In the Biden Press Conference yesterday, he questioned the integrity of the 2022 election

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“I think it could easily be illegitimate,” said Mr. Biden. “The prospect of an illegitimate [election] is in direct proportion to us being able to get these reforms passed, but I don’t think … you’re gonna see the Democratic Party give up on coming back.”

So Joe is now banned on all social media because one cannot question the legitimacy of a US election…right?

Kamala backed what Joe said, so she is banned too?

When did the rules change?

Those are the rules. One cannot question the integrity of a US election.

Joe Biden told the world yesterday that the 2022 elections will be illegitimate.

He said that unless his bill passes, the 2022 elections are illegitimate.

….but wouldnt that make 2020 illegitimate as well?

Biden, Schumer, many DemonRats are making similar claims.

They know that they are about to get caught for what happened in 2020 (look at how they keep fighting the investigation in PA) and are doing what leftoids always do, deflect, deflect, deflect.

1) The left claims it is BAD to question the integrity of an American election
2) Joe Biden preemptively said the 2022 election will be illegitimate
3) CRICKETS FROM THE LEFT.

I don't understand. Why the 2 sets of rules?

Let's say TRUMP said the same thing about 2020....lets just SAY....what would happen?

When did the rules change?

Those are the rules. One cannot question the integrity of a US election.

Joe Biden told the world yesterday that the 2022 elections will be illegitimate.

He said that unless his bill passes, the 2022 elections are illegitimate.

….but wouldnt that make 2020 illegitimate as well?
Questioned that which hasn’t happened yet? Hmmmm ahem…. He’s president?

“I think it could easily be illegitimate,” said Mr. Biden. “The prospect of an illegitimate [election] is in direct proportion to us being able to get these reforms passed, but I don’t think … you’re gonna see the Democratic Party give up on coming back.”

So Joe is now banned on all social media because one cannot question the legitimacy of a US election…right?

Kamala backed what Joe said, so she is banned too?

BIDEN'S BIG LIE!!!!

A GIGANTIC deal was made about Trump questioning 2020.

Joe questioned 2022.

Same thing, correct?

Forum List

Back