Ban affirmative action. Support equality based on merit.

We should do away with preferences for skin color, gender, sexuality. That is discrimination. Those who support affirmative action support discrimination. Those who support discrimination are bigots and supremacists.

Hence, the supporters of affirmative action are bigots and supremacists, as if that isn't the most obvious insight since someone said the sun is hot..

Why are the Democrats so afraid of equality? The democrat party has never supported equality. It has supported

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What is wrong with a merit standard?

If you believe your own demographic is too inferior to stand up in an equal merit based society, does that not make you a bigot and supremacist?

The left cannot debate this issue.

They rather will respond with hate and card tosses...
You'll fit in great here, getting everything exactly ass backwards is a popular stance around here.
Did your parents have any children that weren't mentally challenged?
People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.
> People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.

OldLady, you just said that hiring based upon race is not racist. Literally.

You don't fight racism by instituting racist policies.

Instead of an insult you deserve, I'll give you a compliment... Cute avatar. :)
Racism involves believing other groups are inferior to yours. It's not a racist policy to break centuries of bigotry by encouraging minorities get a chance.

you think minorities need your encouragement? I don’t know sounds awfully paternalistic
I'm not one who hires or selects students to my university. But some of them do, yeah.
> I'm not one who hires or selects students to my university. But some of them [minorities] do, yeah.

OldLady, that's just more racism from you. Some of every group of people requires encouragement to succeed.

You keep focusing on skin color, when you should be focused on character. Extra help should be based upon need, not DNA. Counting skin colors and lowering standards for people based upon ethnicity is inherently racist and has been illegal for over 55 years..
I agree if everyone were that fair minded, that would be right. Everyone is not that fair minded.
Everyone is not that fair minded. I agree but you are defending the unfairness on one side while vilifying it on the other side. That is the same as Affirmative Action. Equality means equal treatment. Giving preferential treatment based on ethnicity is RACISM and "preferential" is contrary to "equal."
Actually the agency created to enforce and monitor compliance of the work portion of the Civil Rights Act is the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Emphasis on "Opportunity".

Some of you sound like you're afraid you can't compete on a level playing field.
Never had anything else--I entered the workforce in 1965. I have worked blue collar jobs, white collar jobs and military in my career. In EVERY one of those jobs I worked and fought side by side with every ethnic and gender group in the US. In not one of those jobs were the wages paid one cent different by job. What wasn't the same was the playing field. Every one of those people that I worked with enjoyed employment preferences that were not available to me. Sure that playing field. You seem to think that you can be a perpetual victim of ---- race, gender, whatever. What you really are is a racist bigot.
You had white male preference. It's the preference that has existed since the country started. There are no perpetual victims, just perpetual amnesia based delusions by whites, specifically right wing white males.

Black bigots get actual preferences by law.

Blacks get privileges while whitesandasians get discrimination.

When asked, we get phantom "white privilege" bs and hate hoaxes as evidence of racism.

The black bigot hates whites and Asians, practices bigotry and discrimination against whites and Asians, and we are to conclude that the "problem" is not from the side practicing bigotry and discrimination, but the actual victims who are framed by the hate hoaxes.

Im2 has likely been involved in dozens of hate hoaxes, and likely sucked the dicks of both Jussie Smollett and Michelle Obama.
We should do away with preferences for skin color, gender, sexuality. That is discrimination. Those who support affirmative action support discrimination. Those who support discrimination are bigots and supremacists.

Hence, the supporters of affirmative action are bigots and supremacists, as if that isn't the most obvious insight since someone said the sun is hot..

Why are the Democrats so afraid of equality? The democrat party has never supported equality. It has supported

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

If you believe your own demographic is too inferior to stand up in an equal merit based society, does that not make you a bigot and supremacist?

You'll fit in great here, getting everything exactly ass backwards is a popular stance around here.
People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.
> People fighting bigotry with programs that encourage minority hiring are not racist; they are trying to combat it, shortbus.

Look how she worded it. Those supporting discrimination are not racist - but they are bigots, because in the sick mind of the bigoted leftwing hypocrite, there is a difference between racism and bigotry. Racism implies looking down, and hence blacks and all the other bogus "victim" classes of the left cannot be racist...

EVEN AS THEY PRACTICE BIGOTRY AND DISCRIMINATION

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What's wrong with a merit standard? White racists do not believe or do not want to believe that there are black people who are just as capable, intelligent, skilled, and educated as they are. There are also some who exceed them in those areas as well, yet they would NEVER find them meritorious enough to receive things that they've worked for and are entitled to, whether it's a good paying good, a prestigious job promotion, acceptance into an ivy league school, etc.

