bad idea? Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever - The Times of Israel

Local : 2021-07-01(Thursday) 21:00:00
Found via nicer.app/news

i for one would strongly advocate against increasing the intensity of force used to defend Israel from Palestinian aggression.

it is already a fact that most modern-day aggression by Palestinians against Israel is caused by Israel's own settlement policies, which steal more and more land from Palestinians in small and larger annexations on a yearly basis.

i also publicly and privately advocated against harsh use of force by Israelis against Palestinians back in 2000-2015,
when they were still using white phosphorous munitions as a "deterrent", which ended up only giving the Palestinians true martyrdom status.

since then Israel has, with the "knock on roof" policy which announces imminent Israeli strikes against Palestinian terrorist infrastructure by a small explosion above the targeted building, shown considerably more restraint, which in turn allowed the Palestinians to move to a more peaceful demonstrator group of activists.

i believe it is vital for the peace process *and* Israel's continued existence and international recognition for these "wise use of force" policies to continue.

Anyone who believes Israel is not going to continue to expand by any fascist means necessary is totally clueless....

That is what they do.

That is what Einstein warned of in 1948, Zionist fascism, and he has been 100% right since....

Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever - The Times of Israel

Found via nicer.app/news

i for one would strongly advocate against increasing the intensity of force used to defend Israel from Palestinian aggression.

it is already a fact that most modern-day aggression by Palestinians against Israel is caused by Israel's own settlement policies, which steal more and more land from Palestinians in small and larger annexations on a yearly basis.

i also publicly and privately advocated against harsh use of force by Israelis against Palestinians back in 2000-2015,
when they were still using white phosphorous munitions as a "deterrent", which ended up only giving the Palestinians true martyrdom status.

since then Israel has, with the "knock on roof" policy which announces imminent Israeli strikes against Palestinian terrorist infrastructure by a small explosion above the targeted building, shown considerably more restraint, which in turn allowed the Palestinians to move to a more peaceful demonstrator group of activists.

i believe it is vital for the peace process *and* Israel's continued existence and international recognition for these "wise use of force" policies to continue.
The Palestinians should realize that they are beaten, like the Indians do, or the Germans, or the Japanese... Make peace and move on. Personally, if they don't cut it out, I'd move them all to Jordan.

Israel's own settlement policies, which steal more and more land from Palestinians in small and larger annexations on a yearly basis.

Palestinians don't have any land.
No, Palestinians have no Palestinian territories.
Just ask these people in England:

My Lord, the court will hear evidence that the real estate given the name, ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’ (OPT) is not real. There are two hard reasons for that:

(1) War records turn up nothing to support the name.

(2) Law and statutes turn up nothing to support it.

(full article online)

Anyone who believes Israel is not going to continue to expand by any fascist means necessary is totally clueless....

That is what they do.

That is what Einstein warned of in 1948, Zionist fascism, and he has been 100% right since....
Is that why they gave the Sinai back to Egypt after taking it in 1967? They offered to give Gaza back to Egypt and Egypt refused. They offered to give West Bank back to Jordan and they refused.

Found via nicer.app/news

You can't make treaties with Moslems. A friend of mine is a Catholic from Iraq. He says the Moslems are chronic liars.

That is what they do.

Is that why they gave the Sinai back to Egypt after taking it in 1967? They offered to give Gaza back to Egypt and Egypt refused. They offered to give West Bank back to Jordan and they refused.

Israel deliberately started the 67 war, lied about it, and started exterminating the residents. The CIA got wind of that, and the USS Liberty was sent to investigate....

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

To see what your chosen heroes did in response....

Israel deliberately started the 67 war

By getting the surrounding countries to move troops into place?
Getting the UN peacekeepers to leave?

Nice try...

You've been shown the now removed CIA 67 war file here.

LBJ was expecting Israel to start it, which is what the pre tenet CIA observed.

Funny, all those brand new US made weapons in the hands of the Israelis, while us troops in nam were promised new weapons which never arrived....

Israel deliberately started the 67 war

By getting the surrounding countries to move troops into place?
Getting the UN peacekeepers to leave?

Nice try...

You've been shown the now removed CIA 67 war file here.

LBJ was expecting Israel to start it, which is what the pre tenet CIA observed.

Funny, all those brand new US made weapons in the hands of the Israelis, while us troops in nam were promised new weapons which never arrived....

So it was Israel that moved Arab troops into place?
Israel that got Egypt to get the UN to remove peacekeeping troops?

That is what they do.

Most important we understand WHY Egypt & Jordan refused Israel's offer to return the land. They were grateful to sacrifice the land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with.

That is what they do.

Israel deliberately started the 67 war, lied about it, and started exterminating the residents. The CIA got wind of that, and the USS Liberty was sent to investigate....

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

Another Pro Palestinian Lie.

Found via nicer.app/news

You cannot make deals with terrorists who lie. Gaza must be demolished.

That is what they do.

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

Another Pro Palestinian Lie.
One more example of why he is such a liar

Found via nicer.app/news

You live in the wrong country.

Israel is the only country you care about.

Gaza is an Israel middle eastpalestine issue.

Did you cheer when Israel offed the USS Liberty?

Found via nicer.app/news

Why did yo ignore post #11

Now, you still haven’t explained how it is that Israel started the 6 day war when it was the Arab countries that surrounded Israel while making threats of attacking ….

Found via nicer.app/news

Now, you still haven’t explained how it is that Israel started the 6 day war when it was the Arab countries that surrounded Israel while making threats of attacking ….
He still hasn’t explained the Syrian Front because a big Mouth liar cant

Found via nicer.app/news

Found via nicer.app/news

This country is the United States, and we employ a CIA to tell us. The CIA dossier on the 67 war, which traitor Joe removed in violation of freedom of information act, says

1. Israel started the war
2. LBJ was thrilled to hear that because he was expecting it

And then LBJ got on tv and lied and claimed Israel was attacked.

Israel is guilty of multiple acts of war against America.

The Zionist fascist lie that the USS Liberty was an "accident" was always just that, a lie outed by the transcript LBJ was shown before LBJ then lied again to the American people.

Search for

USS Liberty transcript

You treasonous lying sack of shits love these sick fascists who should have been wiped out right after they deliberately and intentionally attacked and murdered the USS Liberty.

You have total contempt for the lives of the crew of the USS Liberty.

One day, America will wake up and have the same contempt for you worthless treasonous sub human existence....

Found via nicer.app/news

Egypt took the Suez Canal. That means no international shipping could get through.

Forum List

Back