Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing

Agreed. We're buying the drugs. We're creating the problem. It's time to end that.
How?

Trying to cut off the supply has never worked. It's far too profitable a venture to ever snuff out.
We don't have a choice. We have to go to REAL war with the cartels. The carrot for the countries is that we'll bring jobs, security, commerce, opportunity and safety for their families.

It would be tough as hell. It would take huge effort from everyone. It might not work.

I don't care about that. We used to be able to do that.
I think the only solution is to address the consumption problem. Producers are only fulfilling a demand. We have never in history succeeded in stopping the producers of illegal substances. Not even alcohol, and we did have a REAL war against bootleggers. It failed catastrophically.
Well, I'd be open to doing both.

There ya go.
We should probably give serious consideration to how we solved the bootlegger problem.

We legalized alcohol.
Yeah, I go back and forth on that. It's a tough call.

I'm all for foreign aid to the third world. I absolutely agree that if we make those countries a better place to live, we reduce the incentive to flee and come here.

Way too much foreign aid money is being wasted trying to stop the modern day bootleggers. That money could be better utilized elsewhere.

How?

Trying to cut off the supply has never worked. It's far too profitable a venture to ever snuff out.
We don't have a choice. We have to go to REAL war with the cartels. The carrot for the countries is that we'll bring jobs, security, commerce, opportunity and safety for their families.

It would be tough as hell. It would take huge effort from everyone. It might not work.

I don't care about that. We used to be able to do that.
I think the only solution is to address the consumption problem. Producers are only fulfilling a demand. We have never in history succeeded in stopping the producers of illegal substances. Not even alcohol, and we did have a REAL war against bootleggers. It failed catastrophically.
Well, I'd be open to doing both.

There ya go.
We should probably give serious consideration to how we solved the bootlegger problem.

We legalized alcohol.
Yeah, I go back and forth on that. It's a tough call.
Me, too. And yes it is.

But we need to try something different. What we are doing now is failing.

I'm all for foreign aid to the third world. I absolutely agree that if we make those countries a better place to live, we reduce the incentive to flee and come here.

interesting g5

y'know i want to, i really do want to agree

but there's just very little hope in helping those that can't help themselves

just sayin.....

~S~

The fact is, we are heavily dependent on raw materials from all over the world. Some raw materials come from only one or two countries. Regardless of whether or not those countries are "shitholes", it is in our national interest to establish and maintain friendly relations with those countries and to provide them with whatever goodwill aid we can.

Because if we don't, China will and is.

interesting g5

just sayin.....

~S~
The reasons the "shithole" countries can't help themselves are varied and complex. But for the reasons I stated in my previous post, we cannot afford to sit in judgment.

We can provide leadership out of the shithole-ness they are in.

[Consider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought “let them stay I’ll just forfeit my home to them”? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?
Trump and the Republican Party shit all over you and your furniture, and you adore them for it.

interesting g5

just sayin.....

~S~
The reasons the "shithole" countries can't help themselves are varied and complex. But for the reasons I stated in my previous post, we cannot afford to sit in judgment.

... and help ourselves in the process.

I agree g5

but you see, you hit the very crux of what i consider an American Identity crisis

one has to subscribe to things extortionate

i suppose it's all good, if one can come to said terms

~S~

interesting g5

just sayin.....

~S~

Yes, but that's a tricky road, too.

The shithole countries don't have the capital to invest in themselves, and so that capital has to come from outside. Okay, fine. Absolutely.

But I don't trust the financial services sector not to rape them in the same way the American, French, and British oil companies raped the Middle East in the 1928 Red Line Agreement.

interesting g5

just sayin.....

~S~

The shithole countries don't have the capital to invest in themselves, and so that capital has to come from outside. Okay, fine. Absolutely.

But I don't trust the financial services sector not to rape them in the same way the American and British oil companies raped Saudi Arabia in the 1928 Red Line Agreement.
I don't blame you.

This would have to be done right, with the right controls, with the right auditing, the whole thing.

