Bands that went to hell....

No, the greatest overrated band in history would be the Grateful Dead, followed by Phish.

But yeah, the Stones do place rather highly on that list.....Especially the crap they dumped after Sticky Fingers.
The Dead and Bob Dylan played the old inflatable Metrodome in Mpls when I saw them.
Worst concert evah.
Sound was crap and you couldn't tell one song from another.
But the shitshow of passed out idiots littering the streets of downtown was priceless.

I'm not terribly fond of the karoake guy Journey hired when Perry left...
Just a couple months ago saw Journey from a private box through my wifes work, exactly 39 years from the time I saw them in the same spot in St. Paul.
It wasn't the same, but it was entertaining and what's left of the band was musically tight.
I was impressed with the drummer who sang one song. I couldn't really get used to Perrys replacement.
It was free, so I can't complain.
Toto was the warmup band replacing Billy Idol who cancelled. Her boss set up the whole thing because he is a Billy Idol fan. He didn't care for Toto. :laugh:

The Dead and Bob Dylan played the old inflatable Metrodome in Mpls when I saw them.
Worst concert evah.
But the shitshow of passed out idiots littering the streets of downtown was priceless.
Lived downtown then....I remember that freak show....Was watching them all go by the windows at Hubert's,

Worst concert evah.
One of the best shows I ever saw was a Grateful Dead show.

One of the worst shows I ever saw was a Grateful Dead show.

I cannot reach for the dial fast enough, when Steely Dan comes on. My musician friends think they are Gods on earth.
I never got Steely Dan either, never did anything for me. And yes, I turn the dial if he comes on to this day.
Well... there is no dial anymore... push a button

Forum List

Back