“Barack Obama is a war criminal” - Harvard Political Review

Pinhead, you don't know anything about Libya or Afghanistan.
I bet you don’t know shit about Libya. Here…this will help you get informed…you silly Hillary lover. “We came, we saw, he died.”

REASONS KADAFI WAS KILLED:
1. Libya has no electricity bill, electricity came free of charge to all citizens.
2. There were no interest rates on loans, the banks were state-owned, the loan of citizens by law 0%.
3. Kadafi promised not to buy a house for his parents until everyone in Libya owns a home. Gadafi's father died in a tent during his reign.
4. All newlywed couples in Libya received 60,000 dinars from the government and because of that they bought their own apartments and started their families.
5. Education and medical treatment in Libya are free. Before Gaddafi there were only 25% readers, 83% during his reign
6. If Libyans wanted to live on a farm, they received free household appliances, seeds and livestock.
7. If they cannot receive treatment in Libya, the state would fund them +2300$ accommodation and travel for treatment abroad.
8. If you buy a car, the government finances 50% of the price.
9. The price of gasoline became $ 0.14 per liter.
10. Libya had no external debt, and reserves were $ 150 billion (now frozen worldwide)
11. Since some Libyans can't find jobs after school, the government will pay the average salary when they can't find a job.
12. Part of oil sales in Libya are directly linked to the bank accounts of all citizens.
13. The mother who gave birth to the child will receive $5 000
14. 40 loaves of bread cost $0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans had all Ilisna diplomas.
16. Kadafi has implemented the world's biggest irrigation project known as the "BIG MAN PROJECT" to ensure water availability in the desert.
If this is called "DICTATORSHIP", I wonder what democracy is?
1694649852468.png

In America, an American Citizen is considered innocent until proven guilty.

I don't know what its like in your shithole country.

Obama violated his constitutional rights and murdered that man, like a fascist dictator.

Obama is a criminal.
Yup.

“Obama approved the use of 563 drone strikes that killed approximately 3,797 people. In fact, Obama authorized 54 drone strikes alone in Pakistan during his first year in office. One of the first CIA drone strikes under President Obama was at a funeral, murdering as many as 41 Pakistani civilians. The following year, Obama led 128 CIA drone strikes in Pakistan that killed at least 89 civilians.”
He murdered 41 Pakistani civilians with a drone strike. No one is above the law.

”With the exception of the wars themselves, the claim that former President Barack Obama is a war criminal also lies within the double-tap initiative. Double-tap drone strikes are as disturbing as they sound; these attacks are follow-up strikes on first responders as they rush to the bombed area trying to assist any survivors. In 2012, an attack on the Shawal Valley aimed at Taliban commander Sadiq Noor reportedly killed up to 14 people in a double-tap drone strike. These attacks are both morally and legally reprehensible, as they are conscious acts of murder against civilians.”

DOUBLE TAP TO KILL FIRST RESPONDERS? Obama is a monster a should be tried for war crimes.
Nonsense. Obama was just fighting the war on terra, our forever war

The elastic nature of the September 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) has stretched so far as to cover strikes in Yemen, Libya, and Somalia. The first modern drone attack, a Hellfire missile fired from a CIA-piloted Predator drone in October 2001, was covered by the AUMF, as was the airstrike in Janaale, conducted by U.S. Africa Command (Africom), itself born in the dying years of President George W. Bush ‘s administration as part of the “war on terror.”

The AUMF does not make drone strikes legal, but makes Congress war criminals along side Bush, Obama, and Biden.
The "war on terror" was completely illegal and was terrorism itself.
In fact, Shock and Awe was a totally illegal war crime that killed almost half a million innocent Iraqis through starvation, disease, and other indirect means, by targeting civilian infrastructure.

The AUMF does not make drone strikes legal, but makes Congress war criminals along side Bush, Obama, and Biden.
In fact, Shock and Awe was a totally illegal war crime that killed almost half a million innocent Iraqis through starvation, disease, and other indirect means, by targeting civilian infrastructure.
The war on terra was needed to justify our ridiculous military budget. If you spend that much on war, you gotta fight wars

Alawaki was recruiting suicide bombers and building bombs, moron.

That does not seem reasonable from what we know.

{...
Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki was a 16-year-old United States citizen who was killed due to a drone airstrike. The strike occurred under a policy approved by U.S. President Barack Obama, carried out on October 14, 2011.
Human rights groups questioned why al-Awlaki was killed by the U.S. in a country with which the United States was not at war. Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director of the American Civil Liberties Union, stated "If the government is going to be firing Predator missiles at American citizens, surely the American public has a right to know who's being targeted, and why."[11]

Two U.S. officials speaking on condition of anonymity stated that the target of the October 14, 2011, airstrike was Ibrahim al-Banna, an Egyptian believed to be a senior operative in al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.[11] Another U.S. administration official speaking on condition of anonymity described Abdulrahman al-Awlaki as a bystander who was "in the wrong place at the wrong time," stating that "the U.S. government did not know that Mr. Awlaki's son was there" before the airstrike was ordered.[11] When pressed by a reporter to defend the targeted killing policy that resulted in Abdulrahman al-Awlaki's death, former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs deflected blame to the victim's father: "I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well-being of their children. I don't think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business."[12][13]
...}

There is no way a US 16 year old was going to be an al Qaeda leader, and al Qaeda is not an illegal group, since it was created by the CIA in 1979. Al Qaeda was the Arab foreign legion branch of the Mujahideen, and only Osama bin Laden has ever been connected to terrorism.
The vast majority of al Qaeda has not.

