Bad precedent to penalize Greene

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

It's bad precedent to actually elect someone with such wacko beliefs.
You guys advocate/encourage the uninformed vote. You reap what you sow.
Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

I've addressed that already. You fail because I am not a Democrat and I never defended what Hank Johnson said but it is interesting how all these incredibly unintelligent people seem to have come out of Georgia.

One difference is though, she was elected AFTER her crazy talk.

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

As a human being, I would not want to be around someone who said I should be shot in the head. Other House members seem to feel the same way.

She hasn't "been accepted" by the House. She's behaving like a member of the "goon squad", trying to take her gun to the floor of the House. No. You wanna be a House member, you have to start by being sane and rational. Nut cases stay home.

Sent to my congressman:

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.

Sent to my congressman:

As a human being, I would not want to be around someone who said I should be shot in the head. Other House members seem to feel the same way.

She hasn't "been accepted" by the House. She's behaving like a member of the "goon squad", trying to take her gun to the floor of the House. No. You wanna be a House member, you have to start by being sane and rational. Nut cases stay home.
]

Agree. But who decides what a nutcase is? Republicans under the blob's reign have a very different definition than the rest of the world. Once they are in the majority...what then? Its buying a lot of trouble for well-meaning lawmakers and the "prize" is expelling someone who, if they were given truth serum, everyone thinks is nuts.

Democrats have become totalitarians. They can't deal with other peoples opinions. These Marxist bigots are against everything this great country was founded on, especially the first amendment. Democrats are evil.

How do you deal with an opinion that wildfires are started by lasers in space?

Let's just hope Guam doesn't tip over and some day we actually will plant a flag on Mars

I've addressed that already. You fail because I am not a Democrat and I never defended what Hank Johnson said but it is interesting how all these incredibly unintelligent people seem to have come out of Georgia.

There is no difference lol. Hank was reelected how many times after that comment? How incredibly stupid does one have to be to think islands are floating. Then ask yourself how stupid someone has to be to vote for someone that stupid.
Then there's Shiela Jackson Lee and all her over the top retarded statements like Neil Armstrong planted our flag on Mars. Somewhere in Texas a village is short one idiot....

There is no difference lol. Hank was reelected how many times after that comment? How incredibly stupid does one have to be to think islands are floating. Then ask yourself how stupid someone has to be to vote for someone that stupid.
Then there's Shiela Jackson Lee and all her over the top retarded statements like Neil Armstrong planted our flag on Mars. Somewhere in Texas a village is short one idiot....

You are the one defending crazy, not me.

Democrats have become totalitarians. They can't deal with other peoples opinions. These Marxist bigots are against everything this great country was founded on, especially the first amendment. Democrats are evil.

lol ... tell that to liz cheney.

The person she ran against was the person to deal with asinine statements like that. That kind of shit "should be" campaign gold for the opposition.
So that tells me her opposition was not prepared for the task?

don't forget the cannibalism, baby face wearing, pedos...

I've never commented on her as a rep lol. I simply point to all the other loons and ask the question, "why does this suddenly matter to the left now?"

The person she ran against was the person to deal with asinine statements like that. That kind of shit "should be" campaign gold for the opposition.
So that tells me her opposition was not prepared for the task?

I have no idea who her opposition was. Anyone that would vote for someone that thinks that an island can tip over or that wildfires are started by lasers in space should look deep inside themselves.

I've never commented on her as a rep lol. I simply point to all the other loons and ask the question, "why does this suddenly matter to the left now?"

Should it not matter to you? Why do people only feel the need to understand these issues only when others do so also? Should one not hold themselves to a higher standard?

Forum List

Back