• Yes

• No

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Are we going to give Billions to Chevron, Texaco, Anadarko?

Keep in mind, the last bailout for small businesses backfired badly.
60BC8134-CDB5-4BD9-BC31-B3D7A402521D.png

Ya’ll want to let the blob do this again?

View attachment 326136

You know it is gonna happen!
Hell yeah. Part of me wonders if the speculation on prices was actually timed to maximize the price drop per barrel while Congress is debating a new round of stimulus.

We see who is getting bailed out in Conservistan; the shareholders and large businesses

View attachment 326136

Hell yeah. Part of me wonders if the speculation on prices was actually timed to maximize the price drop per barrel while Congress is debating a new round of stimulus.

We see who is getting bailed out in Conservistan; the shareholders and large businesses

Thats quite the imagination, cc. They would had to have planned this whole virus thing, worldwide shutdown, economic shutdown to get to that twilight zenith.

Im against a govt bailout to oil and I work for one of the big three. Occidental owns anadarko now, btw.

I disagree. We should bailout the oil companies as long as we ban exports and imports with Canada being exempt. BUT, before we do, we need to bail out small business that meets the size standards.

• Be a for-profit business of any legal structure
  • Be independently owned and operated
  • Not be nationally dominant in its field
  • Be physically located and operate in the U.S. or its territories

View attachment 326136

Hell yes. All of the financial markets were over inflated.

Im against a govt bailout to oil and I work for one of the big three. Occidental owns anadarko now, btw.

I disagree. We should bailout the oil companies as long as we ban exports and imports with Canada being exempt. BUT, before we do, we need to bail out small business that meets the size standards.

I disagree. No bailouts for large corporations. The small businesses across america and people who are laid off need help. I agree with a couple of your items.

View attachment 326136

Thats quite the imagination, cc. They would had to have planned this whole virus thing, worldwide shutdown, economic shutdown to get to that twilight zenith.
No need to plan the virus. Just drop the price of oil by not adjusting to demand

View attachment 326136

I'll vote HELL NO.

This from a Texan, whose alma mater's football team and stadium expansion, and gargantuan head football coach contract, is heavily financed by oil money.

Oil will quickly rebound after demand returns to normal. Next week.

I disagree. No bailouts for large corporations. The small businesses across america and people who are laid off need help. I agree with a couple of your items.

So it would be better that they get wiped out (if it happens), all their employees laid off, their stock worthless (eliminating much value in people's 401k's and IRA's) and their assets bought by the highest bidder (which might be a foreign entity)?

We are going to need gasoline and fuel oil once the lockdown is lifted, and these companies have to be there. I doubt they will need a bailout, because they are used to wild fluctuations in their sales and their overall market.

Unfortunately the aid for small business was/is more than $1 trillion short.

Forum List

Back