Baby Formula Stockpiled in Warehouses at The Southern Border while American Families in a panic to feed their Babies.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Joe Biden and the DemNazi Party's continued war on women and babies rages on. The Biden Administration has closed one major US Baby Formula Manufacturer and has at the same time rejected shipments of formula from overseas due to their Fascist Dictatorial Powers they granted themselves during a scam pandemic and refuse to relinquish.

While American Mothers struggle to find a way to feed their babies, The Biden Administration has millions of units of Baby Formula stockpiled at the border to give to illegal immigrants flooding in to the country unchecked, unvaccinated, and unvetted.

I guess if you can't outright murder American Babies at the Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers the next best thing is to starve them out, right Bloody Joe?

Joe Biden and the DemNazi Party's continued war on women and babies rages on. The Biden Administration has closed one major US Baby Formula Manufacturer and has at the same time rejected shipments of formula from overseas due to their Fascist Dictatorial Powers they granted themselves during a scam pandemic and refuse to relinquish.

While American Mothers struggle to find a way to feed their babies, The Biden Administration has millions of units of Baby Formula stockpiled at the border to give to illegal immigrants flooding in to the country unchecked, unvaccinated, and unvetted.

I guess if you can't outright murder American Babies at the Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers the next best thing is to starve them out, right Bloody Joe?

I'm sick of blaming Biden for this

All these women should not have children to begin with, so let them pay for their carbon filth

It's true you've been living in never, never land. You really should search the forums for the other 20 or so threads on this very subject. Don't get out of your cave much?

It's true you've been living in never, never land. You really should search the forums for the other 20 or so threads on this very subject. Don't get out of your cave much?
Hey communist, anyone can make formula at home! It's so simple that even shills could do it!

Look shill, here's a real smart man making some!

o7IFQCll2lovtAJzLZ0SIhqVuLwVXCw4PE7AjTn4-GU.jpeg

Maybe they were keeping the formula stored in case those illegals who entered and were being held needed it for their kids. I forget the number but there were many kids being held at one point.

We need to get off baby formula and change to renewable food sources for babies.

Can anyone think of another place where a baby can get food?

Rightwing propaganda! Listen to what she says..... Warehouses are stocked with supplies yadayada...... But she doesn't individually mention formula as being stocked....then she says Biden closed the factory, as if he had a choice, without mentioning two babies had died from Abbott's tainted factory.....

The whole piece was propaganda.

Maybe they were keeping the formula stored in case those illegals who entered and were being held needed it for their kids. I forget the number but there were many kids being held at one point.
Maybe they have to keep it because of something called the 1997 settlement act.

Hey communist, anyone can make formula at home! It's so simple that even shills could do it!

Look shill, here's a real smart man making some!

View attachment 646759
Hey, stupid fuck maybe if you had been paying attention to some of my posts in other threads I did mention goats milk, evaporated milk mixture with water and some type of carbs. Us old people never had fucking formula. Granted there are some babies that need a special mix and that is very few in the scheme of things.

Your story has been completely debunked but count on Republicans to exploit parents' fears for political gains, even if they have to lie to do it.

Con-taminated baby formula on store shelves is cool, right?

Hey, stupid fuck maybe if you had been paying attention to some of my posts in other threads I did mention goats milk, evaporated milk mixture with water and some type of carbs. Us old people never had fucking formula. Granted there are some babies that need a special mix and that is very few in the scheme of things.
Why would anyone pay attention to your leftist baby murdering ass? You love Putin don't you?

Forum List

Back