Bait and switch...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Lol
I am guessing that the GOP establishment will fold on funding a 1/4 of the government and be fine with the status quo that being the total lack of border security...

• Banned
Dems offered $25 billion in border funding last year in return for a path to citizenship for Dreamers

Trump turned it down
He did the right thing, The dreamers deserve jack shit... Amnesty is a fucked up concept

Dems offered $25 billion in border funding last year in return for a path to citizenship for Dreamers

Trump turned it down
gettyimages-980585602-1539450153.jpg

~S~

Amnesty is a fucked up concept
Amnesty is why a wall is ineffective

~S~
We have no border security at this point, it’s a fucking clown show. Of course everything’s ineffective

Actually, we've walled off the majority of our southern boarder , threw more secuirty at it , and the #'s are down

BUT , the legislation shenanigans of DACA , our IRS, as well as a host of other loopholes are big enough to throw a caravan through

So.....there's your 'bait / switch' Rusty one

~S~

• Banned

~S~
We have no border security at this point, it’s a fucking clown show. Of course everything’s ineffective

Actually, we've walled off the majority of our southern boarder , threw more secuirty at it , and the #'s are down

BUT , the legislation shenanigans of DACA , our IRS, as well as a host of other loopholes are big enough to throw a caravan through

So.....there's your 'bait / switch' Rusty one

~S~
The fact remains it’s a fucking clown show down there, totally ineffective to this point. We have no border security to speak of down there

Trump turned it down
Link?

Senate Democrats offered to provide $25 billion in border wall funding earlier this year in return for giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship. But Trump and most Republicans rebuffed that proposal to salvage the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Democrats are unlikely to provide $25 billion for Trump's wall absent a much broader immigration deal.

Trump loses temper over border wall funding

Why Democrats Decided to Offer Trump His Wall - The Atlantic

Why Trump Isn’t Taking Democrats’ Offer For A Wall

I could have gone on, plenty of links of early last year.

The fact remains it’s a fucking clown show down there, totally ineffective to this point. We have no border security to speak of down there

Yes, doesn't matter if we build a 100' steel wall w/C4 mines around it....because>>>>

DD nails it

:clap2::clap2:~S~:clap2::clap2:
No, the reason why it’s a failure Progressives need the votes, corporate America needs the labor, and snowflakes need natural law

Yes, doesn't matter if we build a 100' steel wall w/C4 mines around it....because>>>>

DD nails it

No, the reason why it’s a failure Progressives need the votes, corporate America needs the labor, and snowflakes need natural law

there's hope for you yet Rustic

~S~

DD nails it

there's hope for you yet Rustic

~S~
Lol
As long as we don’t put our hope in the federal government we will be fine...

DD nails it

Seems to me your side are the snowflakes you've been crying about a wall and replacement of obamacare now, how long? Your daily cryies are laughed at by the educated on both sides of the political spectrum. Keep whining and crying and maybe you'll get your wish one day and I can foresee the demise of obamacare long before a wall.

DD nails it

Seems to me your side are the snowflakes you've been crying about a wall and replacement of obamacare now, how long? Your daily cryies are laughed at by the educated on both sides of the political spectrum. Keep whining and crying and maybe you'll get your wish one day and I can foresee the demise of obamacare long before a wall.
If Obamacare was worth a shit it would not have been originally made mandatory, so it’s not mandatory anymore that’s a good thing. Millions of Americans see no reason for any type of socialized medicine, but yet fucked up control freaks like yourself keep on pushing for it.
As for the wall we have to start somewhere, because up till now everything’s been an utter failure. It’s a clown show down there… And Trump knows it that is why he’s pushing so hard. More pressure has to be put on Trump

~S~
Then how do you explain illegal immigration decreasing?
We have no idea how many are crossing the border, illegal aliens don’t want their movements known.
And there is no border security whatsoever, so it’s a free-for-all

Forum List

Back