Tough as hell. This is a moon-shot idea. I don't know if we have it in us any more.

I agree g5

but you see, you hit the very crux of what i consider an American Identity crisis

one has to subscribe to things extortionate

i suppose it's all good, if one can come to said terms

~S~
We had some pretty excretory bedfellows during the Cold War, all in the name of the cause of freedom.

It was and is unavoidable. The mistake is overlooking the sins of our "friends" and not pressuring them to improve their wayward ways. We tended to overlook a lot of shit, and we paid a heavy price for it down the road.

Way too much foreign aid money is being wasted trying to stop the modern day bootleggers. That money could be better utilized elsewhere.

[Consider this parallel; you show up to your vacation home to find squatters have broke in and have been living in your house, you call the authorities only to find the squatters have rights and you have to follow a lengthy process to evict them from your own home. Is your first thought “let them stay I’ll just forfeit my home to them”? OR, are you gonna fight it out and take a stand against lawmakers for such a bullshit law which allows good people to get fucked over by trespassers?
Trump and the Republican Party shit all over you and your furniture, and you adore them for it.

interesting g5

just sayin.....

~S~

Haha...you people are absolutely fascinating as fuck....$22T spent on subhuman filth here in America with little to no measurable change in their decision making, habits and overall behavior and you’re a proponent of spending over the top of our $23T debt on thirdworld subhuman savages with the hopes that you’ll “improve them” over several generations...hahaha...All the while you dumbmotherfuckers continue to bitch about deficit spending and the debt...It makes no fucking sense to anyone even half sane.

The people running the places they are leaving are the real criminals.

well that got the grey matter in a knot Mac...

But I don't trust the financial services sector not to rape them in the same way the American, French, and British oil companies raped the Middle East in the 1928 Red Line Agreement.

history repeating....

It was and is unavoidable.

a capitalist society only has capitalist remedies....

It makes no fucking sense to anyone even half sane.

including you....

~S~

Why would people rather live in a shit hole than America?
Perhaps you missed the point.

The whole point is to bring the jobs, economies and infrastructure that would make staying there with their families a much more attractive idea.

Who pays for that?

Global investors. It's financed by bonds and straight investments.

People have been dropping billions of dollars, pounds, francs, euros, marks, and pesos into 3rd world shite holes for over a century.

All of it ends up in to pockets of corrupt local politicians and bureaucrats.

Why would people rather live in a shit hole than America?
Perhaps you missed the point.

The whole point is to bring the jobs, economies and infrastructure that would make staying there with their families a much more attractive idea.

Who pays for that?

Global investors. It's financed by bonds and straight investments.

People have been dropping billions of dollars, pounds, francs, euros, marks, and pesos into 3rd world shite holes for over a century.

All of it ends up in to pockets of corrupt local politicians and bureaucrats.
Correct, so we'd have to control the process entirely. That's what the GSE's are for.

This time, the investments would be directly in manufacturing facilities, support facilities and associated infrastructure.

We Americans do love our band aids. If we don't what someone says, we shut 'em down. We don't like abortions, so we try to make 'em illegal. If we want to deal with illegal immigration, we build a wall. If we're afraid of a ragtag group of South Americans headed our way, we send the freakin' military.

Seems to me we've become pretty lazy. Instead of dealing with the underlying issues of major problems, we just slap a band aid on them and walk away, feeling all good about ourselves. Bing! Instant gratification! Yay!

