Bad precedent to penalize Greene

I'm just looking forward to the day that Republican's are in charge of the House, and we get to examine every Democrat that has made outrageous statements, and remove them....Won't that be great?
If they are pernicious as Steve King or Marjorie Green, and the Party has failed to do so, it would be justified.

Congress woman Greene was saying QAnon was source of facts just a month ago.
McConnell criticized what he branded "loony lies and conspiracy theories" earlier this week, in comments clearly aimed at Greene.
Obviously, that assessment of the whacko is not exclusively that of Republican leaders.

I just today found out what it was.
QAnon? And you expect me to believe that? Good god man...you have become untethered from reality, haven't you?
Seriously...I heard about it but didn't know what or who it was...someone said that it was the name of a rightwing fringe republican but today I see it was just a conspiracy theory on the internet about 3 years ago...but I don't know anyone that still considers it to be real...and I live in a town with two Thriving Trump stores.....
Okay. But you certainly do know some people who are into it. I can guarantee it. Look at the polling. Its a large number. Though a lot of people had the wool pulled from their eyes on 01/20/21.

QAnon? And you expect me to believe that? Good god man...you have become untethered from reality, haven't you?
Seriously...I heard about it but didn't know what or who it was...someone said that it was the name of a rightwing fringe republican but today I see it was just a conspiracy theory on the internet about 3 years ago...but I don't know anyone that still considers it to be real...and I live in a town with two Thriving Trump stores.....
Okay. But you certainly do know some people who are into it. I can guarantee it. Look at the polling. Its a large number. Though a lot of people had the wool pulled from their eyes on 01/20/21.
I'm sorry but I really don't know anyone that believes in the Q conspiracy theories....at least not openly which means its a tiny minority smaller than ANTIFA I bet...

I'm sorry but I really don't know anyone that believes in the Q conspiracy theories....at least not openly which means its a tiny minority smaller than ANTIFA I bet...
It isn't. Don't make that bet. Go look it up. And frankly, you just don't know that many people that well, and you are making very elementary errors to base these things on your personal experience in your tiny little bubble.

It isn't. Don't make that bet. Go look it up. And frankly, you just don't know that many people that well, and you are making very elementary errors to base these things on your personal experience in your tiny little bubble.
ANTIFA has been around for years and its not a conspiracy its a movement...trying to turn Qanon into a movement is for political reasons only...maybe your party leaders should offer a plan that people like so they can get votes rather than using fear of something so juvenile like Qanon....

We would all be better off don't ya think?...if we all stop looking for crumbs under each others sheets and demand that DC work for us and stop the games....like a second going nowhere impeachment....

trying to turn Qanon into a movement is for political reasons only...m
No, the people in QAnon tried to turn it into a movement. Have tou looked up how many buy into it?
I guess you can't be reconciled with...that makes you the problem...a much bigger problem than a stupid internet conspiracy....probably started by Russia....or even maybe the DNC....right out of false flag Nancy's office....

Funny I can find ANTIFA's website but not a Qanon one.
Right, because it lives on threads on places like reddit and 8chan. The only real "organization" is shared beliefs in a myriad of dangerous nonsense. Some people have tried to organize it into a murderous movement, but that didnt work. QAnon itself is not really to be feared any longer. Just the propensity for those people to believe that amazingly idiotic horseshit, as a lot of those people are now grasping for other straws.

Right, because it lives on threads on places like reddit and 8chan. The only real "organization" is shared beliefs in a myriad of dangerous nonsense. Some people have tried to organize it into a murderous movement, but that didnt work. QAnon itself is not really to be feared any longer. Just the propensity for those people to believe that amazingly idiotic horseshit, as a lot of those people are now grasping for other straws.
Now you sound unhinged....

Hah, trying to flip the script instead of bringing any evidence or argument to bear. Right..it's ME that is unhinged, not the 10s of millions of people who believe in a global cabal of cannibal pedophiles controlling the world. Give me a fucking break.

Democrats forced members out who acted inappropriately.
Which ones? When?
Toddsterpatriot, Al Franken resigned his office as U.S. Senator representing Minnesota. I believed he did nothing that justified his resignation. He should not have considered resigning prior to Donald Trump’s resignation of the presidency.

Al Franken was and is more than otherwise, an intelligent and honorable man, . But I find no fault with his replacement, Senator Tina Smith. If Franken could manage to replace a Republican Congressional member, he would again contribute to the improvement of USA’s congress and our nation.
Respectfully, Supposn

Which ones? When?
Toddsterpatriot, Al Franken resigned his office as U.S. Senator representing Minnesota. I believed he did nothing that justified his resignation. He should not have considered resigning prior to Donald Trump’s resignation of the presidency.

Al Franken was and is more than otherwise, an intelligent and honorable man, . But I find no fault with his replacement, Senator Tina Smith. If Franken could manage to replace a Republican Congressional member, he would again contribute to the improvement of USA’s congress and our nation.
Respectfully, Supposn
Franken was cannibalized by democrats.

Which ones? When?

Respectfully, Supposn

What about Teddy Kennedy and Gerry Studds?

Which ones? When?

Respectfully, Supposn

What about them?

Which ones? When?

Respectfully, Supposn

What about them?

Did the Democrats force them out for acting inappropriately?

Hah, trying to flip the script instead of bringing any evidence or argument to bear. Right..it's ME that is unhinged, not the 10s of millions of people who believe in a global cabal of cannibal pedophiles controlling the world. Give me a fucking break.
Read your post and tell me its not unhinged....falling for a false flag called Q that was found on the dependable truthful internet....Buuuuaaauahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back