Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Legalize everyone who is here today and put them at the end of the line for regular citizenship,
Wrong

if they have a squeaky clean criminal record, meaning no drunk driving convictions, no domestic violence charges or petty theft then issue them permanent residency but never citizenship for as long as they live

that should be the price they pay for breaking our immigration laws

Perhaps you missed the point.

The whole point is to bring the jobs, economies and infrastructure that would make staying there with their families a much more attractive idea.

Neat Utopian ideal that is unattainable. We can't support nor fix the entire world's problems. That is nothing more than a pipe dream from theorists.

I have heard this nonsense from Democrats for years. Let's address why people are coming here and fix THEIR problems. That will surely resolve the illegal immigration issue. I can tell you why they are coming here. It is because we are the land of opportunity, free from oppression where hard work is rewarded. That is because of Capitalism, the free market and the free press, you know, that thing that Democrats are working so hard to destroy. Unfortunately, thanks to Democrats, it is also quickly becoming a place where no work is also rewarded, which is another draw for immigrants around the globe. We cannot and will not make every country as successful as the US....not even close. You see, despite all the moaning and groaning over $5 lattes by spoiled Americans(Democrats) about how bad life is in the US, the truth of the matter is that until we fall, we will be a large step up for the vast majority of other countries in the world, particularly those from our Southern border on down.

We need to physically secure our borders first and foremost. While addressing problems in lawless and less affluent countries is a noble cause and can/should be pursued, it is the epitome of ignorance to believe that it is a solution to our illegal immigration issue.

Wanna see shitholes just drive through the inner city and see how people are living.
there I fixed it for you, I will take country living anytime
empty buildings, baron neighborhoods and continuous shootings in the inner city is so beautiful right?

Forum List

Back