So, as your new King, here is the Five Year Plan: We're going to calm down this immigration shit, we're going to reduce the reasons people are so fucking desperate to escape their shit hole countries in the FIRST fucking place (what an amazing idea!), and we're going to massively reduce our dependence on, and trade deficit with, China, all in the same plan. Here we go!
  1. Legalize everyone who is here today and put them at the end of the line for regular citizenship, with a sinister hidden agenda of making the countries they use to want to escape a much more attractive place to live, see below
  2. Deport those who break the law.
  3. Strictly enforce all hiring laws with American employers, with heavy fines
  4. Re-examine and modernize guest worker programs so people are not falling through the cracks
  5. Toss out anything resembling NAFTA and prepare the Americas for the below plan
  6. Create a new GSE (Government-Sponsored Enterprise) to protect American companies in the below plan
  7. Have serious "this is your one chance" conversations with South American leaders to aggressively address the drug cartels. And yes, by "aggressively address", that could include partnership with the American military. This is a public health and safety issue that has been ignored & avoided long enough.
  8. Partner with Canada and South American countries (those that work with us on #7 above) to issue GSE-backed bonds and invest heavily in infrastructure and low-end to mid-level manufacturing and support facilities up and down the Americas. Invite South American countries to, um, liberate the money they get from the cartels to finance some of this. Get these people good jobs, keep them home with their families, and stabilize the region.
Create a new, Americas-based manufacturing, distribution and consumption behemoth that would re-direct our dollars from China to the Americas.

There. That's a start. If you see something wrong, instead of tossing the whole thing out, let's tweak and improve it. The biggest problem is pretty obviously #7. Let's talk about that.

We used to do that here in America. Collaborate. Innovate.
We Americans do love our band aids. If we don't what someone says, we shut 'em down. We don't like abortions, so we try to make 'em illegal. If we want to deal with illegal immigration, we build a wall. If we're afraid of a ragtag group of South Americans headed our way, we send the freakin' military.

Seems to me we've become pretty lazy. Instead of dealing with the underlying issues of major problems, we just slap a band aid on them and walk away, feeling all good about ourselves. Bing! Instant gratification! Yay!

So, as your new King, here is the Five Year Plan: We're going to calm down this immigration shit, we're going to reduce the reasons people are so fucking desperate to escape their shit hole countries in the FIRST fucking place (what an amazing idea!), and we're going to massively reduce our dependence on, and trade deficit with, China, all in the same plan. Here we go!
  1. Legalize everyone who is here today and put them at the end of the line for regular citizenship, with a sinister hidden agenda of making the countries they use to want to escape a much more attractive place to live, see below
  2. Deport those who break the law.
  3. Strictly enforce all hiring laws with American employers, with heavy fines
  4. Re-examine and modernize guest worker programs so people are not falling through the cracks
  5. Toss out anything resembling NAFTA and prepare the Americas for the below plan
  6. Create a new GSE (Government-Sponsored Enterprise) to protect American companies in the below plan
  7. Have serious "this is your one chance" conversations with South American leaders to aggressively address the drug cartels. And yes, by "aggressively address", that could include partnership with the American military. This is a public health and safety issue that has been ignored & avoided long enough.
  8. Partner with Canada and South American countries (those that work with us on #7 above) to issue GSE-backed bonds and invest heavily in infrastructure and low-end to mid-level manufacturing and support facilities up and down the Americas. Invite South American countries to, um, liberate the money they get from the cartels to finance some of this. Get these people good jobs, keep them home with their families, and stabilize the region.
Create a new, Americas-based manufacturing, distribution and consumption behemoth that would re-direct our dollars from China to the Americas.

There. That's a start. If you see something wrong, instead of tossing the whole thing out, let's tweak and improve it. The biggest problem is pretty obviously #7. Let's talk about that.

We used to do that here in America. Collaborate. Innovate.
Now how do you deal with your party that is the strong arm of the new world order globalist agenda to turn the world into a one world government?

If you can't see the dramatic steps that is happening through propaganda, fake news, availability heuristics and other means to mesmerize the masses, then you are blind.

Identity politics is the method. Divide and conquer, sell the Robin hood fairy tale. Gather large swaths of voters by enslaving minds. Prop up the scapegoat for all left wing policies that create strife and use the entertainment industry like a pied piper leading the gullible useful idiots over a high cliff.

How do you deal with that world agenda and the hand of the devil (also referred to as the ruler of this world) that guides it?

The people of Mexico and South America OUTNUMBER the Cartels by a VAST number of people.

Perhaps one day............they will STOP RUNNING...........and kill the Cartels and restore their country.........

Stop running.

Forum List

Back