An alternative is a ground assault which can lead to a lot more death.

Drone wars are here to stay and it was just a case of US being first and the most advanced...

The US President is not a war criminal if he is acting responsibly and using the best intelligence available...

BTW, When Trump killed that Iranian general on his way to peace talks, that is as close to a war crime as you can get...

Strongly disagree.
So far, drone attacks have been over 90% failures and murdered innocent people instead of those intended.
Assassination has always been considered illegal by the rules of war.
While you can kill the enemy, you are legally supposed to give them an opportunity to surrender.
That is why the capital buildings of enemy nations in war are not normally targeted.
The ONLY assassination I can think of is how we deliberately murdered Admiral Yamamoto in WWII.

But I do agree it was wrong for Trump to murder Gen. Soleimani.

An alternative is a ground assault which can lead to a lot more death.

Drone wars are here to stay and it was just a case of US being first and the most advanced...

The US President is not a war criminal if he is acting responsibly and using the best intelligence available...

BTW, When Trump killed that Iranian general on his way to peace talks, that is as close to a war crime as you can get...
Yes Don is a criminal too, for murdering the Iranian general, and I said so at the time on this forum and was rabidly denounced by Trump supporters. I still am.

However, there is a difference between Don’s crimes and the war criminals W and O. Those two were mass murderers on a scale unheard of in my lifetime.

They are an abdication of Congresses Constitutional obligation to the executive. They are completely legal in this country.
Going after Al Qaeda was not illegal. However, morphing the outrage we all felt after 9-11 into support for the two wars of occupation was immoral.
In fact, Shock and Awe was a totally illegal war crime
More like Rah-Rah from the cheerleader in chief ........

Yes Don is a criminal too, for murdering the Iranian general, and I said so at the time on this forum and was rabidly denounced by Trump supporters. I still am.

However, there is a difference between Don’s crimes and the war criminals W and O. Those two were mass murderers on a scale unheard of in my lifetime.
Well but LBJ & Nixon & Kissinger & etc.

Good point. Millions of civilians were murdered in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. Our criminal leaders have a long history of mass murder.

Its not a good point. Collateral damage in war is not murder. And I would add that we have spent trillions developing smart weapons to avoid that very thing. e are the only nation in the history of mankind to spend treasure to protect the enemies innocents in wars.

You are a moron, and MinTrut is a degenerate who defends pedophiles in other threads.

I bet you don’t know shit about Libya. Here…this will help you get informed…you silly Hillary lover. “We came, we saw, he died.”

REASONS KADAFI WAS KILLED:
1. Libya has no electricity bill, electricity came free of charge to all citizens.
2. There were no interest rates on loans, the banks were state-owned, the loan of citizens by law 0%.
3. Kadafi promised not to buy a house for his parents until everyone in Libya owns a home. Gadafi's father died in a tent during his reign.
4. All newlywed couples in Libya received 60,000 dinars from the government and because of that they bought their own apartments and started their families.
5. Education and medical treatment in Libya are free. Before Gaddafi there were only 25% readers, 83% during his reign
6. If Libyans wanted to live on a farm, they received free household appliances, seeds and livestock.
7. If they cannot receive treatment in Libya, the state would fund them +2300$ accommodation and travel for treatment abroad.
8. If you buy a car, the government finances 50% of the price.
9. The price of gasoline became $ 0.14 per liter.
10. Libya had no external debt, and reserves were $ 150 billion (now frozen worldwide)
11. Since some Libyans can't find jobs after school, the government will pay the average salary when they can't find a job.
12. Part of oil sales in Libya are directly linked to the bank accounts of all citizens.
13. The mother who gave birth to the child will receive $5 000
14. 40 loaves of bread cost $0.15.
15. 25% of Libyans had all Ilisna diplomas.
16. Kadafi has implemented the world's biggest irrigation project known as the "BIG MAN PROJECT" to ensure water availability in the desert.
If this is called "DICTATORSHIP", I wonder what democracy is?
View attachment 828996

All those perks were the work of Idris not Gaddafi.

So the liberals finally stop their bullshit about Bush and Cheney and War Crimes?

Iraq was on the ropes before the invasion... crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. They were no threat to the US or their neighbors. It was a huge blunder...as stupid as Operation Ajax.

Forum List

Back