Awkward!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back.

They kindly ask for your name and address so they can return it to you. Cool!

The next thing you know, the FBI is slapping the cuffs on you.

I mean...what the...how stupid...seriously?

Last edited:
Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fell out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back.

BUT RUBES ARE USUALLY SO DARN SHARP

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fell out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

Trump rioter- low I.Q., gullible, dumb.

I'll bet most of those bedwetters didn't even bother to vote. Too complicated.

Trump rioter- low I.Q., gullible, dumb.

I'll bet most of those bedwetters didn't even bother to vote. Too complicated.
From the OP link:

Raskin added that the "lost and found" episode also demonstrates a challenge facing the House select committee investigating January 6, where Raskin is one of the Democratic members.

"And when they were told that they were trespassing and invading the Capitol, they said the president invited them to be there," he said. "They didn't have any kind of subtle understanding of the separation of powers. They just thought that the number one person in the US government had invited them to be there, and therefore they had a right.

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

This is the mentality we're dealing with here.

Jesus

I wouldn't believe this.
How is it so far fetched that someone who believes an election was stolen, shows up in DC believing they can get the election results changed, riots in the Capitol, commits multiple federal crimes, would call up and expect to be sent back an item in the mail from when they were rioting? That's how sick in the head you animals are.

How is it so far fetched that someone who believes an election was stolen, shows up in DC believing they can get the election results changed, riots in the Capitol, commits multiple federal crimes, would call up and expect to be sent back an item in the mail from when they were rioting? That's how sick in the head you animals are.
Post in thread 'Awkward!' Awkward!

Blatantly, transparently lying.

But what's new?

He wants the ray Epps treatment.

Only fair.

Why is Ray Epps still free?
Hilarious.

Epps is a Magarat and they are throwing him under the bus.

The funny thing is that he probably still believes

Cults are hard to leave

Forum List

Back