A case in point, read the ridiculous comments that the resident white racists of USMB have made about black people and women, even when qualified, not being "the best" candidate and then employee to pilot a commercial aircraft, even after it was pointed out to them that they have been doing so, just not is substantially large numbers for the last close to 75 years.

But since white racists also suffer from inferiority complexes and financial & social envy of successful blacks (because they cannot reconcile mentally how a black person could ever do better than they have) they attribute this "anomaly" to blacks allegedly being given advantages denied to them, affirmative action being their favorite pinata that they like to whack .

I am of the opinion that perhaps the true reason for them lagging behind is lack of critical thinking skills and abysmal reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you can assist by pointing out where in the text below ANYONE is given preference over ANYONE else, let alone over WHITES?

While the concept of affirmative action has existed in America since the 19th century, it first appeared in its current form in President Kennedy's Executive Order 10925 (1961): "The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."​
For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company's written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually. Affirmative Action | U.S. Department of Labor
COMMENT: According to the department of labor, you are WRONG. Racist.
Yeah, you pulled one segment out of the entire page and ignored all of the rest. The Department of Labor is also where I obtained the text of the affirmative action EO I quoted, it's the same government agency:
Executive Order 11246, As Amended | U.S. Department of Labor

So where does it give preference to "unqualified blacks" over "qualified" whites? Depending upon your interpretation of the law, the whole point of the program is to increase the pool of qualified candidates that employers can select from and making sure that they include minorities as well as others. Do you have the same hostilities towards veterans and persons with disabilities? They cover the whole spectrum of races.

And when the government gives you money (contracts) then they get to specify the way you conduct the business you do for them including insisting that you comply with any and all applicable anti-discrimination laws, which you should be doing anyway. If you want to insist upon your right to be a raging racist then fine you can work for someone else.

And I'm sure you know this but just in case you or anyone else didn't, white women have benefited from affirmative action more than any other demographic according to the U.S. Department of Labor (same agency once again)
Findings
  • The study found that compliance reviews initiated against an establishment in the 1970s significantly increased the share of women and African Americans it employed as managers, not only in the 1970s but also through the 1980s and 1990s. A first compliance review in the 1970s increased the odds of white women in management by an estimated 34 percent, of African American women by 18 percent, and of African American men by 28 percent.
  • Compliance reviews initiated in the 1970s led to significantly greater increases in female and African American employment shares than did reviews conducted in the 1980s.
  • Larger numbers of lawsuits significantly increased employment shares for women and African Americans.
Try reading everything next time--This section (in the link that I gave you) essentially dictates that the workforce of particular sized companies must have workforces that reflect to demographic of an area. Here is the pertinent ppg.
Subpart B—Purpose and Contents of Affirmative Action Programs

return arrow Back to Top
§60-2.10 General purpose and contents of affirmative action programs.
(a) Purpose. (1) An affirmative action program is a management tool designed to ensure equal employment opportunity. A central premise underlying affirmative action is that, absent discrimination, over time a contractor's workforce, generally, will reflect the gender, racial and ethnic profile of the labor pools from which the contractor recruits and selects. Affirmative action programs contain a diagnostic component which includes a number of quantitative analyses designed to evaluate the composition of the workforce of the contractor and compare it to the composition of the relevant labor pools. Affirmative action programs also include action-oriented programs. If women and minorities are not being employed at a rate to be expected given their availability in the relevant labor pool, the contractor's affirmative action program includes specific practical steps designed to address this underutilization. Effective affirmative action programs also include internal auditing and reporting systems as a means of measuring the contractor's progress toward achieving the workforce that would be expected in the absence of discrimination.
I refer you back to the portion of one of my previous comment in which I mention subpar reading comprehension abilities. What they're saying is that the workforce should reflect the composition of the "relevent labor pool" "absent discrimination":

