Autopsy shows no sign of strangulation.

the report also says they pulled him out of the car and put him on the ground,,,
Thats what the cops have to do when they arrest someone
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf
Dude. Don't dislike this. I'm explaining this as a medical underwriter.

What are you going to say when the independent autopsy comes back the same?

He did point a gun to a womans stomach and robbed her. We are forbidden

Where did he say that?
Link it.
Your own link in your own OP. Sounds like you haven't read it, yet. Try reading it all the way to the bottom.

It doesnt say that in my link.
Wrong. I don't know what else to tell you.

But amazingly you can't quote it......

:rolleyes:
I can. But i will let everyone else read it for themselves. It's in the OP.

Where did he say that?
Link it.
Your own link in your own OP. Sounds like you haven't read it, yet. Try reading it all the way to the bottom.

Where did he say that?
Link it.

I sure can. You know, this doesn't work on adults. You whiny babies have spent too much time in your bubbles.

Where did he say that?
Link it.

I sure can. You know, this doesn't work on adults. You whiny babies have spent too much time in your bubbles.

I have read the op a while ago, I KNOW you can't quote it, that is why your deflections are stupid.

Heck I was probably the very FIRST member of the forum to post the Autopsy it yesterday.

A designated specific cause of death is a distraction and deflection. The world saw and heard a man murdered by police officers. Whether the assault everyone witnessed caused strangulation or prevention of pulmonary function, heart attack, stroke, or any other cause, it was caused by the assault which qualifies the police actions as a homicide.
Resisting arrest sucks ,, don’t do it
Prove he was resisting arrest. And, even if he was, his resisting was under control for a long length of time when the cops decided to murder him. His death was not caused by an action that occurred while his alleged resisting was being brought under control. He was handcuffed and under complete physical control being held down by police officers. Cops clearly murdered him and the proof is captured on video.
Can’t take the chance. Put him out

But amazingly you can't quote it.....
Of course i can.

I have read the op a while ago
Clearly you did not, or you would have read that the autopsy os reported to say that a combination of those factors you mentioned and the police actions led to his death. You really should read your own links before breathlessly posting them and commenting on them.

Proximate cause.

I quote from the autopsy report:

While standing outside the car, Mr. Floyd began saying and repeating that he could not breathe. The defendant went to the passenger side and tried to get Mr. Floyd into the car from that side and Lane and Kueng assisted.
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.

meaning NO KNEE to the throat caused the death.

Floyd was standing.

Where did he say that?
Link it.

Suuuuure it is.......:itsok:

Where did he say that?
Link it.

What doesnt work is lying about something that we can all easily see is a lie.

Where did he say that?
Link it.

Still haven't actually read your own link, eh? Fascinating.

Where did he say that?
Link it.

Still haven't actually read your own link, eh? Fascinating.

You have yet to show us where it says what you say it does.
Even a simpleton such as yourself should be able to copy and paste.

Proximate cause.

While standing outside the car, Mr. Floyd began saying and repeating that he could not breathe. The defendant went to the passenger side and tried to get Mr. Floyd into the car from that side and Lane and Kueng assisted.
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.

Floyd was standing.

why do you keep editing out the important parts???

he was in the squad car and they pulled him out,,,

Proximate cause.

Floyd was standing.

In law, a proximate cause is an event sufficiently related to an injury that the courts deem the event to be the cause of that injury.

It can be something that triggers an underlying problem. My uninformed opinion is that his underlying health problems were minor and would not have killed Floyd on the day in question, absent cops forcefully pinning him against concrete for several minutes.

There is a second autopsy report now, which more aligns with what people saw - cops snuffing the life out of George Floyd.

This just in

George Floyd died not just because of the knee lodged at his neck by a Minneapolis Police officer, but also because of the other officers who helped hold him down, a private autopsy found.
Dr. Allecia M. Wilson of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner, were hired by Mr. Floyd’s family to help determine his cause of death.

“Not only was the knee on George’s neck a cause of his death, but so was the weight of the other two police officers on his back, who not only prevented blood flow into his brain but also air flow into his lungs,” said Antonio Romanucci, a lawyer for the family.

If this is confirmed then what?
These dumb fucks destroyed cities across the nation because the guy was a drug user in poor health.
That'll go over well.

43mdir.jpg

Forum List

Back