Bad precedent to penalize Greene

... Presley .... made incendiary statements should they be removed
I have tried and failed to find any of your "incendiary statements" allegedly made by Congresswoman Pressley, so, again,
please present your case for disciplining her.

What, exactly, has she said or done that causes you to target her?

Sholem Aleichem wrote of Chelem where the most foolish of Jews resided. Congresswoman Greene’s district is Georgia's own Chelem.
Georgia's 14th congressional district’s citizens are Georgia's least intelligent voters.

I continue contending Congressional Democrats penalizing Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene was politically foolish and bad government policy.
Respectfully, Supposn

Any congressperson who has, like Greene, indicated support for the assassination of elected officials should be removed from all legislative committees.

So, when Maxine Waters says "I'm gonna take him out tonight..." Or, "I want you to get in the faces of those people who support Trump, and create a crowd, push back, and tell them they are not welcome here, or anywhere..." THAT person should retain their assignments right?

Or, when Schumer proclaims to Supreme Court Justices "You have released the whirlwind, and will now pay the price!" That's ok with you? Should he be the Majority leader, the face of your party in the Senate? You can't do better?

Any who have similarly expressed anti-semitic and anti-Islamic views and espoused conspiratorial fantasies and bigoted views should be disciplined and required to renounce and apologize for disgracing Congress in that way.

Good to know you are on par with Schiff....So tell me Schmiddy, how far back in someones life should we go? 2 years, 5 years, until we find something we can latch onto? Plus, it isn't up to the opposing party of an elected official to determine what the voters of said persons district have overwhelmingly placed there to represent them....You may not like the person, you may disagree with the person, but you can't overrule the voters of that district, especially in the opposing party....

McCarthy's measures regarding Steve King's noxious white-supremacist support is a good precedent to follow.

That was within the party....While I may agree with the choice to strip Steve King, that doesn't mean that I would have agreed to the Democrats doing it partisanly....

What Democrats did here was a mistake, and it tipped their hand as to what kind of authortarianism we are in for in the next two years at least...Unity my ass.

Greene is delighted by her notoriety since she is far more focused on incendiary pr that attracts extremist support than actually doing the business of government and legislating to serve her constituency and the nation.

Who cares? Greene is a freshman Congressperson...She has absolutely zero power within the Republican caucus....She's insignificant, except in the test to see if you people could get away with it....I was listening to the debate on the rules for doing this on C-Span before the actual vote, and I hears one Congressman say that he had seen where Pelosi had a resolution before her to remove over 100 Republican congresspeople....We see what you shits are doing here, and it is abhorrant.....

Besides, how in the hell would you know what her path is going forward...She's been there 5 minutes for Christ sake....Face it, it was a naked power play, to see if you people could marginalize the entirety of the Republican caucus within the House, by threat of removal.....That is some real communist bullshit you got there....

As for your specific targets, let's be specific and consider just one representative whom you consider on a par with Greene. Please present your case for disciplining Ayanna Pressley.

I'm not going to play the quote game with you, all I will say that she is a radical, and a member of "the squad" that as a whole has supported the worst in thought within that group....

... Presley .... made incendiary statements should they be removed
I have tried and failed to find any of your "incendiary statements" allegedly made by Congresswoman Pressley, so, again,
please present your case for disciplining her.

Ok, so remove her, are the rest on the block?

Ok, so remove her, are the rest on the block?
Why do you call for the removal of any elected representative you cannot cite any reasons for removing? Such action demands justification.

Have any of your targets expressed support for the assassinations of political opponents comparable to Greene's having done so?

If so, please document them.

Forum List

Back