Barack Obama's "FU" tour

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I wasn't particularly a fan of George W. Bush - but I have endless respect for the way he left office. He was classy. Gracious. Humble. He said that (and I quote) "President Obama deserves my silence" when asked to comment about Barack Obama. He also said that he hoped Obama succeeded.

Basically, he was the polar opposite of what Barack Obama has been. Which is classless. Arrogant. Entitled. And a billion times more concerned about his pitiful little "legacy" than he is the country. He's basically like a scorned lover. If he can't have what he wants - nobody will have the U.S. He'll burn the whole damn thing down in a scorched earth policy campaign.

Frank Luntz rips into Obama making last-minute decisions: Obama on his ‘FU tour’

Bush was the most hated president the US ever had, everyone (except racist hackish partisan far right republicans) loves Obama. He's easily one of the greatest presidents america has ever had

Bush was the most hated president the US ever had, everyone (except racist hackish partisan far right republicans) loves Obama. He's easily one of the greatest presidents america has ever had
Bwahahaha! Partisan hack, much? Obama is universally hated. Hell, his own party asked him to stop campaigning for them because every time he campaigned for a candidate, they lost to a Tea Party candidate. He has surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst president in U.S. history.

In Eight Years Barack Obama Has Obliterated the Democrat Party in Record Numbers

How Many Seats Did the Democrats Lose Under Obama? Over a THOUSAND.

Bwahahaha! Partisan hack, much? Obama is universally hated. Hell, his own party asked him to stop campaigning for them because every time he campaigned for a candidate, they lost to a Tea Party candidate. He has surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst president in U.S. history.

In Eight Years Barack Obama Has Obliterated the Democrat Party in Record Numbers

yeah if your claiming your not a partisan hack you might not want to reveal you read gateway pundit... might as well linked to stormfront as proof. I'm sure in your right wing echo chamber there is nothing good said about him but in the real world he's pretty well loved

Maybe try turning off the hate radio and quit getting your news from breitbart? might help restore your sanity a bit

yeah if your claiming your not a partisan hack you might not want to reveal you read gateway pundit... might as well linked to stormfront as proof. I'm sure in your right wing echo chamber there is nothing good said about him but in the real world he's pretty well loved

Maybe try turning off the hate radio and quit getting your news from breitbart? might help restore your sanity a bit
First of all - I don't read "Gateway Pundit". Ever. Second, in the face of indisputable fact that Barack Obama cost the party over 1,000 seats while you lied and called him "easily one of the greatest presidents America has ever had", you turn into a dick and start hurling personal insults.

Progressives inability to deal with reality and the facts is what makes you people so hated. You're a bunch of tools who lose your shit when reality doesn't line up with your beliefs.

First of all - I don't read "Gateway Pundit". Ever. Second, in the face of indisputable fact that Barack Obama cost the party over 1,000 seats while you lied and called him "easily one of the greatest presidents America has ever had", you turn into a dick and start hurling personal insults.

Progressives inability to deal with reality and the facts is what makes you people so hated. You're a bunch of tools who lose your shit when reality doesn't line up with your beliefs.

so basically your entire argument is hillary didn't win the election you have nothing else too say? you know theyre two different people right?

so basically your entire argument is hillary didn't win the election you have nothing else too say? you know theyre two different people right?
What does Hitlery have to do with anything? We're talking about Barack Obama's legacy as the worst president in U.S. history and your inability to deal with reality.

You've given nothing but uninformed opinion. I given four links now in six posts that proves you're a total hack who believes if you wish something were true, it magically becomes so.

What does Hitlery have to do with anything? We're talking about Barack Obama's legacy as the worst president in U.S. history and your inability to deal with reality.

You've given nothing but uninformed opinion. I given four links now in six posts that proves you're a total hack who believes if you wish something were true, it magically becomes so.
So far all youve said is that hillary clinton lost.. even though she won the popular vote

So far all youve said is that hillary clinton lost.. even though she won the popular vote
I didn't even mention Hitlery Clinton. Is there someone I can call for you to get you back on your meds?

I didn't even mention Hitlery Clinton. Is there someone I can call for you to get you back on your meds?
okay "the democrats" lost is not proof of anything especially when Clinton won the popular vote

What did she win?

What did she win?
the vote

What did she win?
the vote
What does she get?

What did she win?
the vote
What does she get?
the knowledge that more than 3 million voted for her over Trump, meaning americans prefer the democrats and only by statist manipulation of the electoral college was trump allowed to cheat his way into office

meaning op's point that the democrats losing means they hate obama is almost as stupid as the trollish shit you post on a regular basis

What did she win?
the vote
What does she get?
the knowledge that more than 3 million voted for her over Trump, meaning americans prefer the democrats and only by statist manipulation of the electoral college was trump allowed to cheat his way into office

meaning op's point that the democrats losing means they hate obama is almost as stupid as the trollish shit you post on a regular basis
So she won nothing?

What did she win?
the vote
What does she get?

So she won nothing?
stupid nazi

okay "the democrats" lost is not proof of anything especially when Clinton won the popular vote
Again....we're not talking about Clinton. At all. We're talking about Obama being so hated, his own party asked him NOT to come campaign for them while he was the sitting president of the United States. That's unprecedented you nitwit.

Wow.

And if Hillary had won without the popular vote?

There wouldn't have been a word from you. Such a colossal hypocrite you are.

And "cheated"? "Cheated"?!

Are we going to start blaming the Russians now? Are 62 million of his voters suddenly Russian spies instead? I won't even bother asking you if you've lost your grip on reality. Our electoral system has withstood the test of time, electing 44 (45 now) presidents without incident. But suddenly when Trump wins, it's now him somehow cheating. That somehow this electoral system has suddenly failed the American people.

Lol. I'll stop before I really melt you into your chair, snowflake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back