bad idea? Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

Yup, the Arab squatters had to unass the land.

Of course, they wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Keep the money but refuse to let Jews to live there,
demand exclusive Arab domination over entire ME,
and not have their asses served to them:

The palis just had little plots of land in Palestine for the most part

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.
They are actually called the dishonor and degeneracy of the Arab world.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

He apologized. Did Israel apologize for the uss liberty?

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

So who is your doctor now?
Israel is a country to small to be pushed too far,
at times of confrontation either help or stay away.

Now you know.

It's OK for the small to murder and steal

They learn it from the big of course,
why do you oppose Arabs receiving their historic justice?

Karma does not discriminate. It does not play favorites

Indeed, Arabs have 1400 years of multi-continental rape and Jihad to pay for,
America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

Tiny Greece produces more books in a year,
than the entire Arab world combined.

....something about 'karama' you were saying?

The jews have about 3000 years of murder

So you better take distance

Bombing Iran would be a cakewalk

And I'm sure you have what it takes to check that up first raw,
should I send you an application for the Quds Forces?

Rumors say a lot of vacancies open all the time.

You served in the idf?

I have family and friends in the IDF.

My great uncle was in the USA navy during ww2

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

You should join the idf. Follow your mouth

You should join the PLA, Hamas and Hezballah and follow your mental illness.

I believe in nonviolence

You believe in non-violence towards Arabs.
Jews, you couldn't give a fuck about.

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

It makes you a Christian, not a Jew.

When you choose to convert to Judaism, you will be a Jew.

My mom and dad are jewish

But you are not, as you converted to Christianity.

And Christianity has lots of issues with Jews, and you are one of many Jews who are now spitting on people and their own ancestors.

Jewish culture is a big part of me

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

What terrorist attacks have been associated with Kach and Kahane Chai?
In 2005 a nineteen-year-old Israeli Army soldier affiliated with Kahane Chai deserted his unit, later opening fire on a bus killing four Arab-Israelis. But the deadliest attack by the groups came in February 1994, shortly after the signing of the Oslo Accords between Israel and the PLO. Baruch Goldstein, a Brooklyn-born doctor and Kach supporter, opened fire with a machine gun inside the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron. He killed twenty-nine people and wounded dozens more before he himself was killed. Goldstein chose to attack at a particularly sensitive religious site; the mosque is built atop the Cave of the Patriarchs, where, according to both Jewish and Muslim traditions, the prophet Abraham and his family are buried.

More on:

Terrorism and Counterterrorism

Israel

Crisis Guide: The Israeli-PalestinianKahanists have also shot, stabbed, and thrown grenades at Palestinians in Jerusalem and the West Bank. In cases where Kach and Kahane Chai have not themselves claimed responsibility for anti-Arab attacks, Kahane and his followers have declined to condemn such violence and have often glorified it.

Daily News Brief
A summary of global news developments with CFR analysis delivered to your inbox each morning. Most weekdays.
Email Address
View all newsletters >
The Machteret—a 1980s Jewish underground terror group with links to Kach—staged several attacks, including an unsuccessful May 1980 campaign to kill several Palestinian mayors, before being broken up. Israeli authorities also foiled the Machteret’s plans to blow up Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque, which is built atop the contested holy site known by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary and by Jews as the Temple Mount. Destroying the mosque, experts say, could provoke a massive Middle Eastern conflict.

How big are Kach and Kahane Chai?
The State Department says that the strength of Kach and Kahane Chai is unknown but some reports say that the groups have an overlapping core membership of fewer than 100 members. The groups receive funds from supporters in the United States and Europe.

Where do Kach and Kahane Chai operate?
They operate primarily in Israel and the West Bank, although members protested—threatening violence—at the announcement of Ariel Sharon’s plan to disengage Gaza settlements. The 2006 Country Report lists the West Bank settlements—Kiryat Arba, near Hebron, and Kfar Tapuach—as primary areas of Kahanist support.

Have Kach and Kahane Chai been active in the current Israeli-Palestinian violence?
Kach has been suspected of a number of low-level attacks since 2000, according to the State Department. But the extent of their involvement is unclear. Neither group has claimed responsibility for any of the anti-Arab bomb plots or the more common roadside shootings of Palestinians by Israeli extremists. Nor have Israeli authorities yet proved any Kach or Kahane Chai connection to these attacks. In April 2002, Israeli police arrested a former Kach spokesman in connection with an attempt to leave an explosive-packed trailer outside a Palestinian girls school and hospital in East Jerusalem, but experts say the plot was arranged by individuals affiliated with another Jewish extremist group that is not affiliated with Kach or Kahane Chai.

