Obama: Replace Your Facebook Profile Picture With My Gun Control Sign…

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_whistle:
good grief
The replies at the examiner site are pretty rich...lol

SNIP:

Obama: Replace Your Facebook Profile Picture With My Gun Control Sign…

C’mon, be good Obamabots and do what Dear Leader asks.

Via Washington Secrets:
President Obama’s grassroots campaign organization is pressing supporters to switch out their Facebook profile picture with a black and white gun control sign.

Organizing for America is distributing the digital signs that read: “I am one of the 92 percent of Americans who support universal background checks.”

In an email, OFA said, “There’s another simple thing you can do right now to show the overwhelming support for universal background checks: Take this sign and put it somewhere folks will see it — in your window, on your desk, or maybe upload it as your Facebook profile picture.”

from
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
Keep reading…

Obama: Replace your Facebook profile picture with my gun control sign | WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:
About this Obama "supposed" grassroots organization

[ame=http://youtu.be/8LVCt6heya8]MSNBC's Chuck Todd: "Audacious" For OFA To Claim They Aren't Partisan - YouTube[/ame]

w620-6fb12b04e26e332b8ed779fd6037d832.jpg

What's wrong with that?

and how about that 92% of Americans agrees with them...

why the hell didn't they just make it 100%

so much bullshit and out right LIES from the Obama and his comrades in arms

Anytime Obama has to reach out to his constituents -other than election time... He has a severe problem, and the problem is that the Democrat War on Guns isn't working.

w620-6fb12b04e26e332b8ed779fd6037d832.jpg

What's wrong with that?

Seriously, how stupid are you? Source the statistic. Prove it. And I don't mean with some fucking poll, I mean with a sold, academically valid, properly reviewed statistic. Demonstrate where that 92% comes from. Otherwise, you are nothing but a mindless borg, following Dear Leader. Lazy fucker.

Last edited:
and how about that 92% of Americans agrees with them...

why the hell didn't they just make it 100%

so much bullshit and out right LIES from the Obama and his comrades in arms

You know obama pulled that 92% right out his ass.

they should have UNIVESRAL background checks for troll spamming message boards
WE ALREADY have background checks..maybe we should have background checks for abortions next

Universal background checks on gun buyers are favored by 92 percent of Americans, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll released Thursday.

Support for the plan crosses demographics, with those in favor including 93 percent of gun households, 89 percent of Republicans, and 85 percent of households with NRA members.

Gun Poll: Background Checks Supported By 92% Of Americans

9 in 10 back universal gun background checks - Political Eye - CBS News

I'm damn sure not taking a CBS poll as proof of anything

93% my ass

Universal background checks on gun buyers are favored by 92 percent of Americans, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll released Thursday.

Support for the plan crosses demographics, with those in favor including 93 percent of gun households, 89 percent of Republicans, and 85 percent of households with NRA members.

Gun Poll: Background Checks Supported By 92% Of Americans

9 in 10 back universal gun background checks - Political Eye - CBS News

I'm damn sure not taking a CBS poll as proof of anything

93% my ass

Sounds like you may be in the 8%...

Forum List

Back