“Barack Obama is a war criminal” - Harvard Political Review

Yeah we know your motto. Believe only establishment media.

This is why you’d do so well in Stasi East Germany.

I believe only media which subscribes to "established standards of journalistic ethics in truth and verification, not some guy with a computer and an axe to grind, or a billionaire controlled outlet which is profitting from Republican tax cuts, and wants a white Christian nationalist government under an strong man leader.

This is why you'd be right at home in North Korea.

Why would I believe your bullshit?
Here is another great column on Libya. If only you could get informed. Why would you support destruction on a nation?

“WASHINGTON DC — (Scheerpost) — “We came, we saw, he died,” Hillary Clinton famously quipped when Muammar Gaddafi, after seven months of U.S. and NATO bombing, was overthrown in 2011 and killed by a mob who sodomized him with a bayonet. But Gaddafi would not be the only one to die. Libya, once the most prosperous and one of the most stable countries in Africa, a country with free healthcare and education, the right for all citizens to a home, subsidized electricity, water and gasoline, along with the lowest infant mortality rate and highest life expectancy on the continent, along with one of the highest literacy rates, swiftly fragmented into warring factions. There are currently two rival regimes battling for control in Libya, along with an array of rogue militias.
Independent Watchdog Journalism

I believe only media which subscribes to "established standards of journalistic ethics in truth and verification, not some guy with a computer and an axe to grind, or a billionaire controlled outlet which is profitting from Republican tax cuts, and wants a white Christian nationalist government under an strong man leader.

This is why you'd be right at home in North Korea.
Exactly. This is why everything you know is wrong.

Obama who destroyed Libya then the richest country in Africa, murdered their President making it a breeding ground for terrorists and a home for slave trading is now asking for donations for aid to Libya...
Guilty conscious?
Don't know if that will erase what he did

Obama who destroyed Libya then the richest country in Africa, murdered their President
1695833973626.png

No sympathy for the devil.

Forum List

Back