Your first amendment rights vs someone elses safety is a bogus argument

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The people at the protests and anyone else out in public is CHOOSING to be there.
It's no different than when you CHOOSE to go someplace. Be it the store or the bank or the gas station or restaurant for carry out or liquor store or wherever.
If people are afraid for their safety then they should exercise their CHOICE to stay home.
Martial law has not been declared so your constitutional rights CAN NOT BE INFRINGED UPON and your choice to protest is protected under the first amendment.
Essentially if those people are endangering anyone it is others who also chose to be there via their rights.

Goto ANY home Depot and look at all the people buying things for their homes and property. Why is that allowed but sitting in a church parking lot in your car listening to a sermon is not?

People accepted the lockdowns to beat the curve so as to not overwhelm our medical system as it ramped up to deal with this. The protests did not start until local governments started arresting people for doing things that were completely benign.

Bottom line is if someone is putting you "at risk" it is because you are also not following the orders. No one is shopping or protesting in your living room.

And lol at the media & leftists saying that protesting is racist. Y'all have lost your marbles.

The people at the protests and anyone else out in public is CHOOSING to be there.
It's no different than when you CHOOSE to go someplace. Be it the store or the bank or the gas station or restaurant for carry out or liquor store or wherever.
If people are afraid for their safety then they should exercise their CHOICE to stay home.
Martial law has not been declared so your constitutional rights CAN NOT BE INFRINGED UPON and your choice to protest is protected under the first amendment.
Essentially if those people are endangering anyone it is others who also chose to be there via their rights.

Goto ANY home Depot and look at all the people buying things for their homes and property. Why is that allowed but sitting in a church parking lot in your car listening to a sermon is not?

People accepted the lockdowns to beat the curve so as to not overwhelm our medical system as it ramped up to deal with this. The protests did not start until local governments started arresting people for doing things that were completely benign.

Bottom line is if someone is putting you "at risk" it is because you are also not following the orders. No one is shopping or protesting in your living room.

And lol at the media & leftists saying that protesting is racist. Y'all have lost your marbles.

Exactly......We are using the crisis to pick winners and relgion is anti collectivist so they will attack it under that guise as a competitor not as a right.

Are you willing to sign a pledge that you will not go to a hospital or clinic should you catch the virus? Should your decision to take risks put the doctors and nurses at greater risk. What about your need for a ventilator, are you willing to forgo that?

Are you willing to sign a pledge that you will not go to a hospital or clinic should you catch the virus? Should your decision to take risks put the doctors and nurses at greater risk. What about your need for a ventilator, are you willing to forgo that?
I'll sign a pledge that I will stomp your whiny butt into a mud hole if you try to stop me......

We AREN'T CHINA..........and the people are getting ANGRY.........I really don't give a shit what you think about it.

And I'll throw your piece of paper on the ground and piss on it..........

Clear it up for you MORON.

Allowing people to pick and choose whether they will comply is no way to beat this virus

There is no vaccine
There is no cure
There is a serious lack of test kits.

The only way to beat it is to keep people isolated

Are you?

I'll sign a pledge that I will stomp your whiny butt into a mud hole if you try to stop me......

We AREN'T CHINA..........and the people are getting ANGRY.........I really don't give a shit what you think about it.

No, a small minority of Trump sycophants are angry and using this as an excuse to vent their anger.

There's plenty of polling on stay-at-home orders, and they're quite popular. A Quinnipiac University poll taken this month found that 81% of voters favored a national stay-at-home order. This included at least two-thirds of every demographic and political group. That's similar to what a Fox News poll showed as well.

• Banned

Are you willing to sign a waiver stating that if you wreck into me in your car that you will pay my Bill's for the rest of my life?

Are you willing to sign a waiver that if you have an abortion you agree to be sterilized?

Next stupidass question?

Are you?
He isn't out violating stay at home orders and amassing in large groups, putting police and others at greater risk.

Are you?
Nope. I'm distancing and wearing a mask. I also wear seat belts and a bike helmet. I won't take silly risks to myself or my family.

Allowing people to pick and choose whether they will comply is no way to beat this virus

There is no vaccine
There is no cure

BS..................we take basic common course precautions and get on with our lives the best we can........and it will be like 1957 and 1968 but without the stinking hysteria.

You can't stop this virus..........That is IMPOSSIBLE.........Why you might ask...............because you can't stop the common cold or the yearly Flu.........................

Only our immune systems can either win or lose with this stinking WUHAN BAT VIRUS........It's amazing how in 1957 and 1968 the dang Far East gave us those deaths as well............From them eating some birds that shouldn't have been eaten........

This current SARs WILL MUTATE..........and there will not be enough vaccine types to deal with it as we ALLOW THIS ONE STRAIN TO LINGER INDEFINITELY ON THIS PLANET.

There is no vaccine
There is no cure

That still does not change the fact that those who are afraid are free to chose to stay at home. It should not affect the choices of others.

Are you?
He isn't out violating stay at home orders and amassing in large groups, putting police and others at greater risk.

LOL Wanna bet?

Are you?
Nope. I'm distancing and wearing a mask. I also wear seat belts and a bike helmet. I won't take silly risks to myself or my family.
You take a risk every time you get behind the wheel.

No, a small minority of Trump sycophants are angry and using this as an excuse to vent their anger.

There's plenty of polling on stay-at-home orders, and they're quite popular. A Quinnipiac University poll taken this month found that 81% of voters favored a national stay-at-home order. This included at least two-thirds of every demographic and political group. That's similar to what a Fox News poll showed as well.
Take your Fing ORDER AND SHOVE IT BRO.

Your side ALWAYS PRAISES GOV'T OVERREACH AND TYRANNY.

End this BS.

There is no vaccine
There is no cure

For how long? Keeping people isolated for 12 months = great depression.

Are you willing to sign a waiver stating that if you wreck into me in your car that you will pay my Bill's for the rest of my life?
It's called automobile insurance. Look into it.
Insurance does not prevent him from endangering others every time he drives just as my health insurance doesn't protect me for catching a bug from you.

There's plenty of polling on stay-at-home orders, and they're quite popular.

Your polling does not Trump MY RIGHTS

Your rights aren't being violated, snowflake. Shut up, stay home and wait for the all clear. You violate others right to life by gathering in large, stupid, unprotected groups.

1587481567916.jpeg

Forum List

Back