Bank of Muscovy 🇷🇺🐷 pauses foreign currency purchases as ruble nears 100 per US dollar I A roll of toilet paper is more expensive than the ruble

Moscow empire is the dream country for a DESPOT , people just bow down their heads and say "shit happens, there's nothing we can do", so tame, so easy to control.

PS

I’m glad that gentleman explained it to me. I’ve been so naive. I thought that Moscow empire is the dream country for a dictator, people just bow down their heads and say "shit happens, there's nothing we can do", so tame, so easy to control. invaded Ukraine, murdered, tortured, raped and stole from civilians where all along they were just trying to save them.

only in your wet dreams you lying mongoloid ivan 🇷🇺 🐐
The UK GDP in 2022 was US$ 3.5 trillion - in regards to parity purchasing power
The Russian GDP in 2022 was US $ 4 trillion to 5,5 trillion - in regards to parity purchasing power

You are simply too dumb to understand and read about factual GDP to parity of purchasing power, in relation to international GDP US$ based currency conversion figures.

Quote from my previous post:
However a burger, soda and fries cost around US$ 14.- in the major US cities, whilst in e.g. Shanghai and Beijing the same costs around US$ 4.50.- and in Moscow presently US$3.-

Even you know it is all over for the Nazis , Winkle theTitty . With 72%-- up from 27%-- spent with BRICS partners, Moscow could almost not care what value the US puts on the ruble . The dollar is going under , Winkle .

Even you know it is all over for the Nazis , Winkle theTitty . With 72%-- up from 27%-- spent with BRICS partners, Moscow could almost not care what value the US puts on the ruble . The dollar is going under , Winkle.

Is Russia now the wealthiest major power , Winkle . By along way , Titty, when you look at revenue plus reserves versus debts and obligations The Nazi US is bankrupt

Did you bother to watch the video? Russia is selling less petroleum products in total and instead of highly profitable refined fuels, its selling cheap crude oil AND having to cut the price of even that well below international crude oil market prices. It not only has lost its profitable markets in the West, it has been reduced to the position of a traditional colony; selling raw materials at a low price and buying finished products at a high price. China and India are laughing all the way to the bank buying cut rate Russian crude and selling Russia’s former customers refined petroleum products at market rate. Russia has to shut down its refineries which costs money, and will have to spend even more to repair and restart them whenever the western sanctions are lifted. IF they are ever lifted.
Question's - Isolating Russia, was that the right thing to do in all of this, otherwise was it wise to not hold peace talks with Russia in order to figure out what is driving the hatred between Russia and Ukraine, and then addressing that in the most peaceful yet aggressive diplomatic smartest ways possible ???

Once you have an animal (when reduced to such a thing), therefore scrambling to save face after committing so much blood and treasure to an effort that it believed in greatly, but is now seeing itself losing that effort in the eyes of it's own citizen's past and present, then what will be the ultimate outcome or last resort of that leadership once the world shows that it is bent on destroying that leadership be ???

A nuclear weaponed deployed in the region as a last ditch effort ?

Has the world not considered the impact of forcing a now isolated reduced once proud leader of a supposed super power (who has his hand on one of the most powerful nuclear arsenals in the world), to not be a reactionary type of individual in the face of such isolation, and so instead the world figures him to be a soon to be Hitler reject cowering in his bunker after all has been lost ???

If anything, hopefully what the world is getting from all of this, is that war is never the answer, and working to escalate war because of the thinking that war is the answer is a serious flawed notion or thinking.

In summary - Is isolating Putin the right answer when it comes to negotiating peace deals between the two rival battlefields and nation's in play ?

What has caused the isolation of one side when it comes to direct talks in hopes to solve the crisis ?

Who has stiffened it's neck and back up, and has decided that peace comes at the end of a rifle barrel ?

Yes Putin could end it somehow, and he could go back to Russia, but has he been isolated so badly that he knows nothing but to fight on towards a supposed Victory with his nukes at his side ???

Very serious questions the world had best to ponder.

Here is a list of some of the things you can buy for $1 (100 rubles) in Russia.

• 1.7 liters of 92 gasoline
  • 8 pounds of potatoes
  • 1 pack of cigarettes
  • 20 eggs
  • 1 pound of chicken
  • 2 tickets for any public transportation
  • 2 packs of pasta
  • 4 loaves of bread
  • 1 liter of milk
  • 5 gallons of drinking water

Last edited:
Winkle the Titty Nazi understands less about finance than he does about the conflict in New Russia .

• 8 pounds of potatoes
  • 1 pack of cigarettes
  • 20 eggs
  • 1 pound of chicken
  • 2 packs of pasta
  • 4 loaves of bread
  • 1 liter of milk
Yeah, government set prices subsidized by the government that has burned through its reserves.

• 8 pounds of potatoes
  • 1 pack of cigarettes
  • 20 eggs
  • 1 pound of chicken
  • 2 packs of pasta
  • 4 loaves of bread
  • 1 liter of milk
Individually or altogether ? Otherwise does one dollar or 100 rubles by all of that listed ? If so that is tremendously good, otherwise if comparing with the dollar value back here in the US. I think the dollar is worth about 1 drink of cheap beverage, and by itself again, It might buy a bag of chips with 7 chips in it.

The dollar ain't shite anymore, and that's a tragedy beyond one's understanding really.

I remember when 10 cent's would buy me a big bag of miscellaneous candy when I was around 6 years old. There was 2 pieces for a penny or 10 pieces for a nickle. My grandfather could ride the train to town as a kid with a quarter in his pocket, and after seeing a Saturday matinee, and after he got himself a soda fountain drink, and also a honey bun with a slab of souse meat on top, he would still have a nickle in his pocket on the ride back home.

Right now a twenty dollar bill is just pathetic. It buys around two hamburgers, two fries, and two drinks then it's gone. Hell depending on where you go it might not buy that.

Forum List

Back