Introduction
What are Kach and Kahane Chai?
Who was Meir Kahane?
Have Kach and Kahane Chai been active in the current Israeli-Palestinian violence?

Benny Morris, Kahane, Ari Shavit......that is quite a small jukebox you are carrying around.

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

Now you know.

America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

You served in the idf?

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

And Christianity has lots of issues with Jews, and you are one of many Jews who are now spitting on people and their own ancestors.

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Tell us why Kahane formed this group.

He was consumed by hate, like you fascists

Incorrect...Tell us why Kahane formed the JDL or continue making an ass of yourself.

Says ur mouth

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Incorrect...Tell us why Kahane formed the JDL or continue making an ass of yourself.

Says ur mouth

Tell us why Kahane formed the JDL.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Tell us why the US wanted Israel to lose the war.
I bet you can't because you're not old enough to know.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

We as a whole are a very small group

Don’t care what or who other dudes are. Why won’t you even defend yourself? Only beat on defenseless women and children? Typical Islamist.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Speaking of traitors...

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

Don’t care what or who other dudes are. Why won’t you even defend yourself? Only beat on defenseless women and children? Typical Islamist.

HIs Jukebox is breaking :(

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

SD is probably about 20, has mental issues and has no idea how anti-Jewish the world, including the US, was in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s.
Clinton almost destroyed Israel.

Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever - The Times of Israel

Local : 2021-07-01(Thursday) 21:00:00
Found via nicer.app/news

i for one would strongly advocate against increasing the intensity of force used to defend Israel from Palestinian aggression.

it is already a fact that most modern-day aggression by Palestinians against Israel is caused by Israel's own settlement policies, which steal more and more land from Palestinians in small and larger annexations on a yearly basis.

i also publicly and privately advocated against harsh use of force by Israelis against Palestinians back in 2000-2015,
when they were still using white phosphorous munitions as a "deterrent", which ended up only giving the Palestinians true martyrdom status.

since then Israel has, with the "knock on roof" policy which announces imminent Israeli strikes against Palestinian terrorist infrastructure by a small explosion above the targeted building, shown considerably more restraint, which in turn allowed the Palestinians to move to a more peaceful demonstrator group of activists.

i believe it is vital for the peace process *and* Israel's continued existence and international recognition for these "wise use of force" policies to continue.
You cannot make deals with terrorists who lie. Gaza must be demolished.

You live in the wrong country.

Israel is the only country you care about.

Gaza is an Israel middle eastpalestine issue.

Did you cheer when Israel offed the USS Liberty?
Why did yo ignore post #11

Now, you still haven’t explained how it is that Israel started the 6 day war when it was the Arab countries that surrounded Israel while making threats of attacking ….
Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever - The Times of Israel

Found via nicer.app/news

i for one would strongly advocate against increasing the intensity of force used to defend Israel from Palestinian aggression.

it is already a fact that most modern-day aggression by Palestinians against Israel is caused by Israel's own settlement policies, which steal more and more land from Palestinians in small and larger annexations on a yearly basis.

i also publicly and privately advocated against harsh use of force by Israelis against Palestinians back in 2000-2015,
when they were still using white phosphorous munitions as a "deterrent", which ended up only giving the Palestinians true martyrdom status.

since then Israel has, with the "knock on roof" policy which announces imminent Israeli strikes against Palestinian terrorist infrastructure by a small explosion above the targeted building, shown considerably more restraint, which in turn allowed the Palestinians to move to a more peaceful demonstrator group of activists.

i believe it is vital for the peace process *and* Israel's continued existence and international recognition for these "wise use of force" policies to continue.

Now, you still haven’t explained how it is that Israel started the 6 day war when it was the Arab countries that surrounded Israel while making threats of attacking ….

This country is the United States, and we employ a CIA to tell us. The CIA dossier on the 67 war, which traitor Joe removed in violation of freedom of information act, says

1. Israel started the war
2. LBJ was thrilled to hear that because he was expecting it

And then LBJ got on tv and lied and claimed Israel was attacked.

Israel is guilty of multiple acts of war against America.

The Zionist fascist lie that the USS Liberty was an "accident" was always just that, a lie outed by the transcript LBJ was shown before LBJ then lied again to the American people.

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

You treasonous lying sack of shits love these sick fascists who should have been wiped out right after they deliberately and intentionally attacked and murdered the USS Liberty.

You have total contempt for the lives of the crew of the USS Liberty.