return arrow Back to Top
(a) Purpose. (1) An affirmative action program is a management tool designed to ensure equal employment opportunity. A central premise underlying affirmative action is that, ****absent discrimination****, over time a contractor's workforce, generally, will reflect the gender, racial and ethnic profile of the labor pools from which the contractor recruits and selects. Affirmative action programs contain a diagnostic component which includes a number of quantitative analyses designed to evaluate the composition of the workforce of the contractor and compare it to the composition of the relevant labor pools. Affirmative action programs also include action-oriented programs. If women and minorities are not being employed at a rate to be expected given their availability in the relevant labor pool, the contractor's affirmative action program includes specific practical steps designed to address this underutilization. Effective affirmative action programs also include internal auditing and reporting systems as a means of measuring the contractor's progress toward achieving the workforce that would be expected ****in the absence of discrimination****.
By your reckoning the NBA should be 87% white. You are a racist and cannot compete on a level playing field--if you could, you would not be adverse to repealing affirmative action, indeed I feel that all mention of gender and race should be removed from any official documentation. You become XYZ123 in anything official and let the chips fall where they may. I am open to that scenario--ARE YOU?
Oh is that why you're laughing like a hyena? Because you think I'm a racist "victim" who cannot compete without affirmative action? Are you making a wager? What's the stakes and in what field(s) are we going to compete? According to when you entered the work force you'd have to be in your 70s, are you even still looking for work and don't feel you should have to compete with black people at all, is that what you're saying?'

Because that's what affirmative action has done for me, it's provided me with an opportunity to compete in fields in which I would otherwise be possibly excluded, not because I was unable to compete but due to my race and/or gender. Both of the fields I'm in presently are dominated by white males, some of whom are not so subtle about their dislike of my presence in their world.

So, what's your story? Who's depriving you of opportunities, how and in what fields? Inquiring minds want to know.
> Both of the fields I'm in presently are dominated by white males

Congratulations! When it comes time for layoffs, there is no way they will cut you, even if your performance is sub-par, for fear of a discrimination lawsuit. Enjoy your privilege! :)
LOL is this what you're teaching your "getting ready for college age" son? That no matter how well the non-whites do, always know you're better than them?
No. My son is doing wonderfully well in college. I don't need to teach him about equality; he's an adult now and very smart.

I have no issues at all with other races. I work with a whole bunch of exceptionally-talented people who just so happen to be very diverse in terms of race, gender, sexual preference, and politics. Many are not US citizens, but they are all here legally, and they are incredibly smart. I have deep friendships with a lot of my colleagues, and like and respect everyone I work with. I'd say that my work is probably much more diverse than the local population.

We have people who immigrated from Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Nigeria, Thailand, China, India, Nepal, Kenya, Egypt, etc. One of our senior VPs is from Palestine. Race never comes up, and everyone is always treated with respect.

None of my colleagues complain about racism or other forms of oppression. They all work hard, and as a result, they are compensated handsomely and have really enjoyable, if challenging, jobs.

They didn't need Affirmative Action to succeed, and they weren't even born here, and most had less than you as children. Why do you need Affirmative Action to succeed? It happens naturally, if you have some skills to offer and are willing to work hard.
You're the only person saying I need Affirmative Action to succeed, in fact you've assumed that's the only way I've achieved anything in my life. Well the only person right here right now, God know that's a favorite theme amongst the white racists - affirmative action admission, affirmative action hire.

As for your work environment you've described, that's wonderful and race shouldn't come up. Yet you still can't keep from taking digs at me like I have no knowledge of such a world. Why is that?
> You're the only person saying I need Affirmative Action to succeed,

Are you delusional? You said it yourself in this thread, right here...

> Because that's what affirmative action has done for me, it's provided me with an opportunity to compete in fields in which I would otherwise be possibly excluded, not because I was unable to compete but due to my race and/or gender. Both of the fields I'm in presently are dominated by white males, some of whom are not so subtle about their dislike of my presence in their world.

Poor little victim. You have to work with White males, and you pay attention to their skin color. I bet they are nice to you, and you just threw them under the bus, because you are a bigot, no?
Geez another one with a reading comprehension deficit. Acknowledging that affirmative action has afforded opportunities to me and made things easier does not mean that I would not have succeeded anyway. Did you miss the part where I said "possibly excluded"?

I've ALWAYS worked with white males, the makeup of corporate America is predominantly white males but you, like ConcernedAmerican keep insisting that I'm referring to white people in the negative when I've been very specific about referring to "white racists". You all are the ones mixing up the two.

My career field that I chose is not the field I ended up in, but it is documented fact and American history that blacks were not wanted in the field of aviation in spite of the Tuskegee Airmen having proven their competence during WWII. The doubts were not about my ability to succeed but whether or not I would be allowed "into the club" when they had only begun allowing black pilots to fly for the airlines in the previous decade. My grandfather was a decorated Tuskegee Airman, no one had any doubts about my abilities to succeed because of the family I come from, on both sides.

I think you're just disappointed that your poor pitiful discriminated against white male act doesn't work with me and that I'm not as disadvantaged as a black person as you may have imagined.

