Awkward!

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back.

They kindly ask for your name and address so they can return it to you. Cool!

The next thing you know, the FBI is slapping the cuffs on you.

I mean...what the...how stupid...seriously?

stone selling stones is a tribute to merka.

Okay. So you just committed an insurrection at the Capitol and trashed House Speaker Pelosi's office. Then, when you get home to Buttfuck, Kentucky you notice your rock autographed by Roger Stone must have fallen out of one of the holes in your head while you were storming our democracy.

So you call Nancy Pelosi's office to ask if they found it, and can you have it back.

lol

Sounds about like par for the course.

He must be one of the USMB posters around here.

Do your neighbors offend you?
No, they just annoy the shit out of me. Ungodly overweight, speak with mouths full of tobacco, never take any baths, and generally have the stupidest forms of entertainment. Plus the kids around here my age are dumb as fuck, and toothless by 19. That's why I'm moving to Pennsylvania, where the only difference is possibly an even more annoying accent.

Obviously the worst planned “insurrection“ in history even with all the incitement from the Feds.

All the more reason to put the people who planned it in prison.
The Feds. Damn good idea.

Debunked....all of it.

From the OP link:

Raskin added that the "lost and found" episode also demonstrates a challenge facing the House select committee investigating January 6, where Raskin is one of the Democratic members.

"And when they were told that they were trespassing and invading the Capitol, they said the president invited them to be there," he said. "They didn't have any kind of subtle understanding of the separation of powers. They just thought that the number one person in the US government had invited them to be there, and therefore they had a right.
"Hi Nancy! Sorry I trashed your office. Did you by any chance find my upper & lower plates"?

Sorry, nobody outside your cult buys into that desperate fantasy.

Sorry, nobody outside your cult buys into that desperate fantasy.
When the Republicans take over the House after the 2022 election they will likely hold a REAL investigation of the January 6th riot rather than the Democrat kangaroo committee investigation we are having right now.

Then maybe we will learn the truth.

Last edited:
When the Republicans take over the House after the 2022 election they will likely hold a REAL investigation of the January 6th riot rather than the Democrat kangaroo committee investigation we are having right now.

You actually bleev the Republican will investigate January 6! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You actually bleev the Republican will investigate January 6! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
You likely believe the propaganda that Jan 6th was a real insurrection.

A Girl Scout troop could have planned and launched a better insurrection than Jan 6th.

Of course if the Republicans take over the House there will be a payback for the Jan 6th Committee.

Paybacks are hell. Look for investigations into Joe Biden and his son Hunter too.

You better hope and PRAY the Republicans don’t take over both Houses of Congress after the 2022 election.

Riiiiight

Enough with all of this sneaky innuendo and partisan stuff like "video" and "books written by trump's people" and "phone records" and "text messages" and "sworn testimony ".

We need a REAL investigation!

Good luck. :auiqs.jpg:

Riiiiight

Enough with all of this sneaky innuendo and partisan stuff like "video" and "books written by trump's people" and "phone records" and "text messages" and "sworn testimony ".

We need a REAL investigation!

Good luck. :auiqs.jpg:
I would love to see a real investigation of a number of things if the Republicans take over the House or both the House and Senate.

The biggest problem with my dreams is the Republcicans are wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. They will likely decide to be nice guys once again and try to unite the country by doing nothing of any importance.

Republicans need to be led by a fighter not a bunch of nice guys in white hats. Trump was the best thing that ever happened to the Republican Party in decades and of course the establishment GOP was and is too stupid to realize it.

Then maybe we will learn the truth.

It'll all be over long before January, 2023. Try as they might, Republicans will have no luck manufacturing "alternative facts" after the committee gets done with its work. And you better hope that the committee's work doesn't torpedo Republicans hopes of taking back the House or Senate. Right now, it's even money.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Every time you loons use the word “insurrection“ you lose credibility. NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention can take you seriously.

How is it so far fetched that someone who believes an election was stolen, shows up in DC believing they can get the election results changed, riots in the Capitol, commits multiple federal crimes, would call up and expect to be sent back an item in the mail from when they were rioting? That's how sick in the head you animals are.

nope. it's how sick and demented the left has become. Allthat bullshit singing by you lefties for peace and love. you were manipulated by commies then and you are now..and you've become some of the worst of the worst.

Forum List

Back