Bacon wrapped Turkey?

Don't forget to stuff a pound or two into the turkey's cavity.
Probably should chop it up first.

I like bacon too, but geez! That's sounds like a bit of overkill with the bacon IMO. :D Bacon on the turkey and in the turkey? Bacon overdose.

Hell it would be cheaper just to cook a ham instead :2up:
Oooh bacon-wrapped ham!

I thought about you this morning. I did a bacon wrapped pork chop for my dog to get rid of the leftover chop and bacon before they went bad.
Your goddamn dog eats better than me! Sup wid dat shit? :dunno:

I like bacon too, but geez! That's sounds like a bit of overkill with the bacon IMO. :D Bacon on the turkey and in the turkey? Bacon overdose.

Oooh bacon-wrapped ham!

I thought about you this morning. I did a bacon wrapped pork chop for my dog to get rid of the leftover chop and bacon before they went bad.

:lol: Bark at your wife and let her scratch your belly, and maybe you can have bacon wrapped pork chops too!

Oooh bacon-wrapped ham!

:lol: Bark at your wife and let her scratch your belly, and maybe you can have bacon wrapped pork chops too!
Here... let me wrap some bacon for you... :slap:

do it

it is awesome

not too many times though

unless you are willing to pay about 70 grand

to your cardiologist somewhere down the road

--LOL

Oooh bacon-wrapped ham!

Here... let me wrap some bacon for you... :slap:

Aw thanks, it's been a while since I've had a Mr. H bitch slap. :D

Oooh bacon-wrapped ham!

It seems to still to prefer the taste of dried cat poo to my cooking :poop:

One of my dogs eats better than I do most of the time. I have to cook for her because she won't eat dog food. Something in it upsets her stomach so she won't eat any of it. My other dog will eat rocks so he is easy to please. I have spoken with several dog owners who do this for the same reason. Must be one of the fillers.

You know bacon wrapped bacon would please everyone. The crispy bacon on the outside would be good for those who like a proper piece. The rubber mush on the inside would be good for those who have no taste :ack-1:

I think a good idea would be to test it out on a regular day with a small chicken or something. I don't think I would attempt that for a holiday meal though. Too risky. Lol.

I wouldn't do it for a holiday meal unless I have done it before and know what to expect, champagne turkey just sounds easier for my first bird lol.

I think a good idea would be to test it out on a regular day with a small chicken or something. I don't think I would attempt that for a holiday meal though. Too risky. Lol.

I wouldn't do it for a holiday meal unless I have done it before and know what to expect, champagne turkey just sounds easier for my first bird lol.

Also, think of the preparation. It must take forever to do that lattice work with the bacon. There's so much to do, who has the time?

Also, think of the preparation. It must take forever to do that lattice work with the bacon. There's so much to do, who has the time?

Good point I didn't think of that part, I think this turkey would have to be a joint effort honestly.

Good point I didn't think of that part, I think this turkey would have to be a joint effort honestly.

You could just lay a few strips on top and see what happens. Lol.

Good point, I may do that.

Good point, I may do that.

Either way, you'll have to report back and let us know how it turns out for you. :)

Forum List

Back