Last edited:
Because that's what affirmative action has done for me, it's provided me with an opportunity to compete in fields in which I would otherwise be possibly excluded, not because I was unable to compete but due to my race and/or gender. Both of the fields I'm in presently are dominated by white males, some of whom are not so subtle about their dislike of my presence in their world.

She did not say that she could not compete without AA dumb ass. She said she would not be allowed to compete. You white racists try to twist and turn shit to support your psychosis, but the fact is this:

White men made laws excluding everybody else that were in effect on paper until 55 years ago. During the 55 years since this law was taken off the books, whites have not followed them. This system has afforded whites things only because they are white and still does. Until that stops, we are going to fight. White men like you can't compete without them.

Last edited:
You have a serious self image problem. Do you honestly believe that people are judged on the color of their skin? Sounds like a racist bigot with an inferiority complex to me. Run along now.
We have 245 years worth of evidence starting from 1776 that proves your comment is a lie. Look at this forum, it is even more proof. and you spew your racist garbage then lie about not seeing race.
Most people don't really care about race. They see it, but it's not a significant factor. Militancy is pretty significant though. People will generally avoid militant blacks, because they're really annoying.

You have a serious self image problem. Do you honestly believe that people are judged on the color of their skin? Sounds like a racist bigot with an inferiority complex to me. Run along now.
We have 245 years worth of evidence starting from 1776 that proves your comment is a lie. Look at this forum, it is even more proof. and you spew your racist garbage then lie about not seeing race.
Most people don't really care about race. They see it, but it's not a significant factor. Militancy is pretty significant though. People will generally avoid militant blacks, because they're really annoying.
Get the fuck outta here with that lie.

It's not a lie. The only people who like militant blacks are other militant blacks and white liberals that are virtue signaling. Regular black people are fine and probably a lot happier and healthier.

I live in a city that is about 40% black, and most of the black people I interact with are normal people that are no more difficult for me to communicate with than with white people or people of other races. That's how normal people behave.

People who fixate on race are the assholes that annoy the rest of us -- whether it's the white supremist types, the black militant types, or any other group that has a chip on their shoulder.

The biggest reason I would be concerned about legislatively ending affirmative action is due to the retaliation I know will follow, I've seen it before. And because I feel that there is no need to do so because it is not this evil construct that you all have made it out to be.
What retaliation? BLM riots? If it is not an evil construct designed to advance black privilege then why are you so adamantly opposed to repealing it. I ask for nothing more than equality in America. Equality disappears every time a preferential law is passed. I do not understand why you have such an aversion to what you say you would like to see.
If you will tell me how affirmative action has harmed you then I'd more willing to explain the retaliation that I've seen in the past.
I told you in about the third post that I am not complaining about being harmed by AA. I have a problem with hypocrites playing on race, claiming to be victims. Please keep up. You don't want equality--you want preference.
So if you haven't been harmed by affirmative action why are you complaining about it? Why are you complaining about something that hasn't negatively impacted your life?
Because it is my first amendment right--are you against the constitution too? Why are you against EQUALITY?

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Racism involves believing other groups are inferior to yours. It's not a racist policy to break centuries of bigotry by encouraging minorities get a chance.

you think minorities need your encouragement? I don’t know sounds awfully paternalistic
I'm not one who hires or selects students to my university. But some of them do, yeah.
> I'm not one who hires or selects students to my university. But some of them [minorities] do, yeah.

OldLady, that's just more racism from you. Some of every group of people requires encouragement to succeed.

You keep focusing on skin color, when you should be focused on character. Extra help should be based upon need, not DNA. Counting skin colors and lowering standards for people based upon ethnicity is inherently racist and has been illegal for over 55 years..
I agree if everyone were that fair minded, that would be right. Everyone is not that fair minded.
Everyone is not that fair minded. I agree but you are defending the unfairness on one side while vilifying it on the other side. That is the same as Affirmative Action. Equality means equal treatment. Giving preferential treatment based on ethnicity is RACISM and "preferential" is contrary to "equal."
Actually the agency created to enforce and monitor compliance of the work portion of the Civil Rights Act is the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Emphasis on "Opportunity".

Some of you sound like you're afraid you can't compete on a level playing field.
Never had anything else--I entered the workforce in 1965. I have worked blue collar jobs, white collar jobs and military in my career. In EVERY one of those jobs I worked and fought side by side with every ethnic and gender group in the US. In not one of those jobs were the wages paid one cent different by job. What wasn't the same was the playing field. Every one of those people that I worked with enjoyed employment preferences that were not available to me. Sure that playing field. You seem to think that you can be a perpetual victim of ---- race, gender, whatever. What you really are is a racist bigot.
You had white male preference. It's the preference that has existed since the country started. There are no perpetual victims, just perpetual amnesia based delusions by whites, specifically right wing white males.