One day, America will wake up and have the same contempt for you worthless treasonous sub human existence....

wow, you didn’t even come close to answering my question. I guess you don’t know what an act of war is . Speaking of pathetic sub human existence, what do you get out of spewing the same garbage over and over about the USS liberty ?
His father's friend's former college room mate's sister's boyfriend's cousin knew a sailor that was on the Liberty.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

Speaking of traitors...

How old are you?
I will not reply to your bullshit again until you answer because you don't know your history.

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

This country is the United States, and we employ a CIA to tell us. The CIA dossier on the 67 war, which traitor Joe removed in violation of freedom of information act, says

1. Israel started the war
2. LBJ was thrilled to hear that because he was expecting it

And then LBJ got on tv and lied and claimed Israel was attacked.

Israel is guilty of multiple acts of war against America.

The Zionist fascist lie that the USS Liberty was an "accident" was always just that, a lie outed by the transcript LBJ was shown before LBJ then lied again to the American people.

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

You treasonous lying sack of shits love these sick fascists who should have been wiped out right after they deliberately and intentionally attacked and murdered the USS Liberty.

You have total contempt for the lives of the crew of the USS Liberty.

One day, America will wake up and have the same contempt for you worthless treasonous sub human existence....

wow, you didn’t even come close to answering my question. I guess you don’t know what an act of war is . Speaking of pathetic sub human existence, what do you get out of spewing the same garbage over and over about the USS liberty ?
His father's friend's former college room mate's sister's boyfriend's cousin knew a sailor that was on the Liberty.
Was John Wayne a fake soldier?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

In 2005 a nineteen-year-old Israeli Army soldier affiliated with Kahane Chai deserted his unit, later opening fire on a bus killing four Arab-Israelis. But the deadliest attack by the groups came in February 1994, shortly after the signing of the Oslo Accords between Israel and the PLO. Baruch Goldstein, a Brooklyn-born doctor and Kach supporter, opened fire with a machine gun inside the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron. He killed twenty-nine people and wounded dozens more before he himself was killed. Goldstein chose to attack at a particularly sensitive religious site; the mosque is built atop the Cave of the Patriarchs, where, according to both Jewish and Muslim traditions, the prophet Abraham and his family are buried.

More on:

Israel

Crisis Guide: The Israeli-PalestinianKahanists have also shot, stabbed, and thrown grenades at Palestinians in Jerusalem and the West Bank. In cases where Kach and Kahane Chai have not themselves claimed responsibility for anti-Arab attacks, Kahane and his followers have declined to condemn such violence and have often glorified it.

Daily News Brief
A summary of global news developments with CFR analysis delivered to your inbox each morning. Most weekdays.
Email Address
View all newsletters >
The Machteret—a 1980s Jewish underground terror group with links to Kach—staged several attacks, including an unsuccessful May 1980 campaign to kill several Palestinian mayors, before being broken up. Israeli authorities also foiled the Machteret’s plans to blow up Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa Mosque, which is built atop the contested holy site known by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary and by Jews as the Temple Mount. Destroying the mosque, experts say, could provoke a massive Middle Eastern conflict.

The State Department says that the strength of Kach and Kahane Chai is unknown but some reports say that the groups have an overlapping core membership of fewer than 100 members. The groups receive funds from supporters in the United States and Europe.

They operate primarily in Israel and the West Bank, although members protested—threatening violence—at the announcement of Ariel Sharon’s plan to disengage Gaza settlements. The 2006 Country Report lists the West Bank settlements—Kiryat Arba, near Hebron, and Kfar Tapuach—as primary areas of Kahanist support.

Kach has been suspected of a number of low-level attacks since 2000, according to the State Department. But the extent of their involvement is unclear. Neither group has claimed responsibility for any of the anti-Arab bomb plots or the more common roadside shootings of Palestinians by Israeli extremists. Nor have Israeli authorities yet proved any Kach or Kahane Chai connection to these attacks. In April 2002, Israeli police arrested a former Kach spokesman in connection with an attempt to leave an explosive-packed trailer outside a Palestinian girls school and hospital in East Jerusalem, but experts say the plot was arranged by individuals affiliated with another Jewish extremist group that is not affiliated with Kach or Kahane Chai.

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

Benny Morris, Kahane, Ari Shavit......that is quite a small jukebox you are carrying around.

My evidence does not meet the high standards of u fascists

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

One more time...how old are you?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

I ignited this message board

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

Keep in mind that almost no one is responding to you.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

I ignited this message board

Hardly.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

You are

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

Are you're so stupid and ignorant?
Wow!

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Bullshit. You’re a liar.

More on:

Israel

Daily News Brief
Email Address
View all newsletters >

Introduction
Who was Meir Kahane?

You are

62 and on top of these events as they happened.

Forum List

Back