AZ Sheriff hires 400-person posse to hunt down Hispanics suspected to be illegals!

Why? If he can judge others on their immigration status why are we not allowed to judge him on his crimes?
Because he was fully pardoned. It's now a non-issue.

Besides, he stated in an earlier post what he was accused of.
Again, why can he judge and I can't?

And no he didn't. Who and why did he commit aggraveted assault upon?

Yes he did, you even admitted it right after you said he didn't......good grief....

Because he was fully pardoned. It's now a non-issue.

Besides, he stated in an earlier post what he was accused of.
Again, why can he judge and I can't?

And no he didn't. Who and why did he commit aggraveted assault upon?

Yes he did, you even admitted it right after you said he didn't......good grief....
You must understand. Ravi isn't exactly the brightest light on the ol' christmas tree o' life.

A dim bulb, if you will.

There is not a shred of evidence to support that assertion.

except the racial profiling, raids, and "random" stops of course

Well, there is that, but then there's also this:

Joe Arpaio’s Newest Victim By Valeria Fernández

Maria del Carmen Garcia Martinez was booked for forgery on March 6 by police in Maricopa County, Arizona. But she was never charged. Instead, six jail guards allegedly threw her to the floor and broke her left arm after she refused to sign a document that would have enabled the sheriff’s office to turn her over to immigration officials. She cried in pain all night but didn’t receive medical care for the next 20 hours.

It turns out the supposed "forgery" charge was due to the fact that Ms Martinez' California license was expired.

There are many many links documenting this case and others like it. This was just the first one on Google.

Where are the tapes on this. Everyone knows the cops now tape everything. Until the tapes are shown, I tend to doubt her story. She's been in the USA for 20 years and not learned a word of English? Come on, do you really believe that?

Of course there are many links, how many of them are showing the video of the incident?

I doubt they really care about your 200 bucks buddy. Nor do I think they care that one less whiney liberal will be visiting their great state.:razz:

Seriously, so what you are doing is hurting the citizens of arizona, too include the illegal cockroach CRIMINALS that you so vociferously defend, who may be employed at the grand canyon site or surrounding area. Yeah, that makes a hell of a lot of sense buddy!

Just one more shining example of loony liberal hypocrisy.

They may not care about my "200 bucks", but they'll certainly care about the "200 Bucks" of millions of potential tourists.

And Arizona has a MASSIVE tourism industry. My firm retreat was in Scottsdale last year. I bet it won't be again this year.

And when the AZ economy goes belly-up, maybe Arizonians will take a good look at themselves and realize that there's a reason no-one likes them.

You are forgetting one thing. 70% of the people in Arizona are in favor of this new law, if that carries over nationally, they will be getting more income from more tourists as a lot of people will want to support them for that law, myself included.

Maybe for his next trick he can shoot them dead on sight.

Sounds like the people of Arizona are pretty darn bloodthirsty.

Its ok, I am sure these yahoo's will be well trained. This is going to get really really bad. Trigger happy idiots huntin down mexicans.

I heard a cop on television last night say he had 30 years experience as a cop and he couldn't tell an illegal from a legal hispanic person.

Oh boy. (Oh and sheriff Joe sucks a big dick).

I don't think anybody can just looking at them, that's why they need the right to ask for proof of citizenship or residency. Face it we have a lot of illegal Hispanics in this country and it's past time to get rid of them. Like I said, read my sig if you don't think it's time to push back.

Police departments have DUI "sweeps" all the time, without indiscriminately pulling drivers over.

The difference this time though is, they are looking for brown people. I wonder how many Hispanic american citizens will be harassed by these idiots.

Depends on how many American citizens of Hispanic decent that are participating in suspicious behavior.

Actually, I believe we should give the illegals 2 rights.

1) The right to a free bus ride back to the shithole they came from.

2) The right to a free baloney sandwich to eat on the bus ride back to the shithole they came from.

I'd like to agree with the Jester... But I can't...

I'd have to classify the Busride and the Baloney sandwich as charity...

What we should do, is chain them up... and walk their asses back to the border in chain-gang fashion.

Giving them a RIGHT to a bus ride and baloney snadwich, entitles them to such which they otherwise do not deserve.
Hey, I can jump on board that wagon.

Whatever it takes to get the lil' cockroaches out of my beloved country!

But with my way, the liberal morons can't come back and say we weren't charitable to the poor lil' cockroaches.

It gets quite irritating listening to liberal loons and their incessant candyass whining.

Leftists aren't going to lament a lack of charity... THEY LOATHE CHARITY...

What the Left would cry about is that the illegals weren't gettign that t which they are ENTITLED!

Screw their whining and screw them... I couldn't possibly care LESS about what the losers are whining about. They represent everything that's wrong with the western world.

Police departments have DUI "sweeps" all the time, without indiscriminately pulling drivers over.

The difference this time though is, they are looking for brown people. I wonder how many Hispanic american citizens will be harassed by these idiots.