When asked, we get phantom "white privilege" bs and hate hoaxes as evidence of racism.

The black bigot hates whites and Asians, practices bigotry and discrimination against whites and Asians, and we are to conclude that the "problem" is not from the side practicing bigotry and discrimination, but the actual victims who are framed by the hate hoaxes.

Im2 has likely been involved in dozens of hate hoaxes, and likely sucked the dicks of both Jussie Smollett and Michelle Obama.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Look how she worded it. Those supporting discrimination are not racist - but they are bigots, because in the sick mind of the bigoted leftwing hypocrite, there is a difference between racism and bigotry. Racism implies looking down, and hence blacks and all the other bogus "victim" classes of the left cannot be racist...

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

What's wrong with a merit standard? White racists do not believe or do not want to believe that there are black people who are just as capable, intelligent, skilled, and educated as they are. There are also some who exceed them in those areas as well, yet they would NEVER find them meritorious enough to receive things that they've worked for and are entitled to, whether it's a good paying good, a prestigious job promotion, acceptance into an ivy league school, etc.

A case in point, read the ridiculous comments that the resident white racists of USMB have made about black people and women, even when qualified, not being "the best" candidate and then employee to pilot a commercial aircraft, even after it was pointed out to them that they have been doing so, just not is substantially large numbers for the last close to 75 years.

But since white racists also suffer from inferiority complexes and financial & social envy of successful blacks (because they cannot reconcile mentally how a black person could ever do better than they have) they attribute this "anomaly" to blacks allegedly being given advantages denied to them, affirmative action being their favorite pinata that they like to whack .

I am of the opinion that perhaps the true reason for them lagging behind is lack of critical thinking skills and abysmal reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you can assist by pointing out where in the text below ANYONE is given preference over ANYONE else, let alone over WHITES?

While the concept of affirmative action has existed in America since the 19th century, it first appeared in its current form in President Kennedy's Executive Order 10925 (1961): "The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin."​
For federal contractors and subcontractors, affirmative action must be taken by covered employers to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, and covered veterans. Affirmative actions include training programs, outreach efforts, and other positive steps. These procedures should be incorporated into the company's written personnel policies. Employers with written affirmative action programs must implement them, keep them on file and update them annually. Affirmative Action | U.S. Department of Labor
Yeah, you pulled one segment out of the entire page and ignored all of the rest. The Department of Labor is also where I obtained the text of the affirmative action EO I quoted, it's the same government agency:

So where does it give preference to "unqualified blacks" over "qualified" whites? Depending upon your interpretation of the law, the whole point of the program is to increase the pool of qualified candidates that employers can select from and making sure that they include minorities as well as others. Do you have the same hostilities towards veterans and persons with disabilities? They cover the whole spectrum of races.

And when the government gives you money (contracts) then they get to specify the way you conduct the business you do for them including insisting that you comply with any and all applicable anti-discrimination laws, which you should be doing anyway. If you want to insist upon your right to be a raging racist then fine you can work for someone else.

And I'm sure you know this but just in case you or anyone else didn't, white women have benefited from affirmative action more than any other demographic according to the U.S. Department of Labor (same agency once again)
Findings
  • The study found that compliance reviews initiated against an establishment in the 1970s significantly increased the share of women and African Americans it employed as managers, not only in the 1970s but also through the 1980s and 1990s. A first compliance review in the 1970s increased the odds of white women in management by an estimated 34 percent, of African American women by 18 percent, and of African American men by 28 percent.
  • Compliance reviews initiated in the 1970s led to significantly greater increases in female and African American employment shares than did reviews conducted in the 1980s.
  • Larger numbers of lawsuits significantly increased employment shares for women and African Americans.
Try reading everything next time--This section (in the link that I gave you) essentially dictates that the workforce of particular sized companies must have workforces that reflect to demographic of an area. Here is the pertinent ppg.

