up the wrong tree snowflake. Best do your homework. And fast.

That being said though - Barack Obama already bankrupted America when he took us from $10 trillion in debt (accumulated over 235 years) to $20 trillion in debt. Took Obama only 8 years to do what it took all presidents in U.S. history to do in 235 years. That wasn't by accident buttercup.

images.jpg
If you're looking for me to defend Donald Trump - you're barking up the wrong tree snowflake. Best do your homework. And fast.

That being said though - Barack Obama already bankrupted America when he took us from $10 trillion in debt (accumulated over 235 years) to $20 trillion in debt. Took Obama only 8 years to do what it took all presidents in U.S. history to do in 235 years. That wasn't by accident buttercup.
resize.jpg

yeah if your claiming your not a partisan hack you might not want to reveal you read gateway pundit... might as well linked to stormfront as proof. I'm sure in your right wing echo chamber there is nothing good said about him but in the real world he's pretty well loved

Maybe try turning off the hate radio and quit getting your news from breitbart? might help restore your sanity a bit

What did she win?
Trump has won the chance to bankrupt the 99 percent while enriching the 1 percent!!!
7ec78c36945160311e56cb5fe40f6982.jpg

"Bush was the most hated president the US ever had, "

You clowns on the left have to stop believing your own distorted polling data.

okay "the democrats" lost is not proof of anything especially when Clinton won the popular vote

Trump won, Democrats lost. And if I recall, Hillary labeled a certain someone "a danger to democracy" for not accepting the election results. Should I set you into that category as well?

Also, in one of her brighter moves, Hillary is going to Trump's inauguration. Even she is showing more class than you. SHE. HILLARY CLINTON. SHOWING MORE CLASS THAN YOU!

Grow up. Seriously. Two months now and you're accusing Trump of cheating or saying one thing or another in an attempt to assuage yourself that Trump somehow didn't win despite winning.
download-101-1.png

..... you are a fascist the only things that you dont like about fascism are the things you completely made up so you can call liberals nazis
Yeah...here is the thing snowflake. Conservatives believe in small, limited government. Progressives (such as yourself) believe in large government with unlimited powers to force your ideology on society.

For instance - you believe that a baker should be forced to bake a cake for a homosexual couple. That is the very essence of fascism. Someone who believe in free will and the free market would simply say "so go to another baker".

Also, you progressive still believe in slavery. You have government place a gun to the head of all of us and take 4 months of our labor against our will and hand it to people such as yourself that refuse to hold a job. We outlawed slavery in the 1860's. The left so vehemently opposed ending slavery that they attacked their own nation over it. Thankfully, Republican's won that war too (as we have every war for you people). But 150 years later, you people still can't let it go and have found new ways to restore slavery. One is through marxism masked as "taxes". The other is through political correctness to stop free speech.

Fasicsm is total government control. That is an exclusively left-wing concept you nitwit. The radical right is the complete absence of government and law - anarchy. You really shouldn't have dropped out of school in the 9th grade, you know.
Jan 20th 2017........We will have Facist in the WH.
mqdefault.jpg

putinpuppet.png
And think about this Rat....how sad is it that Vladimir freaking Putin advocates and facilitates more freedom for his people than Barack Obama does?!?
The Russian people would beg to differ with you.
150302213249-02-critics-of-putin-restricted-super-169.jpg

Forum List

Back