AZ Police Officer Acted "Within Policy" Assaulting 15-Year Old Girl...

Any of the cops I work with would have done the same thing.

They don't know her. Does she have a gun, a knife? Is she prepared to us it on them??

They don't know so they tackled her. Common sense if your a cop.

Anger issues toward females = less than 6 inches

just like with terrorists

Yeah.

:eusa_hand:
The girl should have known that she could easily have avoided the whole situation by shouting

Yo Soy MEXICANA ILLEGAL!!!! YO SOY MEXICANA ILLEGAL!!!!!!

Then detaining her would have clearly breached Eric Holder's Federal Anti-discrimination Guidelines.

Last edited:
I have a problem with men hitting women, and even more , girls.

He didn't hit her; he tackled her in order to stop her from leaving the scene. As a police officer, he has to do that to do his job. What are they supposed to do, let all females go because the are female? Lots of women are just as violent and just as agressive as men, especially a lot of young women these days--they street fight, they beat up and kill old men and women and each other, they can be very frightening and very violent. She was no Bobbie Soxer, you can see that in the video.

She assaulted someone, or was clearly involved in something where there was an assault. Then she tried to leave the area. She ignored the police telling her to stop, so he tackled her. That's what you are supposed to do. The fact she is 13 doesn't mean anything; she is nearly as big as he is.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did. He didn't beat her. He didn't shoot her. He didn't kick her. It is clear she tried to leave the scene. It doesn't matter if she left before or after the police showed up; she was involved in a street fight where someone was injured, and she needs to be questioned. I think it is clear she heard the police telling her to stop and looked around to see how close he was. I think it is clear she was trying to get away, and that is why he tackled her. He didn't do anything wrong.

I agree. I don't have an issue with this either.

Sorry, I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminal idiots who act crazy, then blatantly disregard the Police and try to flee when they are about to get arrested for their lunacy. The cop had no idea whether she was armed, and her attempt at fleeing indicated she was clearly resisting arrest. Enjoy your day in Court moron.

Cue nonsensical "blah goose stepper blah big brother blah I'd love to have Ron Paul sit on my face and sing nesun dorma blah blah sheeple" from Paulitician...

Well, you are a loyal Goose Stepper. That's just who you are. And now we all know that you're a creepy little pervert too.

Last edited:
LOL he planted that dumb broad.

Nothing exessive though, not like he beat her or anything, all he did was tackle her when she clearly was trying to walk away from him.

The roided-up Gestapo asshole should be arrested and prosecuted. Let the animals have at him in jail. We'll see how tough he is then.

One small problem with your theory, the frame capture you use clearly shows her where you say she isn't, and the cop doesn't manage to catch her until she is all the way to the left by the service door.
Hah hah that stings don't it? When you make a stupid claim that she walked away before the cops arrived and video clearly shows she didn't? Stings so much you are reduced to spinning more bullshit on top of your previous bullshit.

Even a moron like you can see that cop car is parked there before she is shown walking away, and anyone watching the video can see how full of shit you are.

Stop being a little Gestapo cheerleader bitch. Your goon should be arrested and prosecuted. She was a 15-year old girl for God's sake. Throw him in jail, then we'll see how tough your goon is.

What I see is the girl turning in response to his calling her. The cop didn't give her a chance to stop after recognizing who he was. He just hit her and knocked her down.

They need to stop suspending them. They need to start arresting them instead. Once they start realizing they can end up in Prison, they'll change their tactics. Bet on that.

If this is acting in accepted policy, it's a hell of a policy.

Police are to serve, not persecute. She was innocent until proven guilty in court, not on the street by a testosterone-pumped coward cop. If it had been a big man, what would the 'officer' have done?

I don't see that the police have a right to do such a thing, and my dad of twenty-two years working as a law enforcement officer would say the same.

A true voice of reason. Thank you.

That girl was almost as big as the cop who tackeled her! She had it coming. The next time she hears "Police, stop" she might listen.

The video was viewed by experts who concluded the cop acted within policy, which means he isn't going to prison, he's not being fired or even suspended.

Where is the story that goes with that video?
Why was the other girl wrestling with the one that got tackled?

That girl was almost as big as the cop who tackeled her! She had it coming. The next time she hears "Police, stop" she might listen.

The video was viewed by experts who concluded the cop acted within policy, which means he isn't going to prison, he's not being fired or even suspended.

Another Gestapo thug skates. Go figure?

She assaulted someone, or was clearly involved in something where there was an assault. [...]
How do you know she assaulted someone? Could you tell that from the video? All I saw were two girls fighting. How did you determine she was the aggressor and not the victim of assault and was just eager and glad to be getting away from there? If you know something I don't know about the incident, please enlighten me.

She assaulted someone, or was clearly involved in something where there was an assault. [...]
How do you know she assaulted someone? Could you tell that from the video? All I saw were two girls fighting. How did you determine she was the aggressor and not the victim of assault and was just eager and glad to be getting away from there? If you know something I don't know about the incident, please enlighten me.

Lets be honest, they just don't care. All they know is that they must express a knee-jerk defense of their beloved Gestapo. If the cretin had shot & killed her, they would still be here defending him. They're conditioned to defend at all costs. It's very sad.

How do we know the girl who was walking away wasn't the victim? She appeared to be the one getting the brunt of the fight.

The cop called out and she had barely turned around when he slammed her head into the wall. What a motherfucker. I wonder if she's had any residual damage from that. I'd like to hear the rest of the story.

Fucking skinhead cops. It'll be your kid next, then some of you won't think it's so righteous. Say one of your daughters get assaulted by a another girl. She finally gets away and is walking down the street and some fucking cop comes up and calls out to her and just as she turns around he slams her head up against the wall?

How would you like that?

She assaulted someone, or was clearly involved in something where there was an assault. Then she tried to leave the area. She ignored the police telling her to stop, so he tackled her. That's what you are supposed to do. The fact she is 13 doesn't mean anything; she is nearly as big as he is.

I don't see anything wrong with what he did. He didn't beat her. He didn't shoot her. He didn't kick her. It is clear she tried to leave the scene. It doesn't matter if she left before or after the police showed up; she was involved in a street fight where someone was injured, and she needs to be questioned. I think it is clear she heard the police telling her to stop and looked around to see how close he was. I think it is clear she was trying to get away, and that is why he tackled her. He didn't do anything wrong.

It is amazing to me the lengths some people will go to to justify and rationalize their fears.

That girl was walking away before the police arrived, she was outweighed by at least 100 pounds, and was brutally attacked by an armed man.

Ever think that by not protesting any violence against women you are justifying all violence against women?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back