return arrow Back to Top
(a) Purpose. (1) An affirmative action program is a management tool designed to ensure equal employment opportunity. A central premise underlying affirmative action is that, absent discrimination, over time a contractor's workforce, generally, will reflect the gender, racial and ethnic profile of the labor pools from which the contractor recruits and selects. Affirmative action programs contain a diagnostic component which includes a number of quantitative analyses designed to evaluate the composition of the workforce of the contractor and compare it to the composition of the relevant labor pools. Affirmative action programs also include action-oriented programs. If women and minorities are not being employed at a rate to be expected given their availability in the relevant labor pool, the contractor's affirmative action program includes specific practical steps designed to address this underutilization. Effective affirmative action programs also include internal auditing and reporting systems as a means of measuring the contractor's progress toward achieving the workforce that would be expected in the absence of discrimination.
I refer you back to the portion of one of my previous comment in which I mention subpar reading comprehension abilities. What they're saying is that the workforce should reflect the composition of the "relevent labor pool" "absent discrimination":

return arrow Back to Top
(a) Purpose. (1) An affirmative action program is a management tool designed to ensure equal employment opportunity. A central premise underlying affirmative action is that, ****absent discrimination****, over time a contractor's workforce, generally, will reflect the gender, racial and ethnic profile of the labor pools from which the contractor recruits and selects. Affirmative action programs contain a diagnostic component which includes a number of quantitative analyses designed to evaluate the composition of the workforce of the contractor and compare it to the composition of the relevant labor pools. Affirmative action programs also include action-oriented programs. If women and minorities are not being employed at a rate to be expected given their availability in the relevant labor pool, the contractor's affirmative action program includes specific practical steps designed to address this underutilization. Effective affirmative action programs also include internal auditing and reporting systems as a means of measuring the contractor's progress toward achieving the workforce that would be expected ****in the absence of discrimination****.
By your reckoning the NBA should be 87% white. You are a racist and cannot compete on a level playing field--if you could, you would not be adverse to repealing affirmative action, indeed I feel that all mention of gender and race should be removed from any official documentation. You become XYZ123 in anything official and let the chips fall where they may. I am open to that scenario--ARE YOU?
Oh is that why you're laughing like a hyena? Because you think I'm a racist "victim" who cannot compete without affirmative action? Are you making a wager? What's the stakes and in what field(s) are we going to compete? According to when you entered the work force you'd have to be in your 70s, are you even still looking for work and don't feel you should have to compete with black people at all, is that what you're saying?'

So, what's your story? Who's depriving you of opportunities, how and in what fields? Inquiring minds want to know.

Congratulations! When it comes time for layoffs, there is no way they will cut you, even if your performance is sub-par, for fear of a discrimination lawsuit. Enjoy your privilege! :)
LOL is this what you're teaching your "getting ready for college age" son? That no matter how well the non-whites do, always know you're better than them?
No. My son is doing wonderfully well in college. I don't need to teach him about equality; he's an adult now and very smart.

I have no issues at all with other races. I work with a whole bunch of exceptionally-talented people who just so happen to be very diverse in terms of race, gender, sexual preference, and politics. Many are not US citizens, but they are all here legally, and they are incredibly smart. I have deep friendships with a lot of my colleagues, and like and respect everyone I work with. I'd say that my work is probably much more diverse than the local population.

We have people who immigrated from Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Nigeria, Thailand, China, India, Nepal, Kenya, Egypt, etc. One of our senior VPs is from Palestine. Race never comes up, and everyone is always treated with respect.

None of my colleagues complain about racism or other forms of oppression. They all work hard, and as a result, they are compensated handsomely and have really enjoyable, if challenging, jobs.

They didn't need Affirmative Action to succeed, and they weren't even born here, and most had less than you as children. Why do you need Affirmative Action to succeed? It happens naturally, if you have some skills to offer and are willing to work hard.
You're the only person saying I need Affirmative Action to succeed, in fact you've assumed that's the only way I've achieved anything in my life. Well the only person right here right now, God know that's a favorite theme amongst the white racists - affirmative action admission, affirmative action hire.

As for your work environment you've described, that's wonderful and race shouldn't come up. Yet you still can't keep from taking digs at me like I have no knowledge of such a world. Why is that?
Read your posts on this thread.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Findings

return arrow Back to Top

return arrow Back to Top

Ohhh, having girfriend/boyfriend problems? Stop projecting your own insecurities on others.
You have tried to convince me that you can compete and that is what you got out of two days of trolling--you are as demented as the illegitimate resident of the WH. Tell me again how you don't disparage people on this thread and then go back and read your posts. You are a hypocritical troll playing on black privilege and I've no more time for you idiocy.
You currently live in Florida right?
You couldn't be further from the truth--seems to be common to you.