Maricopa County, Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been engaged in the same policy set forth by this law for three years... and thus far, not a single one of his men has been tasked with 'looking for Brown people...'

These assertions are absolute LIES! They're little more than overt deception being perpetrated by a FRAUDULENT IDEOLOGY.

You know people, CNN showed a tape last night that was taken over the weekend of an Arizona sheriff on patrol when the forward looking radar on his patrol car clocked a car going in the opposite direction going well over the speed limit. He flipped a bitch, cuaght up with the car and pulled it over. There were at least six people in the cab of the car. The driver took off running. The cop stayed with the car and did the routine check of all passengers. While doing so, he heard noises coming from the truck. It was opened and three more people came crawling out. The officer was asking for ID, none of them could produce any so, they were hauled off for further investigation. Turns out they had crossed the border illegally. The law worked as it was designed too. There was no profiling, It was a simple routine traffic stop of a speeder violating the law, with the officer professionally following the rule of law. And that is exactly how the law will be handled despite the bullshit you loons want to spew.

You know people, CNN showed a tape last night that was taken over the weekend of an Arizona sheriff on patrol when the forward looking radar on his patrol car clocked a car going in the opposite direction going well over the speed limit. He flipped a bitch, cuaght up with the car and pulled it over. There were at least six people in the cab of the car. The driver took off running. The cop stayed with the car and did the routine check of all passengers. While doing so, he heard noises coming from the truck. It was opened and three more people came crawling out. The officer was asking for ID, none of them could produce any so, they were hauled off for further investigation. Turns out they had crossed the border illegally. The law worked as it was designed too. There was no profiling, It was a simple routine traffic stop of a speeder violating the law, with the officer professionally following the rule of law. And that is exactly how the law will be handled despite the bullshit you loons want to spew.

I can hear it now:

"Same thing happened to teh Joos in Nazi Germany, and teh Runaway Blacks in 1850."

:tongue:

Which is how it SHOULD BE HAPPENING IN EVERY TOWN AND ON EVERY ROAD IN THE US... and the only reason it is NOT happening is the LIES and FRAUD and general IDIOCY OF THE LEFT.

I can hear it now:

"Same thing happened to teh Joos in Nazi Germany, and teh Runaway Blacks in 1850."

:tongue:

Yep... that is precisely the deceit and fraud to which I was referring. It's the historical revision of the flat footed, red faced, progressive ignoramous; OKA: The common fool.

Which is how it SHOULD BE HAPPENING IN EVERY TOWN AND ON EVERY ROAD IN THE US... and the only reason it is NOT happening is the LIES and FRAUD and general IDIOCY OF THE LEFT.

Quit blaming it on the left. The truth is that the dems want them here for the votes, the reps want them here for the cheap labor. Both the dems and the reps have betrayed our country for their own selfish reasons.

Depends on how many American citizens of Hispanic decent that are participating in suspicious behavior.

By suspicious behavior, you mean by being brown of course.

So we have nothing illegal happening here.... And the only people he is going after are ILLEGAL immigrants... So then we are not to enforce the laws on illegal immigrants now?

Also, I volunteer for searches and such like for missing people and persons thought may be dead all the time. I am given a windbreaker or reflective vest that has sheriffs department , my local police name on it. They tell me in effect I am a legal extension of the office in regards to this matter only.. I did it a couple times and now they call me whenever needed. So I am permanent or just sort of permanent? i don't get to carry a gun or nightstick, but I get a whistle, flashlight and walking stick.

Is that illegal? isn't that in effect a posse?...

And one last point... Isn't a sheriff an elected official? Meaning he is bound by his constituancy to support their views and by their wishes? And if he didn't he could be removed and replaced? or even more simply couldn't he be voted out next election?

yeah he could.... So if they tolerate him, must not be all that bad....

Here is the difference between the fed law and this unconstittional law in Arizona. They are now allowed to stop anyone they deem "suspicious"ly brown.

That is nazi like.

Here is the difference between the fed law and this unconstittional law in Arizona. They are now allowed to stop anyone they deem "suspicious"ly brown.

That is nazi like.

Can you quote a specific para in the Law or are you merely running your mouth with stale leftwing asshole media blathering points, eh.

We should deputize every Cleetus we can find here in Arizona and start shooting everyone he thinks might be illegal!

Maricopa County issues pink underwear to its inmates to wear under their jail uniforms because undergarments stamped as property of the Maricopa County Jail used to be considered something of a status symbol on the outside. "Look at me, I've been in jail, I'm a bad, dangerous guy" sort of thing. They're a lot less status-y now that they're pink.

When I was in prison here in Texas, we had to puchase our underclothes, and we were able to take them with us upon release. But that was over 35 years ago, not sure if things have changed since then or not.

FTR I was granted a full pardon by Gov. Mark White.
What was your crime?

Aggravated assault w/intent.

Forum List

Back