The biggest reason I would be concerned about legislatively ending affirmative action is due to the retaliation I know will follow, I've seen it before. And because I feel that there is no need to do so because it is not this evil construct that you all have made it out to be.
What retaliation? BLM riots? If it is not an evil construct designed to advance black privilege then why are you so adamantly opposed to repealing it. I ask for nothing more than equality in America. Equality disappears every time a preferential law is passed. I do not understand why you have such an aversion to what you say you would like to see.
If you will tell me how affirmative action has harmed you then I'd more willing to explain the retaliation that I've seen in the past.
I told you in about the third post that I am not complaining about being harmed by AA. I have a problem with hypocrites playing on race, claiming to be victims. Please keep up. You don't want equality--you want preference.
So if you haven't been harmed by affirmative action why are you complaining about it? Why are you complaining about something that hasn't negatively impacted your life?
Because it is my first amendment right--are you against the constitution too? Why are you against EQUALITY?
The first amendment prohibits the government from interfering with your right to free speech, among other things. What does that have to do with your hatred of affirmative action which you've acknowledged has not harmed you in any way? Or is it that you want others harmed?

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Findings

return arrow Back to Top

return arrow Back to Top

Read your posts on this thread.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative action

Findings

return arrow Back to Top

return arrow Back to Top

Ohhh, having girfriend/boyfriend problems? Stop projecting your own insecurities on others.
You have tried to convince me that you can compete and that is what you got out of two days of trolling--you are as demented as the illegitimate resident of the WH. Tell me again how you don't disparage people on this thread and then go back and read your posts. You are a hypocritical troll playing on black privilege and I've no more time for you idiocy.
You currently live in Florida right?
You couldn't be further from the truth--seems to be common to you.
Why do you think I asked?

I can't speak for CA, but there are plenty of policies that I haven't been affected by but I'd like to change. A good example is mandatory drug sentencing. I've never had a drug charge and don't do drugs, but I don't like seeing people incarcerated for long periods for just using drugs. Selling drugs is a different issue, of course.

So, opposition to AA can likewise come from many angles. I think California is a good test case where it showed that ending AA did benefit Asians more than anyone else, but it's because Asians are the highest performers oftentimes. I don't have a problem with rewarding high performance. Why would anyone really?

The first amendment prohibits the government from interfering with your right to free speech, among other things. What does that have to do with your hatred of affirmative action which you've acknowledged has not harmed you in any way? Or is it that you want others harmed?
I'll say it just one more time for you since you are being obtuse. Because it is----PREFERENTIAL.
You whine incessantly about white privilege, but you have no problem with black privilege. Now answer the question I have posed numerous times in this thread. What is your objection to strict EQUALITY?
You wrote, "What does that have to do with your hatred of affirmative action which you've acknowledged has not harmed you in any way?" Answer me this, have you been murdered? Why then would you argue against a law that made murder illegal? Sounds stupid, eh? Just like you asking why I am against a law that discriminates. Just because I have not been personally harmed, doesn't mean I have no right to object. You also said in an earlier post that you like to stand up for oppressed people--I don't see you standing for the people who have been harmed by affirmative action.

I can't speak for CA, but there are plenty of policies that I haven't been affected by but I'd like to change. A good example is mandatory drug sentencing. I've never had a drug charge and don't do drugs, but I don't like seeing people incarcerated for long periods for just using drugs. Selling drugs is a different issue, of course.

So, opposition to AA can likewise come from many angles. I think California is a good test case where it showed that ending AA did benefit Asians more than anyone else, but it's because Asians are the highest performers oftentimes. I don't have a problem with rewarding high performance. Why would anyone really?
Allan Bakke was harmed in 1978 by AA. The SCOTUS took the chicken way out and ruled for him while still allowing AA. Thankfully, clearer heads prevailed in CA and AA was repealed in the 90s in CA. The race-baiting democrats are trying to reinstate it though.

It's not a lie. The only people who like militant blacks are other militant blacks and white liberals that are virtue signaling. Regular black people are fine and probably a lot happier and healthier.

I live in a city that is about 40% black, and most of the black people I interact with are normal people that are no more difficult for me to communicate with than with white people or people of other races. That's how normal people behave.

People who fixate on race are the assholes that annoy the rest of us -- whether it's the white supremist types, the black militant types, or any other group that has a chip on their shoulder.
It is a lie. Whites like you live in a state of psychosis whereby you ignore all 245 years of American history. You don't interact with black people on any serious level. This nations has fixated on race from day one and your fixation on race is why you're in here wiyth the other whites bitching about a policy that has benefitted whites the most and if the policy operated by your defintion, would mean whites would be the highest quota.

I am black and I know what "normal" blacks think white boy. So don't try explaining black people to me again.

Allan Bakke was harmed in 1978 by AA. The SCOTUS took the chicken way out and ruled for him while still allowing AA. Thankfully, clearer heads prevailed in CA and AA was repealed in the 90s in CA. The race-baiting democrats are trying to reinstate it though.
Allan Bakke wasn't harmed by shit. There were 87 seats for whites at cal law school and 13 seats for everybody else. That's 6:1 in favor of whites.

High performance isn't why white men at 31 percent of the population, control the institutions that affect the other 69 percent. Race is why and you know it. This is why you argue against the policy because that means a return to 100 percent white male preference.

It is a lie. Whites like you live in a state of psychosis whereby you ignore all 245 years of American history. You don't interact with black people on any serious level. This nations has fixated on race from day one and your fixation on race is why you're in here wiyth the other whites bitching about a policy that has benefitted whites the most and if the policy operated by your defintion, would mean whites would be the highest quota.

I am black and I know what "normal" blacks think white boy. So don't try explaining black people to me again.
What policy are you referring to? AA has primarily benefited blacks and Latinos. It's primarily held back Asians. It's why Asians benefit the most when AA is removed.

Whites are in the middle. We're not the biggest beneficiaries of AA or of its removal. And eventually, we won't be feasible as your favorite scapegoat. Latinos don't care about your racial grievances, and when they are the majority, they aren't going to attempt to appease you.

I do interact with black people who aren't militant, which is thankfully the majority of black people I encounter. If the majority of them were like you, then I would avoid them.

What policy are you referring to? AA has primarily benefited blacks and Latinos. It's primarily held back Asians. It's why Asians benefit the most when AA is removed.

Whites are in the middle. We're not the biggest beneficiaries of AA or of its removal. And eventually, we won't be feasible as your favorite scapegoat. Latinos don't care about your racial grievances, and when they are the majority, they aren't going to attempt to appease you.

I do interact with black people who aren't militant, which is thankfully the majority of black people I encounter. If the majority of them were like you, then I would avoid them.
AA has primarily benefitted white women and it has not held back Asians. I know plenty of Aztecs, Incas and Mayans. Those are some of the people whites like you call hispanic and you're way off when you try making the standard white boy claim about hispanics and blacks. You don't interact with anybody black in serious debates about race. Most of us know a racist shortly after we meet one and don't waste our time trying to get headaches from listening to your bullshit. The majority of blacks are like me, you live in the same delusion your ancestors did. They thought blacks were happy in slavery, they though blacks were happy in jim crow, and now you run your stupid ass white mouth talking about "militant" blacks and how the majority of blacks are just happy about how things are.

Psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. You have psychosis.

My way of “encouraging minorities” is a little different than yours. If I were in power I would tell them this is the best country in the world and they’re free apply themselves and compete for success just like everyone else.

But that's not how whites have got what they have now.

I'll say it just one more time for you since you are being obtuse. Because it is----PREFERENTIAL.
You whine incessantly about white privilege, but you have no problem with black privilege. Now answer the question I have posed numerous times in this thread. What is your objection to strict EQUALITY?
You wrote, "What does that have to do with your hatred of affirmative action which you've acknowledged has not harmed you in any way?" Answer me this, have you been murdered? Why then would you argue against a law that made murder illegal? Sounds stupid, eh? Just like you asking why I am against a law that discriminates. Just because I have not been personally harmed, doesn't mean I have no right to object. You also said in an earlier post that you like to stand up for oppressed people--I don't see you standing for the people who have been harmed by affirmative action.
Your analogy sounds stupid because it is however I don't have the energy at the moment to even think of a better one. But it has been documented that you're using the term murder in association with me even if you claim it is just to make a point.

YOU keep claiming that affirmative action is discriminatory while I don't agree what exactly do you expect me to do? There are people who complain just to be complaining and then there are people who complain because they have actually suffered harm due to a particular piece of legislation. And although you keep stating that I am against equality, that's simply a tactic you're using to try to make points in an argument. Our country has had over 240 in which to practice "equality" but instead they made inequality the law of the land. And even when racial discrimination was not longer lawful due to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, here it is 55 some odd years later and there are racists everywhere still violating those laws.

Why would any of us trust any of you to do the right things when you're unable to, even with an existing laws sayings you have to? If affirmative action were to be rescinded, non-white, blacks in particular would suffer repercussions that would undo what small amount of progress made in the half a century.

As far as standing up for people who claim to have been harmed by affirmative action, they could hire me if they wanted to. There are only two categories of people I won't help and I can refuse anyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

Do you think anyone suffered retaliation after the Bakke case?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back